Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: What's really going to happen. An educated guess from past experience. - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/59268/t1822078-whats-really-going-to-happen-an-educated-guess-from-past-experience/

Author:   truesob1
Date:   Jan 24, 13 at 9:59am (PST)
Subject:   What's really going to happen. An educated guess from past experience.
-------------------------------------------
Alright, as a veteran RoB player, and a veteran of such fatal game performance as is currently happening in Marvel, I figure that there are only a few outcomes.

1. We get 5 or so personal pp and a claim ticket. Compensation will most likely be tiered by raider points.

2. (and this isn't an either or situation, both might happen) Mobage will extend the event. Therefore giving the highrankers more time to fall down, and the low rankers more time to come up. It's a win win situation for mobage since mathematically the number of low rankers will always outnumber high rankers, and mobage expects everyone to buy more pp to keep or advance their spot.

3) (this to me is also very very likely because it's happened before in RoB) They will have another event next weekend to "compensate" players for their problems. That way getting even more money from people buying pp.

I'm pretty sure that either one of those will happen, and hope no one actually gets their hopes up for the "dr. Doom for all" rumors.

Author:   goldenarmz97
Date:   Jan 24, 13 at 10:04am (PST)
Subject:   re: What's really going to happen. An educated guess from past experience.
They should just end the event early.

Author:   Pete3P
Date:   Jan 24, 13 at 10:05am (PST)
Subject:   re: What's really going to happen. An educated guess from past experience.
Why blame mobage?

Author:   troymclure
Date:   Jan 24, 13 at 10:06am (PST)
I'd be happy with tickets and an extension. I've lost almost an entire day to this and it will def make a doom spot more difficult.

Date:   Jan 24, 13 at 10:13am (PST)
quote Pete3P
Why blame mobage?
You blame mobage the same reason that you call your cable company when a channel is unavailable. They're the carrier and the only one that owes you any type of customer care since they're also the ones that recieve money from you (if you've spent any).

Author:   freshlookweb
Date:   Jan 24, 13 at 10:16am (PST)
quote truesob1
quote Pete3P
Why blame mobage?
You blame mobage the same reason that you call your cable company when a channel is unavailable. They're the carrier and the only one that owes you any type of customer care since they're also the ones that recieve money from you (if you've spent any).
Seriously...don't blame Mobage. Blame the 16 year old kids from Singapore that are their programers.

Author:   Butterz
Date:   Jan 24, 13 at 10:16am (PST)
Giving compensation by tiers based on the raider event is a ridiculously dumb idea. Everyone is having the same issue so why should someone who is ranked higher get more of a compensation than someone lower? They better not do this.

Author:   freshlookweb
Date:   Jan 24, 13 at 10:29am (PST)
quote Butterz
Giving compensation by tiers based on the raider event is a ridiculously dumb idea. Everyone is having the same issue so why should someone who is ranked higher get more of a compensation than someone lower? They better not do this.
Because someone who is ranked higher has put in more effort/money. If they decided to cancel the event, then the people who spent tons of time and resources on SS and PP should be compensated more than the guy who used a fused Emma and played for a few minutes here and there.

Date:   Jan 24, 13 at 10:31am (PST)
quote freshlookweb
quote Butterz
Because someone who is ranked higher has put in more effort/money. If they decided to cancel the event, then the people who spent tons of time and resources on SS and PP should be compensated more than the guy who used a fused Emma and played for a few minutes here and there.
I'm only ranked like 9000 and im ok with this. Why should the top 10 only get the same as me? They put more in, and they lost more.

Date:   Jan 24, 13 at 10:40am (PST)
quote truesob1
quote freshlookweb
quote Butterz
I'm only ranked like 9000 and im ok with this. Why should the top 10 only get the same as me? They put more in, and they lost more.
They lost more assuming the event doesn't get extended. But last time there was an issue during an event it did get extended.

All players should get the same compensation.

Date:   Jan 24, 13 at 10:41am (PST)
Game seems be working now. At least long enough for me to pull an ssr anihilus from a purple shard pack.

Author:   troymclure
Date:   Jan 24, 13 at 10:52am (PST)
Yeah seems to be back up for me as well.

Author:   Renegadex
Date:   Jan 24, 13 at 11:09am (PST)
They removed android multitap for killing bosses, ah well, now it takes a few seconds longer

And there won't be an event compensation, I'm pretty sure Training will happen 3 days after raid event ends

Date:   Jan 24, 13 at 11:13am (PST)
quote Renegadex
They removed android multitap for killing bosses, ah well, now it takes a few seconds longer

And there won't be an event compensation, I'm pretty sure Training will happen 3 days after raid event ends
Multitap?

Author:   Renegadex
Date:   Jan 24, 13 at 11:23am (PST)
quote Butterz
quote Renegadex

Multitap?
This thing where if you press attack multiple times really fast, it sends out all the attacks you press and skips the animation, that's how all the top 30 people are killing lol.

It's been verified still working for razr hd maxx and iphone 5

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.