Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Introduction Thread - page 4

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/59286/t1759792-introduction-thread/4.htm

Author:   Geo
Date:   Sep 22, 12 at 9:58pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Introduction Thread
-------------------------------------------
Hi(ghbury)!

Obviously a 26-year-old Arsenal fan here. I've been playing FM since 2008. It's an amazing game and I'll be definitely picking up FM13 through Steam.
If there's anyone interested in setting up a network game, please do not forget to ring me.

Author:   theoriginalgooner
Date:   Sep 23, 12 at 1:30am (PST)
Had my first taste of management games with CM03, got hooked on FM06 and have played every game religiously since. More of a lurker around here, don't post much but I may try when the new game comes out

Author:   Parmar1993
Date:   Sep 23, 12 at 2:02am (PST)
quote theoriginalgooner
Had my first taste of management games with CM03, got hooked on FM06 and have played every game religiously since. More of a lurker around here, don't post much but I may try when the new game comes out
join in the Arsenal team discussion this year. it is always the most popular team discussion on these forums and it would be nice to have some fresh faces around there.

Author:   tangofanta
Date:   Sep 26, 12 at 5:14am (PST)
been playing fm for as long as i can remember probably 1995 or so
who else remembers when all you could do was this....

Author:   theoriginalgooner
Date:   Sep 26, 12 at 10:38am (PST)
quote parmar1993
join in the Arsenal team discussion this year. it is always the most popular team discussion on these forums and it would be nice to have some fresh faces around there.
There always a great game on FM. Yeah think I might join in, always fancied doing a SOMS as it goes.

Date:   Sep 26, 12 at 11:05am (PST)
quote theoriginalgooner
quote parmar1993
There always a great game on FM. Yeah think I might join in, always fancied doing a SOMS as it goes.

Author:   SportingPhoenix
Date:   Oct 04, 12 at 3:17am (PST)
SportingPhoenix here,
16 year old arsenal fan!
Played football manager since FM2010, when i finally got a good enough computer for me to run games off!
I did however play the Lma manager series quite abit, i was hooked on 07 for ages.
When this game comes out i will be highly active and post quite alot!

Author:   buzzlightyear
Date:   Oct 04, 12 at 4:00am (PST)
Buzzlightyear here
26 From Essex
Chelsea Fan
playing fm from 2008!

Author:   Andy4EFC
Date:   Oct 08, 12 at 9:04pm (PST)
Hi, im Andy.

Evertonian.

Playing since around 2000/2001..

Watching my Brother play since 1998

Date:   Oct 09, 12 at 12:36am (PST)
Championship Manager 2000/1 was the earliest game I could remember but Championship Manager 2003/4 was the one I remember getting hooked on. great game!

Author:   IcarusAbides
Date:   Oct 09, 12 at 1:04am (PST)
quote Parmar1993
Championship Manager 2000/1 was the earliest game I could remember but Championship Manager 2003/4 was the one I remember getting hooked on. great game!
01/02 was when I got hooked.

Author:   pthfcning
Date:   Oct 10, 12 at 12:30pm (PST)
Some of you will know me, some won't. I've been a member on Neo since 2004, and I've been playing CM/FM since 1997 (Longer than some of you have been alive!).

Author:   BenjiHibs
Date:   Oct 12, 12 at 10:42am (PST)
Hi, i'm BenjiHibs, and i'm an alcoholic. Not been on the FM12 forum much although still played quite a few hours of the game. Hopefully be on the FM13 forum more though like the old days. Will most likely do what i did with FM12 and stick with Hibs the whole time, who irl are gonna be champions in 7 months time anyway.

Author:   kyleb1985
Date:   Oct 17, 12 at 3:32pm (PST)
Hi all im Kyle as Neo wont allow me to change my name :/

I Have owned CM/FM since CM02 and have owned every edition since! Still remember getting Ronaldo (fat) on a free on that game or maybe CM3. I have been on Neo since 99/2000 as i recall wasting many technology classes on here! And also used to use the back of my maths book to talk tactics/transfers with 2 mates who were also hooked! Good days! Will hopefully be around and more active than last year on the forum :-)

Author:   dsidney89
Date:   Oct 18, 12 at 2:24am (PST)
Sid here been playing since champ manager 01/2 when Jari Litmanen would bang the goals in for me with liverpool, i have a tradition of managing liverpool as my first file , as a die hard fan its horrible not seeing them succesful, so what ever i can do on fm make it that much easier !! Waiting for the Beta to come out on friday , have the day off work all booked off waiting in anticipation to bring the mighty POOL back to the glory days of rush and dalgleish

YNWA

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.