Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: People that are sick of people that think their cards are magical or golden! - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/59268/t1825734-people-that-sick-of-people-that-think-cards-magical-golden/

Author:   doomslay
Date:   Feb 02, 13 at 5:45am (PST)
Subject:   People that are sick of people that think their cards are magical or golden!
-------------------------------------------
This is a basic post that should really irratate some people out there and make others cheer. As of late I've been looking for 2x [Hellfire] Ghost Rider simple you would figure, RIGHT! Wrong, I've ran into more morons out there that thinks their cards are golden and your cards ain't worth shit. Ok, I'm a simple and fair man I judge everything via the lowest value of each card because (1) I don't want to charge a retard amount for something that is simple pixels and screw over other people not everybody has a lot money to just dump on this game and (2) because it's only fair and right to do such for other people because if you treat somebody right and give them a fair deal they will do the same for you or others later on. But the "elitists" of this game want to think that what they have is a gift from god and what you have means nothing to him because he is a god and you're a piss ant that should just eat the crap that comes out of his butthole. FYI, "elitist" of this game you're talking to a guy that is ranked in the top 5% in the WORLD on halo 4, I was in the top 50 hunters in the WORLD on World of Warcraft, I'm in the #1 guild on a shard on Rift. I play games that take skill. I play games that you can get paid to play, sponsors so on so forth. You are playing a game that takes no skill to play, and you have to throw hundreds of dollars at it in just 1 month just to be in the top ranked areas of this game. Seeings how we are talking about a Marvel games I'll steal a line from a famous and recent movie "Ant. Boot. Let me know when real power needs a magazine." If you get outraged by what I've just said here obviously you are one of those morons that decided SSR [hf] Ghost Rider is a 1:1 trade with SSR [ap] cap (fyi it's not a equal trade cap is the #1 def card in the game ssr old gr is #5 best core attack cards in the game aka your ass should be giving me 2 GR FOR MY CAP its not even a equal card by any means and you're stupid to think they are equal but again I am a fair person so I'm at least offering power packs and to level the cap for you.) btw I don't care if y'all black list me from all trades after this everybody treats me like the scum of the planet on this game cause just remember I play games that I can get paid to play you play games that you have to PAY A LOT to play.

You're Welcome.

Author:   macbxxxx
Date:   Feb 02, 13 at 6:37am (PST)
Subject:   re: People that are sick of people that think their cards are magical or golden!
I hope you feel better after letting it all out, we are here to help.

Author:   hansolodolo
Date:   Feb 02, 13 at 6:44am (PST)
Subject:   re: People that are sick of people that think their cards are magical or golden!
Don't like it, don't play.

Date:   Feb 02, 13 at 6:44am (PST)
I do understand that and I do like the people that are helpful, but it's the people that think that they are god when little do they know they are screwing people over in the process of thinking they are better than the rest they really ain't. And it kind of makes me sick. And that's not the case I do like the game but you got to think about when you started out and had nothing. Trust me when I play those top end games and was ranked so high and others asked for my help I helped them not gave them the finger because "my time and resources are more valuable than yours". It's rude and unfair to others.

Date:   Feb 02, 13 at 6:48am (PST)
It's depressing to see in the shield training how many guys have good cards but have no idea at all of how to play.

Date:   Feb 02, 13 at 6:48am (PST)
But I do find it funny how nobody has came up with a valid debate to anything I say there and never will.

Date:   Feb 02, 13 at 6:51am (PST)
Yeah, I do agree macbxxxx but that's why people teach them these things. People can learn some slower than others but still.

Author:   Illskillz823
Date:   Feb 02, 13 at 6:58am (PST)
You're right about the gr-cap trade. That may have just been an example but this applies to every trade: you dont like the trade or can't make the trade? There's 2 million+ users. Move along. The only way to get ahead in this game without spending and extreme luck is to make trades in your favour I'm not sure why you felt it was necessary to make this post but maybe you've gotten it off your chest now. I'm neutral to the whole debate btw. Just move along is my advice. I've found 90% of people to be reasonable or just slightly high on asking price. Bargain with them if they won't budge, on to the next one. Good luck on your next trade.

Author:   ange-theo
Date:   Feb 02, 13 at 6:59am (PST)
Hi, I'm trading my SSR [Golden] Ghost Rider base for 2 AP Caps, possibly m/m.

Let me know if you guys are interested, thank you.

Date:   Feb 02, 13 at 7:08am (PST)
quote Illskillz823
You're right about the gr-cap trade. That may have just been an example but this applies to every trade: you dont like the trade or can't make the trade? There's 2 million+ users. Move along. The only way to get ahead in this game without spending and extreme luck is to make trades in your favour I'm not sure why you felt it was necessary to make this post but maybe you've gotten it off your chest now. I'm neutral to the whole debate btw. Just move along is my advice. I've found 90% of people to be reasonable or just slightly high on asking price. Bargain with them if they won't budge, on to the next one. Good luck on your next trade.
Well, I have been moving along but it just seems that nobody wants to budge on this idea that they think they are better than yours because it is theirs I've had very poor responses on a lot of people I've talked to about this. It just seems like these people have nothing better to do other than to make trading life harder for others especially for the ones that don't have a lot to run on.

Author:   ange-theo
Date:   Feb 02, 13 at 7:20am (PST)
Reported, really? Try to take it easy, it is a game, like everybody is trying to tell you.

I want to teach you something basic: we can see this forum as a little market where there are people who are offering something and people who are searching for something. In every market there is a thing called demand and a thing called offer. If A LOT of people want the Ghost Rider, its price will go up and up and up. Forget the rationality, forget that there are stronger cards. If the demand is high, the prices will go crazy.

Take doom as an example. At the current prices, buying 2 LG Dooms equals to buy 5 LG Spideys. And that's just because it is limited, not because it is stronger.

Take care.

Date:   Feb 02, 13 at 7:52am (PST)
Maybe he has problems at home, try to be more understanding with the lil fella.

Author:   xAngelusMortisx
Date:   Feb 02, 13 at 7:57am (PST)
Cap may be a better defensive card than ghost is attack but attack means more so it adds value. It's like in football most people would take the 5th best QB over the best safety in the league because the quarterback helps you more.

Author:   Karenferndale
Date:   Feb 02, 13 at 8:01am (PST)
@ Ange-theo

Hi, I'm trading my SSR [Golden] Ghost Rider base for 2 AP Caps, possibly m/m.

One SSR GR isn't even worth ONE AP Capt and Doom was very annoyed about the highhanded twit who probably thought he could rip Doom off.

So what do you do ... troll in his thread with the above ridiculous offer, which I assume is a fake offer anyway.

I probably would have just thought you were a troublemaker and left it at that, but I can see why you might have been reported. He probably thought you were trolling.

Date:   Feb 02, 13 at 8:05am (PST)
Don't wanna go truthscorpio in here, but Jeenx' guide is only a reference, at the end of the day, If I need the GR and dont need the Cap, I don't do the trade.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.