Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: █Trusted,Verified█ sold out temporary - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/59211/t1836592-trusted-verified-sold-out-temporary/

Author:   rayofgrace
Date:   Mar 01, 13 at 4:55pm (PST)
Subject:   █Trusted,Verified█ sold out temporary
-------------------------------------------

==========================
Kindly make sure you are dealing with me by double checking my kik id below:

kik:RayOfGrace88

anybody with extra characterrs or numbers is not me ^^
============================

Probably sleeping if I didnt reply within 1 hour. XD
Done many trades safely and securely, buy with confidence,scroll to bottom and 2nd post to see my trading feedbacks

everything sold temporary XD thx for support!

Sold list getting way too long! XD moving the units sold history to 3rd post from now on.

==================================================================
Trading & Payment instructions

KIK: rayofgrace88

I'm a Paypal Verified Premium Account user, I will accept payments in USD via verified PayPal Accounts only.
Refund will be issued immediately if you send payment via unverified account.

For maximum safety and security for both of us, kindly follow the instructions below and I'm very open to communicate shall you have any questions or concerns before the trade.

STEP 1 : -Account verification. (Kindly make sure your paypal account status is verified before starting this step)

Send me your Fantasica ID,in game name & PayPal address that you will be sending payment with.
Your ingame and PayPal account must be verified or else we cannot proceed to the next steps.

STEP 2 : -Email verification. (one time only process to proof you are the owner of the paypal account and address, repeat buyer can skip this step)

I'll send you an email to your paypal email address asking for what cards are you buying and what is your fantasica ID and IGN. After getting
your reply we will then continue to step 3.

STEP 3 : -Payment, most most important step, kindly follow the steps below 100%

a.Send your payment as personal payment/gift(family&friends), your are responsible to pay the fees too. If your country doesn't support personal payments, kindly add 3.9%+0.50usd of your total purchase amount to cover the paypal fees.

b.You MUST attach and fill in your own details in the message below within the payment:

"This monetary gift is in exchange for (Insert card name(s) here), I am (Insert fantasica name), (Insert Fantasica ID#). I understand these are virtual goods and accept that no refunds or returns are allowed."

if the message above is not attached with the payment, a refund will be issued immediately.

STEP 4 : Receiving your cards -

I will open trade with your selected card(s) once your payment is received and you will complete the trade with any thing you like. Kindly leave a feedback after your trade, it will help me alot, thank you in advance

Good Trader Feedback

quote wrxturtle
3rd time buying from rayofgrace and like always it was fast and easy. It was during maintenance that I purchased the card and he's so trustworthy I sent the funds before going to bed and right when I wake up the trade is there. Accepted the trade and within 10 mins it was complete ^^ I recommend everyone buying from ray. You will not be disappointed! Thanks again!
quote starscream604
Thank you sooo much, I'm a total noob and you made this as painless as possible. I can finally be useful for my allies and get some decent rewards now, I will keep an eye on your thread and would not think twice to buy something from you again. prompt service even though I'm on the other side of the world
quote zf1sb
Purchased 52/120 Ombre.
Cheap + fast + trustworthy & reliable! Highly recommended.
quote meiji
Purchased Manfred & Nanaca.

Trustworthy seller, replies fast & very easy to deal with. Thanks again!
quote cywong77

quote melvin_216
First time buying from rayofgrace
Bought a 6* Dana. Best Deal you can get from nowhere else !!
Help you through the process, fast response, friendly
Will continue to buy from in the future

Service/Price/Response/Cards
Grade: S+
quote winkyfong18
Username: Rayofgrace

Transaction: 50 USD

Thread Link: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/59211/t1836592-wts-6-manfred-charles-paris-oktavia-petra-succubus-matahari-few-5-verified/

IGN: don't remember

Comments: Trusted and fast! I will surely purchase again.
quote stevkim
Just bought Cuni, and this was a very pleasant transaction. The seller was very responsive, helpful, and nice to talk to. I just followed his steps and everything went swimmingly.

Very fast, trustworthy seller. A++
(I will most likely be making a second purchase soon haha)
quote jericyee
very fast transaction, trustworthy, recommended!
quote stevkim
Just finished making my third purchase from rayofgrace, and every time I'm only more impressed with their quality of customer service, quick response time and overall general friendliness toward their customers.

I was looking for Zande, and rayofgrace gave me a very fair deal for him. If there is a card you want, they probably have it/will get it for you.

Thanks again, and keep up the great work.
quote Eiendless
Good trader That can patient for my mistake in process.
Reasonable price with Fast respond and very friendly.
quote Samanoske
Trusted seller and good person, helped me out through out the whole process, will definitely buy from him again
quote Wiarubane
Bought 2 units with him - everything went smooth. Being a new player he even gave me some solid advice on what to get and look for in the future. Would recommend.
Even more feedback at 2nd post. Kindly scroll down to view them if you need more assurance on my reputation

Date:   Mar 01, 13 at 5:25pm (PST)
Subject:   re: █Trusted,Verified█ sold out temporary
quote Teclem
Friendly legitimate trader.
Great to deal with.
Would definitely recommend for all buyers.
Thanks for trade!!!
quote nedux
Best Low Price Seller eva ^^ Thank You
quote jki
bought soleil and 200te. Very fast transaction, very patient guy as i was not able to be fast myself lol.
Cya next time!
A+++++
quote seekernsx
just completed my first purchase from rayofgrace. responded quickly and easy to work with.
quote nile88
Great seller! Bought some pots and feeder sets. Was very nice, quick and courteous. Recommended
quote kryzou
Great seller, fast response. Will buy from again!
quote wasabihiro
Trusted seller! if you looking for an honest seller...his the man... i made 3 deal to him...smooth,fast and a nice dealer tooo...going to deal him again later
quote kungfoolai
First time buying and great service, fast, efficient and excellent communication
Bought Phileas and Gluck <3
Great price will buy again ^^
quote KecoaLangit
Transaction: $150
Thread Link: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/59211/t1836592-promotion-price-trusted-verified-wts-6-140-ombre-paris-manfred-reinhard-monica-wwu/
Comments: simple & easy trade, fast response, very recommended seller
quote kitsuneouji
Bought magnus and reinhard, very good deal, fast and trustworthy

Definitely, double thumbs up, and may come back in the future!
quote Keith_Mendez13
Just made another transaction with this gentleman. It was smooth and fast as always. Truly a 100% Legitimate and honest trader. Will always do business with him again and again.
quote lustercable
First time buying from rayofgrace was a positive experience. He was willing to negotiate a price and provided a smooth transaction. This seller also provided patience when I messed up my ID number. Has a solid set of guidelines for transactions and abides by them. Will do business again.
quote coldbiscuits
fast easy and painless, thanks again great trader would buy again
quote sharizard
very quick and efficient. immediate replies and trade was finished straight away. A+ seller, i'll be back.
quote onais
quote rayofgrace
anastasia sold thank you for the trade, you did well even for a first time buyer
Thank you very very much for your help and the Anastasia!

Great and patient seller!!!
more feedbacks

quote JobHabakkuk
I have just bought 6* Anastasia off this seller. Here is my experience with the sale

PROS:

A+ - Responsiveness
A+ - Communication
A+ - Patience (i'm a first time buyer and he help guided me through the buying process)
A+ - Trustworthy (was skeptical as this was my 1st into the virtual buying world but it was worth it)
A+ - Overall experience

CONS:

nothing except that I missed out on a LB Dana... darn it

RECOMMENDATION TO OTHERS: HELL YEAH... I'm buying another card from this sell soon
quote JobHabakkuk
2nd time buyer from this trusted seller... what can I say beside excellent response time, friendliness, and so resourceful. Was a little disappointed when I couldn't find my beloved Dana... low and behold, 2 days later, he found me a LB Dana.. talk about fast, friendly, and resourceful seller. two thumbs up (more if I had an extra) for this seller. Even if you don't see what you want on his sell list, drop him a msg on what you want. I am confident he'll find what you need really fast.

quote cywong77
Trusted seller and legit, once again complete with another nice steady transaction, will be my no.1 seller & 1st choice in this game
quote fivezul
Trusted seller. god damn fast too. within minutes get my first 6* . My first transaction on Paypal too. lol.
quote stevkim
Bought Mata yesterday, and Paris today. The seller is very friendly, and always there if you have questions.
Outstanding customer service, fair prices, very legit and trustworthy.

If I ever need more cards, I'm coming back here haha.
quote Metallicfrik
Traded with him. Positive experience, good guy. Recommended.
quote nyo1
very good seller. very trustable and tolerant.thanks !!
quote curtyspurty
great fast trader bought 2 cards. trade went smooth and fast. highly recommended
quote happy_buyer
Very nice seller and fast transaction.  Safe and trustworthy.
quote BumbleBeeAH
Really Really nice seller. Proper and fast.
And by the way very supportive and understanding. 10/10 without problems
quote BranOfLatria
Really smooth transaction. Great seller, great communication. Very supportive. Would definitely buy again!!
quote anantab
Great seller.
Solid rules, abides by them strictly.
Fast response time. Immediately got cards.

In fact, he refunded my money instantly when I didn't write the cards I was receiving. Fantastic seller.
quote OriginalCathy
Smooth transaction, responsive seller. Thank you!
quote muddy
thanks it was great, patiently waited while i typed on the cellphone
quote aeronotics
Great service. Fast response and the ease of the sale was great. Would buy again with zero hesitation!!!
quote KeithMendez1223
This is to certify that I have been rendered trade service from this gentleman. He has been very accommodating and friendly during the trade process. I can vouch that he is a legitimate and honest trader in this forum. Will be trading with him in the near future. Cheers.
quote asnman
Transaction: 65
Thread Link: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/59211/t1836592-promotion-price-trusted-verified-wts-6-140-ombre-paris-manfred-reinhard-monica-wwu/
Comments: very nice person and responsive! Hope to trade with again!
quote *bleep* knocker|message:35157415
Great deal. Highly trusted and with great integrity. Highly recommended!!!!!!!!!!!
quote wrxturtle
Awesome person to deal with. Fast transaction and very polite. Will deal with again!
quote wrxturtle
Thanks so much again! Very trusted and recommend to purchase here!
quote Aburidashi
Purchased a 6* Alvida, everything went smooth. Will do business with in future. +1
quote SkyGreen
Great seller! Fast, easy, reliable =)

Thanks for the card
quote BranOfLatria
Smooth trade, very helpful and fast. Recommended
quote Aburidashi
2nd transaction and faster then the first... Fast, efficient, polite. Will continue to do business with.
quote puchunful
Bought 3 units. The transaction went very fast and smoothly. Definitely recommend & definitely would trade again!
Thank you very much! ^___^
Thanks for all the kind feedback ^______^

Date:   Mar 02, 13 at 8:45am (PST)
Subject:   re: █Trusted,Verified█ WTS [6★TE available,Ombre,Magnus,Morticia,Reinhard,Noir, leveled 4star feeders.]███
----------------
Sold list
---------------
200te
200te
200pots
100pots
450POTS
140/140 Romanus Romanus stats
140/140 Orpheus Orpheus stats
140/140 Alvida Alvida stats
100te
140/140 Aquaria Aquaria stats
140/140 Sheilah Sheilah stats
140/140 Eriohnet Eriohnet stats
140/140 DdraigDdraig stats
140/140 lavinialavinia stats
140/140 Zhao yun Zhao yun stats
140/140 Arnice Arnice stats
140/140 Papyrus Papyrus stats
140/140 Cosmos Cosmos stats
125te
140/140 medo medo stats
140/140 Elly Elly stats
350te
140/140 Soleil Soleil stats
140/140 Emeraleah Emeraleah stats
140/140 shadeshade stats
140/140 Ittanmomen Ittanmomen stats
140/140 bela bela stats
140/140 Milagros Milagros stats
140/140 Gluck Gluck stats
140/140 Borage Borage stats
500te
400pots
140/140 Celia Celia stats
140/140 shadeshade stats
140/140 Daitengu Daitengu stats
140/140 DanaDana stats
140/140 Lusoria - Lusoria stats
140/140 Aksana Aksana stats
160/160 Edea Edea stats
140/140 Yuurei Yuurei stats
140/140 Zelanie Zelanie stats
140/140 Trommel Trommel stats
140/140 Victoire Victoire stats
140/140 Tiara Tiara stats
140/140 Dana Dana stats
140/140 Yuurei Yuurei stats
140/140 Ludmila Ludmila stats
140/140 phoebe 6star phoebe stats
140/140 Senti Senti stats
140/140 Patate Patate stats
140/140 Arnice Arnice stats
140/140 Bajardo Bajardo stats
140/140 krene krene stats
140/140 Ami Ami stats
140/140 Magnus- Magnus stats
140/140 Coral Coral stats
140/140 Forchia Forchia stats
140/140 Belfort Belfort stats
140/140 charles charles stats
200pots
400pots
100pots
140/140 Paris- - paris stats
140/140 Ami Ami stats
140/140 Reinhard -reinhard stats 0.4 sec per atk, faster then almost all B speed units! great starter unit with fast B speed and slow ! very useful in the upcoming classic arena and battle arena due to his high HP/speed/skill !
140/140 Quid X Quam Quid X Quam stats - Weirdest name unit ever! the only penta attack 6star unit in game now!
140/140 Ami Ami stats
140/140 Flores Flores stats
many many feeders lost count XD
100pots
80 x feeders
140/140 Eriohnet Eriohnet stats adorable and cute art, limited edition unit.
140/140 Trommel Trommel stats rank reward for the 12 day long grindfest event.C speed as leader and only 20dc makes her quite a useful unit in all sorts of event!
60 x feeders
28 x feeders
140/140 Mechthild /b] Mechthild stats
[b]140/140 Ami
Ami stats
300pot
iris,ruse
140/140 Ami Ami stats
140/140 Folim Folim stats
maxed (lev,elvado x 4,sofia,bernhard,alraune)
140/140 Monica monica stats
140/140 isis isis stats
30x lvl80 feeders
160te
220te
140/140 Folim Folim stats
140/140 Nina - Nina Stats
fresh Lieri Lieri stats
fresh Nenuphar Nenuphar stats
140/140 Ran Ran stats
fresh Trystis Trystis stats
140/140 Nina - - Nina Stats
Siever,Lev,Kreuz,Theodora,Ignat,Sofia,Curious,Spiel,Felicita,Ficta,Dimages
140/140 Cardina - Cardina stats LE rank reward, B speed poison, x3 attack Battle arena skill with 150 range make her the first card of this kind in the game! great for all sorts of events !
40x feeders
140/140 Trommel Trommel stats rank reward for the 12 day long grindfest event.C speed as leader and only 20dc makes her quite a useful unit in all sorts of event!
20x feeders
200te
140/140 fine fine stats
140/140 Phileas Phileas stats
140/140 Gluck Gluck stats triple skill unit and very useful for current event! female boost skill can easily save you 1 ally deploy each battle!
400pots
100pots
140/140 Eriohnet Eriohnet stats adorable and cute art, limited edition unit.
200pots
140/140 fine fine stats
140/140 Muriel Muriel stats bt reward from arena event, nice art and good collectors card
140/140 Nanaca - nanaca stats adorable art and great stats/atk speed. low deploy cost of 20 makes her highly valuable in arena and upcoming mina trials and battle arena 3! (deploy cost 20 and below only rule)
140/140 Stella Stella stats -stats 90057 72930 67575 arena rank reward, decent stats,low 20 dc melee unit and only 200 in game!
140/140 Azul unit azul stats Limited edition card! one of the cutest and sexiest monster(recruited) card ever !
140/140 ficial ficial stats
140/140 Mechthild Mechthild stats
140/140 Magnus - Magnus statsfastest atk speed magic 6star ever released! 0.4 atk speed, dps is just slighly lower then monica but magnus's C speed can be used in arenas while monica's D speed is less optimal in arenas !
140/140 Judith Judith stats
200pots
140/140 Alt - Alt stats limited edition card, one of the best speed order unit in game, 25dc 4 C speed! hard to get some people climbed the crimson tower 15times and only got her on 16th try!140/140 Aksana - - aksana stats best battle arena unit ever, more then 50% chance activation of iron wall(all units in same row recevies zero dmg!!) will make your enemy cry so so hard. XD
FRESH Benedicta Benedicta stats
140/140 Rendel Rendel stats headstart reward for arena event, only 150units in game,one of the very few poison missile unit, .
140/140 Karin - Karin stats limited edition reward from 6500 star donation. nice art for collection
140/140 Alt - Alt stats limited edition card, one of the best speed order unit in game, 25dc and C speed! hard to get some people climbed the crimson tower 15times and only got her on 16th try!
400te
140/140 Vertex Vertex stats limited edition reward unit, one of the best iron wall unit with high stats. great tanker for battle arena event !
900te
30x l80 feeders
140/140 Charles x2 - charles stats best 10dc 6star with double attack in battle arena skill!
140/140 Aksana x2 - - aksana stats best battle arena unit ever, more then 50% chance activation of iron wall(all units in same row recevies zero dmg!!) will make your enemy cry so so hard. XD
140/140 Magnus - Magnus statsfastest atk speed magic 6star ever released! 0.4 atk speed, dps is just slighly lower then monica but magnus's C speed can be used in arenas while monica's D speed is less optimal in arenas !
140/140 Reinhard - reinhard stats 0.4 sec per atk, faster then almost all B speed units! great starter unit with fast B speed and slow ! very useful in the upcoming classic arena and battle arena due to his high HP/speed/skill !
100pots
140/140 Vlad vlad stats (C speed when leadered with maxed atk speed skill, DMG = 183517 land, 46061 air, 66508 sea when deployed with maxed atk skills,. Highest land atk 6star unit, and better then 99% 5star dmg air/sea atk. kick ass in events that needs melee dmg units! tower/training/trials/battle arena season2 etc)
100/100 Aqua -aqua stats rank reward from arena event! Awesome art and the only 5star with 3 skills in the game now, speed order is one of the best skills in battle arena !!
100/100 Cuore - Cuore stats - awesome freakin art rank reward 5 star ! high in demand low in supply ! great low DC unit for arena team
140/140 Alvida - alvida statsanother great arena fast speed unit! Really high total damage as a B speed unit! (compare to LE card thats over 1k te, alvida is only 3k lower then fenrir and 3k more then ridill !)
140/140 Nanaca - nanaca stats adorable art and great stats/atk speed. low deploy cost of 20 makes her highly valuable in arena and upcoming mina trials and battle arena 3! (deploy cost 20 and below only rule)
140/140 Epicharis - Epicharis statsLimited edition, the first and only B speed knockback 6star in game so far !
140/140 Reinhard - reinhard stats 0.4 sec per atk, faster then almost all B speed units! great starter unit with fast B speed and slow ! moves faster then zande and edwin when leadered,very useful in the upcoming classic arena and battle arena !
400te
100te
140/140 Charles - charles stats best 10dc 6star with double attack in battle arena skill!
140/140 Cardina - Cardina stats LE rank reward, B speed poison, x3 attack Battle arena skill with 150 range make her the first card of this kind in the game! great for all sorts of events !
Fresh Eriohnet - adorable and cute art, limited edition unit, use her in this event to get 50% more bt points!
140/140 Paris- - paris stats (in normal quests and mina trials, she one hit kills all types of normal monsters and 2-3hit bosses with her poison skill, allies will love ya if you set her as leader
140/140 Hero Dana/hdana dana hero stats - Limited edition card! with one of the most adorable art ever
140/140 Bajardo - Bajardo stats Highest Hp battle arena unit with more then 50% chance activation of iron wall(all units in same row recevies zero dmg!!) Best tanker in arena ever. highly useful in BA 3!!
l80 feeders x 10
140/140 Isis - Isis stats only 15 DC which is one of the lowest DC mage in game! highly useful in mina trials and other events that needs magic atk!
140/140 Aksana - - aksana stats best battle arena unit ever, more then 50% chance activation of iron wall(all units in same row recevies zero dmg!!) will make your enemy cry so so hard. XD
l80 feeders x 15
140/140 Ombre - Ombre Stats awesome limited edition unit. Speed order skill for arena, 50% bonus bt, biggest attack animation unit in the game so far, the projectile is almost twice as big as normal units XD
140/140 Aksana - - aksana stats best battle arena unit ever, more then 50% chance activation of iron wall(all units in same row recevies zero dmg!!) will make your enemy cry so so hard. XD
140/140 Manfred -  Manfred stats great arena unit, one of the highest hp unit in arena,B speed as leader, knockback is one of the best skill in arena too!
lvl 80 4star feeders x 10
lvl 40 4star feeders x 5
140/140 Reinhard - reinhard stats 0.4 sec per atk, faster then almost all B speed units! great starter unit with fast B speed and slow ! moves faster then zande and edwin when leadered,very useful in the upcoming classic arena and battle arena !
140/140 Verlegen Verlegen stats Only 100 in game! Awesome art and the only 6star with 3 skills in the game now !!
140/140 Ombre - Ombre Stats awesome limited edition unit. Speed order skill for arena, 50% bonus bt, biggest attack animation unit in the game so far, the projectile is almost twice as big as normal units XD
400te
140/140 Morticia Morticia stats New LE event unit. only 20 deploy cost, will be great for upcoming mina trials and battle arena 3! (deploy cost 20 and below only rule)
lvl 80 4star feeders x 6
140/140 Cecilia - ( Cecilia stats one of the best 25DC 6star unit in game and she is limited edition too! B speed as leader makes for great for arena!
140/140 Eluit - Eluit Stats Rank reward from the recent insane 12day nonstop grind fest training event. One of the highest 6star DPS B speed unit in game!
140/140 Eurydike - Eury Stats- top 3 highest total dmg in this game so far.and the other 2 is D speed while Eury is C speed! Insanely good unit!
140/140 Nina - - Nina Stats one of the lowest deploy cost yet high speed high atk 6star you will ever find. 15dc and high total dmg. one of the best dps unit in upcoming battle arena 3 thanks to her 175 range atk, she will be at the 3rd row protected by many units while dealing massive damages!
140/140 Matahari - mata stats 0.4sec per hit atk speed!, faster then almost all C speed units !
140/140 Manfred -  Manfred stats great arena unit, one of the highest hp unit in arena,B speed as leader, knockback is one of the best skill in arena too!
120/120 Morticia -New LE event unit. only 20 deploy cost, will be great for upcoming mina trials and battle arena 3! (deploy cost 20 and below only rule)
140/140 Eurydike - Eury Stats- top 3 highest total dmg in this game so far.and the other 2 is D speed while Eury is C speed! Insanely good unit!
120/120 Patear - great art and limited edition rank reward, only 210 in game! shoots fireball out of her kicks XD
250pots
50pots
100 pots
140/140 Paris- - paris stats (in normal quests and mina trials, she one hit kills all types of normal monsters and 2-3hit bosses with her poison skill, allies will love ya if you set her as leader
120/120 Patear -x3 great art and limited edition rank reward, only 210 in game! shoots fireball out of her kicks XD
140/140 Epicharis - Limited edition, the first and only B speed knockback 6star in game so far !
120/120 Patear -$69 great art and limited edition rank reward, only 210 in game! shoots fireball out of her kicks XD
140/140 Vlad - (C speed when leadered with maxed <a href='http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/atk/'>~atk</a> speed skill, DMG = 183517 land, 46061 air, 66508 sea when deployed with maxed atk skills,. Highest land atk 6star unit, and better then 99% 5star dmg air/sea atk. kick ass in events that needs melee dmg units! tower/training/trials etc)
60te
fresh Coure x3 awesome freakin art rank reward 5 star ! high in demand low in supply !
140/140 Sagrado -Sagrado stats B speed as leader! great stats and very unique one of a kind art ! let this archangel of war lead you to top ranks in upcoming event !
140/140 Epicharis - x3Limited edition, the first and only B speed knockback 6star in game so far !
140/140 Alvida - alvida statsanother great arena fast speed unit! Really high total damage as a B speed unit! (compare to LE card thats over 1k te, alvida is only 3k lower then fenrir and 3k more then ridill !)
140/140 Monica - monica stats (one of the highest dps magic unit in game! don't be fooled by her D speed, she hits once every 0.45sec! as fast as C speed units ! even top ranked players set her as leader in certain events to help themselves and their allies!)
140/140 Petra - petra stats only 20 deploy cost, will be great for upcoming mina trials and battle arena 3! (deploy cost 20 and below only rule) good starter 6star, MLB, no headache lvling her up by hand or fruit! XD
120/120 Morticia New LE event unit. only 20 deploy cost, will be great for upcoming mina trials and battle arena 3! (deploy cost 20 and below only rule)
NEW bundle newbie 5star helper pack all maxed - Alraune,Viviane,Diane,Dermond,Elena
120/120 -Lev - lev stats Insane S speed as leader, 3x attack battle arena skill. one of the best 5star you can get, EVER! moves faster then aragon in traditional arena! a great counter against aragon team
140/140 Reinhard - x2reinhard stats 0.4 sec per atk, faster then almost all B speed units! great starter unit with fast B speed and slow ! moves faster then zande and edwin,very useful in the upcoming classic arena and battle arena !
140/140 Monica - monica stats (one of the highest dps magic unit in game! don't be fooled by her D speed, she hits once every 0.45sec! as fast as C speed units ! even top ranked players set her as leader in certain events to help themselves and their allies!)
140/140 Pregare - -Pregare stats Limited edition unit, highest air attack magic unit in the game so far! only 25 deploycost, with and speed damage as good as 30 deploy cost unit. equipped with slow skill makes her one of the best all rounded magic unit stats after deployed 87k 121k 105k.
300te
120/120 werewolf unit(or commonly known as WWU) - werewolf stats great stats B speed as leader, one of the MOST CUTE/MOE/ADORABLE/SEXY card in the game!
100te
140/140 Borage - Borage stats limited edition unit, awesome Arena unit for upcoming arena, A speed!!
100/100 Schne - Schne bonus Dmg, Bonus Speed,Bonus Hp,Bonus bt when deployed in current arena, Bonus Bt stacks with other event unit! Its insanely good!
100/100 Eisberg - Eisberg bonus Dmg, Bonus Speed,Bonus Hp,Bonus bt when deployed in current arena, Bonus Bt stacks with other event unit! Its insanely good!
fresh Schne - Schne bonus Dmg, Bonus Speed,Bonus Hp,Bonus bt when deployed in current arena, Bonus Bt stacks with other event unit! Its insanely good!
fresh Eisberg - Eisberg bonus Dmg, Bonus Speed,Bonus Hp,Bonus bt when deployed in current arena, Bonus Bt stacks with other event unit! Its insanely good!
120/120 Ombre - Ombre Stats awesome limited edition unit. Speed order skill for arena,biggest attack animation unit in the game so far, the projectile is almost twice as big as normal units XD
120/120 Kyo - Kyo stats highly useful in upcoming arena! B speed, 15 deploy cost and poison skill. one of the most wanted 5stars units thanks to her awesome artwork and stats
120/120 Petra - petra stats only 20 deploy cost, will be great for battle arena 3! (deploy cost 20 and below only rule) good starter 6star, maxed, no headache lvling her up by hand XD
120/134 Medicis - Medicis stats Amazing art and battle animation, great overall Area Attack unit for all sorts of event, 0.6 atk speed makes her the 2nd fastest area atk unit in game!
120/120 Petra - petra stats only 20 deploy cost, will be great for battle arena 3! (deploy cost 20 and below only rule) good starter 6star, maxed, no headache lvling her up by hand XD
140/140 Bajardo - Bajardo stats Highest Hp battle arena unit with more then 50% chance activation of iron wall(all units in same row recevies zero dmg!!) Best tanker in arena ever. highly useful in BA 3!!
140/140 Matahari - mata stats 0.4sec per hit atk speed!, faster then almost all C speed units !
50/120 Ombre - Ombre Stats awesome limited edition unit. Speed order skill for arena, 50% bonus bt, biggest attack animation unit in the game so far, the projectile is almost twice as big as normal units XD
fresh Anastasia - - cheap and great starter unit with slow and high atk range very helpful for upcoming mina trials too!
140/140 Reinhard - reinhard stats 0.4 sec per atk, faster then almost all B speed units! great starter unit with fast B speed and slow ! very useful in the upcoming classic arena and battle arena !
140/140 Armure- Armure stats limited edition unit, one of the best arena unit due to her B speed as leader, very high total dmg with great art ! stats: L 88235,A 76768,S 69091 at lvl 140.
140/140 Borage - Borage stats limited edition unit, awesome Arena unit for upcoming arena, A speed!!
140/140 Dolce - dolce stats great art and decent stats for all rounded usage in most events 20 deploy cost makes her useful in upcoming battle arena 3 !
140/140 Monica monica stats (one of the highest dps magic unit in game! don't be fooled by her D speed, she hits once every 0.45sec! as fast as C speed units ! even top ranked players set her as leader in certain events to help themselves and their allies!)
140/140 Manfred - Manfred stats great battle arena unit, one of the highest hp unit in arena,B speed as leader!
140/140 Nanaca - nanaca stats adorable art and great stats/atk speed. low deploy cost of 20 makes her highly valuable in arenas!.
140/140 Reinhard - reinhard stats 0.4 sec per atk, faster then almost all B speed units! great starter unit with fast B speed and slow ! very useful in the upcoming classic arena and battle arena !
100/100 Sonia - sonia stats another crazily good 5star for current arena,very rare aoe melee unit.imagine it procs and hits all 7 enemies!
140/140 Nina - - one of the lowest deploy cost yet high speed high atk 6star you will ever find. 15dc and high total dmg. great awesome unit for battle arena 3!
140/140 Chiara - - chiara stats great art, highest air damage magic unit in game so far! hits every 0.45 sec, hits faster then lots of C speed units!
140/140 Matahari -- mata stats 0.4sec per hit atk speed!, faster then almost all C speed units !
120/120 Petra -petra stats- only 20 deploy cost, will be great for battle arena 3! (deploy cost 20 and below only rule) good starter 6star, maxed, no headache lvling her up by hand XD
max sarah
max charles
fresh Cerberus
max isis x2
max charles
max petra
max oktavia
max nina
max Dermon
max Tugba
max Siever
max rose x2
max Sheryl
max Cuniculus LB to 124/124-
max Paris
max matahari
max Manfred level breaked to 140/140 -
max paris
Dorothea level breaked to 122/140
level breaked Dana 140/140
level breaked 12x/140 Monica -
900TE
max Manfred level breaked to 140/140 -
LB 126/140 Anastasia
lvl83 Zande
lvl 140/140 Paris
LB140/140 Dana
lvl51 succubus (monster)
lvl120/120 Matahari
fresh perla
lvl 100/100 Therese
lvl 75/100 perla
20/120 Petra
140/140 Manfred
100/100 eleanor
120/120 Matahari -- 0.4sec per hit atk speed!, faster then almost all C speed units !
120/120 Petra - only 20 deploy cost, will be great for battle arena 3! (deploy cost 20 and below only rule) good starter 6star, maxed, no headache lvling her up by hand XD
140/140 Nanaca - (low deploy cost,knockback,high speed, high dmg and great art ! great for arena and most events! ) 
140/140 Paris - (in normal quests and mina trials, she one hit kills all types of normal monsters and 2-3hit bosses with her poison skill, allies will love ya if you set her as leader
140/140 Monica -(one of the highest dps magic unit in game! don't be fooled by her D speed, she hits once every 0.5sec! as fast as C speed units ! even top ranked players set her as leader in certain events to help themselves and their allies!)
140/140 Vlad - (C speed when leadered with maxed <a href='http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/atk/'>~atk</a> speed skill, DMG = 183517 land, 46061 air, 66508 sea when deployed with maxed atk skills,. Highest land atk 6star unit, and better then 99% 5star dmg air/sea atk. kick ass in events that needs melee dmg units! tower/training/trials/battle arena season2 etc)
140/140 Borage - limited edition unit, awesome Arena unit for upcoming arena!
140/140 Monica - monica stats (one of the highest dps magic unit in game! don't be fooled by her D speed, she hits once every 0.5sec! as fast as C speed units ! even top ranked players set her as leader in certain events to help themselves and their allies!)
140/140 Nanaca -nanaca stats adorable art and great stats/atk speed. low deploy cost of 20 makes her highly valuable in arenas!.
140/140 Dana -dana stats - cute pink hair, great stats, fast speed, and...most importantly....panties...need I say more? XD
120/120 Lev - lev stats Insane S speed as leader, 3x attack battle arena skill. one of the best 5star you can get, EVER! moves faster then aragon in traditional arena! a great counter against aragon team
fresh lier
---------------------------

Date:   Mar 02, 13 at 9:00pm (PST)
update sold cerebrus.

almost fall sick grinding for V.Diana =.=

Date:   Mar 03, 13 at 7:57am (PST)
oktiva and matahari lvl update. continue my nolifefkngrindfest @@"

Date:   Mar 04, 13 at 5:28pm (PST)
edit, 6 star cards lvled up quite abit since first posting. thanks to crazy grinding 35-6 @@"

Date:   Mar 07, 13 at 1:25am (PST)
update, given up on valentine diana, way too expensive to stay in top 25 ><

6 star cards almost maxed thanks to the crab-from-hell 35-6.
many 5 star cards maxed a few thanks to black dragon moon ticket 7200exp per fight XD

Selling feeder 4 star set now too !

Date:   Mar 08, 13 at 7:05am (PST)
bump, added max petra

Date:   Mar 08, 13 at 10:48am (PST)
bump, added TE now

Date:   Mar 08, 13 at 12:03pm (PST)
bump dropped the price

Date:   Mar 09, 13 at 7:27am (PST)
bump~

Date:   Mar 12, 13 at 12:03pm (PST)
bump added more te

Date:   Mar 21, 13 at 8:32pm (PST)
bump~ new arena seems very fun !

Date:   Mar 21, 13 at 10:49pm (PST)
bump, price updated, new dana for sale

Date:   Mar 22, 13 at 7:39am (PST)
bumpieee

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.