Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: How much defense is 5 Legend IM or 5 UR+ Caps normally? - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/59268/t1826968-how-much-defense-5-legend-im-5-ur-caps-normally/

Author:   KillerBox
Date:   Feb 05, 13 at 1:37pm (PST)
Subject:   How much defense is 5 Legend IM or 5 UR+ Caps normally?
-------------------------------------------
I was wondering how much defensive power do 5 Legend IM or 5 UR+ Caps normally put out with bonuses included?

Also in a normal war which gives the best defense with all things being the same?

Author:   Mudgobbla
Date:   Feb 05, 13 at 1:50pm (PST)
Subject:   re: How much defense is 5 Legend IM or 5 UR+ Caps normally?
(Def*5)*Adapter*Positon*(1.16+((Ab Lvl -1)/100))*(1.16+((Ab Lvl -1)/100))*(1.16+((Ab Lvl -1)/100))*HeroesBuff

Exception AB lvl 10.

2nd question:

All things equal, Cap has lower potential than Iron Man. However, Cap more dependable so in the long run Cap defends better, on the short run, Iron Man can pull ahead.

Author:   KillerBox
Date:   Feb 05, 13 at 1:58pm (PST)
I understood your second part reply but, the first reply lost me!

Author:   adpowah2
Date:   Feb 05, 13 at 2:12pm (PST)
I think you will hold onto L IMs longer than UR+ Caps. IM is comparable in the defense and superior in the offense. They're basically the same price since you'll need to buy an attack deck if you buy Caps. The only way I don't see IMs as having better value is if you already have a killer attack deck that isn't tactics and you just have to have a killer def deck too.

Author:   gaminpreacher
Date:   Feb 05, 13 at 2:33pm (PST)
Jealous that someone can contemplate having either one. Let alone be "forced" to choose which they'd prefer to use for defense.

Author:   sting7785
Date:   Feb 05, 13 at 3:04pm (PST)
Caps are a bit easier to skill up though since they're UR+ instead of Legendary. So it'll cost less to skill up Caps than Legendary Iron Man unless you have bad luck on the skill ups. If you're using 2 booms for each skill up, then this is irrelevant.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.