Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: ✯✯✯CLOSING DOWN FOR GOOD✯✯✯ Sweetlollipop Fantasica Shop ✯TE @$0.50✯CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP✯ - page 2

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/59211/t1794466-closing-down-for-good-sweetlollipop-fantasica-shop-te-50-cheap-cheap-cheap/2.htm

Author:   RedLace
Date:   Dec 05, 12 at 12:39am (PST)
Subject:   re: ✯✯✯CLOSING DOWN FOR GOOD✯✯✯ Sweetlollipop Fantasica Shop ✯TE @$0.50✯CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP✯
-------------------------------------------
pm me pls how many pots and te available atm? ty.

Author:   RedLace
Date:   Dec 05, 12 at 5:28am (PST)
Subject:   re: ✯✯✯CLOSING DOWN FOR GOOD✯✯✯ Sweetlollipop Fantasica Shop ✯TE @$0.50✯CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP✯
Fast, safe, friendly. A pleasure to do business with

Author:   pduong0726
Date:   Dec 05, 12 at 4:26pm (PST)
The seller wanted to receive the payment first and not willing to at least open trade to show that he/she had the items. Saying this is his/her selling policy, the seller claimed all other sellers in neoseeker also use the same policy ---> not true. I would never send money before seeing the item I want to purchase. To avoid scam, I hope everyone would do so

Author:   sweetlollipop
Date:   Dec 05, 12 at 6:23pm (PST)
quote pduong0726
The seller wanted to receive the payment first and not willing to at least open trade to show that he/she had the items. Saying this is his/her selling policy, the seller claimed all other sellers in neoseeker also use the same policy ---> not true. I would never send money before seeing the item I want to purchase. To avoid scam, I hope everyone would do so
Sorry if you can't accept my policy but I got trade lock once already for a big amount of TE and do not wish to have the same experience.

And to be clear, I DID NOT say that ALL SELLERS have the same policy. I said a few seller whom I bought from have the same policy. If you cannot accept my policy you are more than welcome to go to another seller. Please refrain from ruining my reputation by accusing untrue facts as I have worked hard to build my good reputation so far. Thank you

Author:   ALEC2007
Date:   Dec 06, 12 at 7:44pm (PST)
Another quick and easy transaction:)

Date:   Dec 06, 12 at 8:22pm (PST)
Someone has PM me about TE but for some reason I couldn't reply, it says that user doesn't exist. You can reach me on kik sweet_poppop or by registering an account. Thanks

Date:   Dec 07, 12 at 1:50pm (PST)
All TEs sold out!! Thank you for purchasing

Author:   rhyian
Date:   Dec 07, 12 at 4:41pm (PST)
kik rhyian when you have te

Author:   Ayushadow
Date:   Dec 08, 12 at 4:05am (PST)
Kik ayushadow when u got more

Date:   Dec 10, 12 at 1:48am (PST)
Added potions No TEs at the moment sorry~

Date:   Dec 11, 12 at 11:56pm (PST)
Bump cards added

Author:   ALEC2007
Date:   Dec 13, 12 at 12:33am (PST)
Another quick and easy transaction thank you..

Date:   Dec 14, 12 at 6:54am (PST)
I have just received news that weaksim scammed a buyer using my name. Weaksim contacted me that he would like to purchase items from me. I gave him my paypal email and asked for his ID.

In the meantime, asked the buyer for the money to be transferred to my paypal account. After payment was received (which I believed was weaksim's paypal), I delivered the items to the account I believed was weaksim But apparently paypal was someone else's account who was trying to purchase items from weaksim.

From now on, I need my buyers to send their ID and in-game name through paypal message. If you fail to do so, I will refund your money straight away and ask you to re-send the money. I will only send the items to the ID provided in the paypal message.

I am a trusted seller with many feedbacks and haven't received any negative feedback (aside one accusation made from another seller). I believe this would be enough proof that I am trustworthy even if I do not initiate trade first before receiving payment.

This message was edited on 2013-01-10T00:56:07-08:00.

Author:   ren_digital
Date:   Dec 15, 12 at 7:13am (PST)
Trustworthy seller. 100 TE safely delivered.

Author:   kinesis
Date:   Dec 15, 12 at 10:10am (PST)
this is to back up sweet lollipop's claim on weaksim.

i got scammed by weaksim along with a different seller. i was the buyer. in light of this i worked out something with the other party and we want to advise buyers and sellers to be careful and to trade emails accordingly prior to transaction.

i am doing the same email transaction prior to purchase/sale as sweet lollipop has requested unless i know the seller already.

disclaimer. i have not bought anything from sweet lollipop. feel free to ignore me if you want because i am not vouching for this person. just want to warn people of the kind of scams going on. if one guys does it ... you can be sure there will be copycats.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.