Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: last ferrous ironman for 25 PPs or 1 boom! - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/59268/t1826810-last-ferrous-ironman-for-25-pps-1-boom/

Author:   lunarium
Date:   Feb 05, 13 at 6:39am (PST)
Subject:   last ferrous ironman for 25 PPs or 1 boom!
-------------------------------------------
interested parties can either PM me for trade or contact me at kik or line @ devilqs.

offer non-negotiable.

trade links to Fuurin Kazan, AvX or FALLEN STARS would be preferred.

have 2 pending trades for 2 ferrous ironman already. unless u have direct trade routes then i'll give u priority.

Date:   Feb 05, 13 at 7:30am (PST)
Subject:   re: last ferrous ironman for 25 PPs or 1 boom!
^

Date:   Feb 05, 13 at 7:58am (PST)
^

Author:   pancox2
Date:   Feb 05, 13 at 8:02am (PST)
It will be worth 20pp as its same card as spidey so you should lower your value.

Author:   JustinMWOH
Date:   Feb 05, 13 at 8:43am (PST)
PP have lost value with the 2 for 1 discount. 30pp when event Iron Man is released is equivalent value (or less) than 20pp when event Spidey was released.

This and the 1 per day dollar packs are the areas where it's really unfair for people to have dozens of accounts. Instead of 'registering device', Mobage should force you to register an iTunes/Android account. It's obvious people have access to a virtually unlimited number of devices, but they're only going to be able to have so many credit cards.

Date:   Feb 05, 13 at 9:03am (PST)
It will never be worth 30pp, simple as. If you think the 2 for 1 deal makes a difference, cap is now worth 75pp, thor is worth 50pp, spidey is worth 225pp, ironman 150pp. Does that seem right?

Date:   Feb 05, 13 at 2:07pm (PST)
quote pancox2
It will never be worth 30pp, simple as. If you think the 2 for 1 deal makes a difference, cap is now worth 75pp, thor is worth 50pp, spidey is worth 225pp, ironman 150pp. Does that seem right?
Spidey and Ironman values have declined, but that does seem right otherwise. I've seen 125pp offered for UR+ Cap with no takers.

Date:   Feb 05, 13 at 2:33pm (PST)
quote JustinMWOH
quote pancox2
Spidey and Ironman values have declined, but that does seem right otherwise. I've seen 125pp offered for UR+ Cap with no takers.
Those values are no where near right. Ironman is still selling for 100pp, spidey is still selling for 150pp, thor is still 30-35pp and cap is 45-50pp. People don't accept offers on ur caps as its wartime and people don't want to sell.

Author:   KhaosWarrior
Date:   Feb 05, 13 at 2:47pm (PST)
quote pancox2
LOL where do you come up with this crap?

Date:   Feb 05, 13 at 3:10pm (PST)
quote KhaosWarrior
quote pancox2
LOL where do you come up with this crap?
Well he thinks the 2 for 1 deal has lowered pp value when it hasn't. He said ironman will be worth 30pp because of it instead of the 20 spiderman is worth. 30 is 1.5 times larger than 20 so to illustrate how stupid his point is I multiplied the real values of some cards by 1.5. He then thought they were the actual values of cap and thor, further illustrating my point that he has no clue about card value and the market. You follow?

Date:   Feb 05, 13 at 3:13pm (PST)
quote pancox2
Well he thinks the 2 for 1 deal has lowered pp value when it hasn't. He said ironman will be worth 30pp because of it instead of the 20 spiderman is worth. 30 is 1.5 times larger than 20 so to illustrate how stupid his point is I multiplied the real values of some cards by 1.5. He then thought they were the actual values of cap and thor, further illustrating my point that he has no clue about card value and the market. You follow?
Let me know your IGN and I'll set you up with a deal to trade your UR+ Cap for 125 pp.

Date:   Feb 05, 13 at 3:17pm (PST)
quote pancox2
Those values are no where near right. Ironman is still selling for 100pp, spidey is still selling for 150pp, thor is still 30-35pp and cap is 45-50pp. People don't accept offers on ur caps as its wartime and people don't want to sell.
Those Ironman and Spidey prices might be what they're going for now. Only a fool would pay that much before the cheap PP deals came out.

Date:   Feb 05, 13 at 3:18pm (PST)
I don't have a cap. My defence isnt worth the pixels it takes up lol. Once war finishes and people dont need cap for the raid the price will go back down. Whoever is offering 125pp tell them to wait a few days and they can get it cheaper

Date:   Feb 05, 13 at 3:35pm (PST)
quote pancox2
I don't have a cap. My defence isnt worth the pixels it takes up lol. Once war finishes and people dont need cap for the raid the price will go back down. Whoever is offering 125pp tell them to wait a few days and they can get it cheaper
Only the hardcore players are going to be carrying (or trying to trade for) 100+ pp, and all of them will be in communication with several people doing dozens (sometimes hundreds) of the 2 for $1 deals every day of the promo. The fact that you think you can get a Cap at 45-50pp value is probably one of the main reasons why you have such a horrendous defense.

Author:   sofmed
Date:   Feb 05, 13 at 3:53pm (PST)
quote pancox2
quote JustinMWOH
quote pancox2
Real values are inflated but not by much. Thor & GR now go for 40 pp. Prof x is barely 35 pp since xmen event made him more common.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.