Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: FM13 Therapy Couch - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/59286/t1787254-fm13-therapy-couch/

Author:   Stu
Date:   Nov 04, 12 at 6:23pm (PST)
Subject:   FM13 Therapy Couch
-------------------------------------------
Since everyone is getting MAD about the match engine, use this thread to vent your anger at all parts of the game.

Cos of course, it's never our fault...

Author:   Phelix
Date:   Nov 04, 12 at 6:40pm (PST)
Subject:   re: FM13 Therapy Couch
To be honest, I am as happy with this edition of FM as I have been with every previous release. Sure there are a few things that could use work, but this happens every year. If we wanted a completely bug free experience we would have to let the guys at Sports Interactive move to a 2 or 3 year development/release cycle instead of the 1 year we have now.

I know I would rather have a slightly buggy release every 12 months than have to play on unofficial updates for 2 years.

Author:   Frick_a_Frack
Date:   Nov 04, 12 at 10:10pm (PST)
quote Phelix
I know I would rather have a slightly buggy release every 12 months than have to play on unofficial updates for 2 years.
I think I'd rather a polished release every 2 years with official updates.

But to be honest I am rather enjoying most of the game and a lot of the new features. Just the odd ME problems can be real annoying in a big game.

...and i'm having a hard time getting a good tactic figured out.

Author:   lambie40
Date:   Nov 05, 12 at 1:35am (PST)
I'm up 2-0 against Man U as Everton, 82 minutes gone and Sir Alex decides to bring RVP on, end up losing 4-2 with him getting all four...

Author:   Ma_sk_i
Date:   Nov 05, 12 at 1:38am (PST)
I'm disappointed that I've yet to find a tactic that exploits the ME and ensures I win most of my matches with my CF scoring 50+ goals

Author:   ciaranod7
Date:   Nov 05, 12 at 5:56am (PST)
Losing on penalties to Bayern with Dortmund makes me wanna cry =(

Author:   Validation
Date:   Nov 05, 12 at 6:16am (PST)
Conceding in the 95th minute when there's only 3 minutes added is *bleep*ing annoying.

Author:   constantplanck
Date:   Nov 05, 12 at 2:37pm (PST)
Where are this year's super tactics?! I need to be able to thrash everyone by a 7-1 scoreline, otherwise I am not validated as a human being.

Author:   RM99
Date:   Nov 05, 12 at 3:46pm (PST)
So looks like my Juve and Spurs save are gone for good.
Only got the game ahead of my birthday to continue with these two.

Author:   skeenup
Date:   Nov 06, 12 at 11:29am (PST)
I am f**king fuming can't buy a win on the new game!!

Author:   DanielT
Date:   Nov 11, 12 at 3:19pm (PST)
this game is *bleep*ing wank

Author:   Stu
Date:   Nov 11, 12 at 4:26pm (PST)
amount of *bleep*ing times i concede straight after scoring is pathetic

amount of times we have a throw in in a decent position and just throw it to their player is pathetic, nowhere near anyone on my team

amount of times someone runs past my fullback, along the byline then somehow through my keeper to score is pathetic

amount of times my keeper becomes transparent when they're coming to close down a striker, that ends just walking through them with the ball and tapping it in is ridiculous

amount of times that a shot just goes through my keeper, when theres no power on it and he just falls over is ridiculous

amount of times that we're attacking in their corner, pass it around for about 4 minutes, lose it and they smash it forwards for their striker to score is pathetic as well

match engine is so shit this year

Author:   shandy
Date:   Nov 12, 12 at 2:36am (PST)
TRANSFERS IN THE MLS ARE SHIT, ALL OF THE TEAMS OFFER ONLY £95K FOR ANYONE. I HAVE A PLAYER WORTH £3.5M, OFFER 95K, LA GALAXY BID FOR NEW YORK PLAYER.. £95K.

HAS TO BE A BUG.

Author:   Ma_sk_i
Date:   Nov 12, 12 at 3:48am (PST)
quote Stu
amount of times someone runs past my fullback, along the byline then somehow through my keeper to score is pathetic
Along with teams in the relegation places playing like they're Barcelona when against you and having at least one disallowed goal per match is really making me wish I hadn't bought this version. Whatever tactic I chose to play seems to have no impact on the team whatsoever, a team like bloody Peterborough can now seemingly pass it around my team and make them look silly. This game is shit, and that's coming from someone who's never really complained about any of the last 7 FM's.

Author:   RingBinder LCFC
Date:   Nov 12, 12 at 11:47am (PST)
quote Stu
amount of *bleep*ing times i concede straight after scoring is pathetic

amount of times we have a throw in in a decent position and just throw it to their player is pathetic, nowhere near anyone on my team

amount of times my keeper becomes transparent when they're coming to close down a striker, that ends just walking through them with the ball and tapping it in is ridiculous

amount of times that a shot just goes through my keeper, when theres no power on it and he just falls over is ridiculous

amount of times that we're attacking in their corner, pass it around for about 4 minutes, lose it and they smash it forwards for their striker to score is pathetic as well

match engine is so shit this year

Its a game dude! its the same for both sides. Learn how to get your players doing the same and you might do alright instead of crying like a baby.
Match engine is poor but previous ones were hardly thrilling? if you ask me they havent been the same since the old school classic 2d blobs.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.