Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Dark Souls Alliance - page 6

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/59268/t1786119-dark-souls-alliance/6.htm

Author:   sinsin009
Date:   Nov 12, 12 at 9:59am (PST)
Subject:   Dark Souls Alliance
-------------------------------------------
i have zero luck with my shards
i did get 2 rare thor but thats it
no fury no maria from shard at all
but i did get 1 maria from event rating reward

current rank is 1507
rating is 7287

can someone confirm i wont get a fury at higher rank or rating ?

Author:   dmazda6
Date:   Nov 12, 12 at 10:18am (PST)
quote sinsin009

current rank is 1507
rating is 7287

At 1507 you will get 1 Fury (1001-2000 gets 1). If you push that to 1000 you will get two. Also if we can push the alliance ranking to 150 we will get 1 Fury and 1 Ultimate Card Pack, but we are pretty far behind on that (i think around 5000 raid points), might be a little tough.

Date:   Nov 12, 12 at 10:20am (PST)
quote dmazda6
quote sinsin009

current rank is 1507
rating is 7287

At 1507 you will get 1 Fury (1001-2000 gets 1). If you push that to 1000 you will get two. Also if we can push the alliance ranking to 150 we will get 1 Fury and 1 Ultimate Card Pack, but we are pretty far behind on that (i think around 5000 raid points), might be a little tough.
what about personal rating reward , like the maria you get when you reach around 3k rating

Date:   Nov 12, 12 at 10:21am (PST)
yea its tough to get to 150 . we are still arround 180

Author:   dmazda6
Date:   Nov 12, 12 at 10:25am (PST)
quote sinsin009
quote dmazda6
quote sinsin009

current rank is 1507
rating is 7287

what about personal rating reward , like the maria you get when you reach around 3k rating

No, after Hill its only silver, power packs and iso-8's

Date:   Nov 12, 12 at 2:43pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Dark Souls Alliance
quote dmazda6
quote sinsin009

current rank is 1507
rating is 7287

actually if its around 5k pts i think we have a shot making it, but we have no clue how much pts we need to hit 150ranks.
If you guys wants to give it a try, i have something in mind, I develop this method/guide myself during event , i get about 800 rating per day now, boost my rating from 2xxx to 7xxx and rank from 2xxxx to 14xx.
I have not share this with anyone yet. I thought this is kinda late to share, for this event. But if you guys wanna do this together still, wanna aim for rank 150, let me know so i'll type up the tips.. what we should do and what we can do as a group.

Author:   geraldzw
Date:   Nov 12, 12 at 4:32pm (PST)
quote sinsin009
quote dmazda6
quote sinsin009

current rank is 1507
rating is 7287

actually if its around 5k pts i think we have a shot making it, but we have no clue how much pts we need to hit 150ranks.
If you guys wants to give it a try, i have something in mind, I develop this method/guide myself during event , i get about 800 rating per day now, boost my rating from 2xxx to 7xxx and rank from 2xxxx to 14xx.
I have not share this with anyone yet. I thought this is kinda late to share, for this event. But if you guys wanna do this together still, wanna aim for rank 150, let me know so i'll type up the tips.. what we should do and what we can do as a group.
Can you send us the "guide" via PM? so that it isnt shared with everyone

Date:   Nov 12, 12 at 7:19pm (PST)
I finally pulled a M.Hill with purple shards...

Author:   vinified
Date:   Nov 12, 12 at 7:43pm (PST)
Share pls! Anyway, anyone knows the bonus for Maria Hill and Nick Fury, compared to SSR Thor??

Date:   Nov 12, 12 at 8:31pm (PST)
quote vinified
Share pls! Anyway, anyone knows the bonus for Maria Hill and Nick Fury, compared to SSR Thor??
If you have a good raid rating you will get 1...or 2 or Nick...so keep raiding...

Date:   Nov 12, 12 at 11:59pm (PST)
2 basic thing you must know before the guide start.
1, you have to understand where raid points is coming from. 3 things:
Damage output (10k damage = 1pts)
Star player ( most damage )
Last hit. (Star player raid pts reward is 2x last hit reward.)
*A higher loki level give you higher star player and last hit reward. *
( the rest of the rewrd is shard. )

2. learning how to spawn Loki.
Spawning your own Loki require energy and maybe luck as well.
Spawning assisting Loki require you to be actively fighting Loki. Once you deal damage to “a” loki, the game will put you on the assisting list for a period of time.

This play style I’ve learned in the last couple days has given me decent points and boost my raid rank. 60-70% of my point is coming from damage output, and 30-40% of my point is coming from star player and last hitting.

So this is what I used to do, and it was wrong
I attack/tag every loki I see, hoping someone with big damage can finish them so I can earn my shards. I did that because I don’t have Thor. But I was wrong, doing this will not give me or my alliance any raid rating.

This is what I am doing now
I wait for my Atk power to replenish, having higher atk power gives your better chance getting last hit and star player bonus.

If I spawn the Loki, i always make sure i am or i can be the star player before i "ask for help". I usually spend most of my atk power to damage one single loki for damage reward. Doing so not only give me big damage rating reward, but also giving my star player reward.
Last, If i asked for help, i always try to save enough power to attack one more round to get the last hit.
Following this method and maximizing my star player bonus and last hit bonus have greatly boost my rating.

This is what we have to do:
For those who does not have Thor card or high damage output:
1. using my fast tabing proceed method to skip all the battle, spawn as much loki as you can. Then use minium atk power CARD, attack the (Dark loki > highest level Loki) and request alliance help.
2. Check the assisting list and see if there are any alliance member online fighting.
3. If there is no alliance member playing, you can wait for awhile and check if any of your alliance member ask for help. If not , then you can atk the 2nd loki you spawn, and check if there is any active alliance member .
4. When you see multi alliance member online, you can help by spawning more loki and request alliance help.
5. Or you can check the assistance damage list. Make sure the star player or potential star player is in the alliance. If they are in the Alliance, help damaging or bring down that Loki, don’t wait for last hit. Help your alliance member secure star player reward.
6. Get as much last hit as you can, but don’t wait for it.

For those who have high damage deck or Thor card:

you can follow what I’m doing …
“I wait for my Atk power to replenish, having higher atk power gives your better chance getting last hit and star player bonus.

If I spawn the Loki, i always make sure i am or i can be the star player before i "ask for help". I usually spend most of my atk power to damage one single loki for damage reward. Doing so not only give me big damage rating reward, but also giving my star player reward.
Last, If i asked for help, i always try to save enough power to attack one more round to get the last hit. “

I’m too tired to type , but imagine us doing it right, and try working together.
"help our alliance secure the star player and last hitting." We can greatly boost our alliance rating.

Author:   cackmang
Date:   Nov 13, 12 at 1:05am (PST)
Hi I would like to join your alliance. I am fairly new but I have the sir Thor card and am playing a lot. I just need the help and knowledge from people more well versed in the game. My in game name mobage is cackmang

Author:   cackmang
Date:   Nov 13, 12 at 1:12am (PST)
I just signed up on the forum. If there is room please send an invite! Ty

Author:   Quartux
Date:   Nov 13, 12 at 5:33am (PST)
I have a question, I'm looking to delete inactive members from my team and I know that if I delete more than 1 in a day, I'll be losing stats points that I won't be able to get again.

Example:
remove 1st member of the day = minus 5 stats
remove 2nd member of the day = minus 6 stats

Do I need to wait 24 hours or just wait after 6 am eastern time?

Author:   Whitelite99
Date:   Nov 13, 12 at 7:10am (PST)
That's a good question Quartex, I'd like to know that as well. ive been removing dead weight for team members so I can trade. I've been doing it once a day around noon to be safe.

pulled a 2 star uncommon wolvie with my 100 coin ultimate pack this morning. I didn't think it was gonna be a good day but then I got a nick fury with shards! Fair trade I guess lol

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.