Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: How do you play yours? - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/59286/t1771664-how-you-play-yours/

Author:   IcarusAbides
Date:   Oct 06, 12 at 5:19pm (PST)
Subject:   How do you play yours?
-------------------------------------------
Totally did not steal this idea from the creme egg advert

Anyway what I want to know is how do you guys play FM. I figure that most of us multi-task while playing FM but I might be wrong.

I play on my laptop while watching TV mostly on a night, on a day off I do it while watching dvd's of Battlestar, Peep show, Futurama etc... And I usually have neo open in chrome so I can switch back and forth between FM and neo

So do you guys concentrate fully on FM while playing? Watch stuff on tv? Do other stuff on the internet? or something else that I can't think of right now?

Oh and does anyone drink and play FM? I don't as I find myself making very bad decisions when I do.

Author:   Liverpool_96
Date:   Oct 06, 12 at 5:31pm (PST)
Subject:   re: How do you play yours?
I play while also having neoseeker, facebook and yahoo news open in chrome. I can't really play while watching something but a show or film will be on in the background as I can't concentrate on both at the same time.

Author:   ArwelT
Date:   Oct 06, 12 at 5:39pm (PST)
lol all 3. Will have a show on, Neo open, and FM on. Will switch between them every now and then. Don't think I could physically sit down and just concentrate on FM without doing anything else.

Author:   harbin
Date:   Oct 06, 12 at 5:45pm (PST)
I like to lick lovingly around the outside and then thrust my tongue in the mid--- oh sorry, wrong game.

I have FM open in windowed mode maximised. Often I'll have the internet open with either a video or some music playing. Might also be doing some work whilst playing aswell. Since I only have a TV which is also my monitor, would be hard to watch TV and play FM at the same time.

If I'm streaming a match whilst playing, I'll have Fm snapped to the left of the screen and the match snapped to the right.

Author:   ToonUltra
Date:   Oct 07, 12 at 1:30am (PST)
Just straight up FM. Full screen. No Chrome bollocks.

Author:   SportingPhoenix
Date:   Oct 07, 12 at 4:34am (PST)
I play FM along with listening to music, simple yet effective :-)

Author:   Parmar1993
Date:   Oct 07, 12 at 6:18am (PST)
FM on windowed mode. Chrome with Facebook and Gmail as tabs. TV on background either on Sky Sports News, Comedy Central/E4 or the music channels.

got my phone as well for Twitter and Google Currents

Author:   red man
Date:   Oct 09, 12 at 3:07pm (PST)
Recently I have been playing inbetween matches on mw3, I find myself forgetting about FM sometimes though :L

Author:   Nelly
Date:   Oct 11, 12 at 6:08am (PST)
Usually just stick something on TV that i've seen before, so I don't have to concentrate on it too much, but can still watch it and enjoy it while FM loads or whatever. Sometimes listen to podcasts or music

Author:   Presea
Date:   Oct 11, 12 at 8:51am (PST)
Windowed mode full screen, usually on Skype or listening to music.
Then neoseeker on my iPad.

Date:   Oct 11, 12 at 8:52am (PST)
quote Nelly
Usually just stick something on TV that i've seen before, so I don't have to concentrate on it too much, but can still watch it and enjoy it while FM loads or whatever. Sometimes listen to podcasts or music
So you watch Dave then.

Author:   eman_resu
Date:   Oct 12, 12 at 12:18am (PST)
i always load as many leagues as possible for the full flavor of the games so the "Processing" thing takes a while...that's why i always have a tv show or movie streamed in the background to watch during the breaks.

Also, drinking + FM = catastrophic results. I had one game earlier on fm12 where i somehow managed not to register about half of my first team players in the EPL or champions league, had to delete the save.

Author:   Lone Warrior
Date:   Oct 12, 12 at 4:06am (PST)
I used to play full screen back until my early 09 days. Then I switched to windowed & multitasking and never looked back. Even better when you're chatting with your opponent during a NG.

Interesting fact, I once broke up while playing FM.

Date:   Oct 12, 12 at 9:13am (PST)
quote Lone Warrior
I used to play full screen back until my early 09 days. Then I switched to windowed & multitasking and never looked back. Even better when you're chatting with your opponent during a NG.

By any chance was FM the cause?

Author:   constantplanck
Date:   Oct 12, 12 at 9:33am (PST)
quote IcarusAbides
quote Lone Warrior

By any chance was FM the cause?
B***h shouldn't have been playing as Panathinaikos.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.