Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: ATTENTION: Neo Fantasica Bad Traders List - page 4

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/59211/t1790377-attention-neo-fantasica-bad-traders-list/4.htm

Author:   Keith_Mendez13
Date:   Jun 27, 13 at 8:16am (PST)
Subject:   re: ATTENTION: Neo Fantasica Bad Traders List
-------------------------------------------
Username: Garn45
Transaction: $ 208 for 6* Card
Thread Link: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/59211/t1876802-selling-lot-of-6-cards-eury-epi-borage-ombre-fenrir/#4
Comments: Sent money by Paypal but he did not send me the 6 Star card I payed
In-Game Name: N/A
paypal account:the_garnett_family@yahoo.com
E-mail: fantasyguru_nc@yahoo.com

I filed a claim at Paypal and he just replied later on that the item was sent. I have not seen his trade initiate at fantasica and he did not gave me his fantasica ID or showed the item. He even deleted his forum post. Right now, he counter messaged Paypal and escalated a claim saying I was the one scamming Him. I have all the documents and conversations we had.....I don't even know his fantasica ID or in game name. I am a verified buyer in this forum as I have traded with the following gentleman and they can certify that I am a legitimate buyer.

these are the post of the traders i have rendered trade with:

1. http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/59211/t1836592-trusted-verified-wts-6-event-unit-sagrado-epicharis-patear-morticia-nanaca-alvida-manfred-petra/19.htm#271
2. http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/59211/t1817429-sales-trusted-verified-seller-diana-cheapest-you-get-clearing-some-of-units-saless/17.htm#254
3. http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/59211/t1871028-selling-uber-cheap-manfred-dana/#6
4. http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/59211/t1857622-everything-for-50-obo/2.htm
5. http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/59211/t1852904-quitting-selling-all-my-units/3.htm

This message was edited on 2013-06-27T10:25:42-07:00.

Author:   Vainzie
Date:   Jul 12, 13 at 6:59am (PST)
Username : Theresa1 or David6
Transaction : $79 for mlb Abel and TEs
Thread :
- mine : http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/59211/t1877365-verified-user-quitting-sale-last-6/#0
- his after scamming : http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/59211/t1882020-selling-6-5-so-beyond-done-with-this-game/
Comments : Bought me 3 items, mlb Abel, 40TE, then 80TE. After a few days, had a refund request escalation from Paypal, that they accepted somehow ... I've tried to contact the player IG in order to get back my items, he blacklisted me the same day. Tried to Kik, email, no answer of course. PM'ed him yesterday as I found that he opened his own thread ... Here is the last answer I received :
quote Theresa1
Have fun with that, jack asses like you annoy me sit and whine stfu
quote Theresa1
everything has been sold thanks for your assistance
In Game ID : thegarnettfam
Paypal account : t.keepers@yahoo.com
Email : t.keepers@yahoo.com

Exactly as the previous post. Garnett family .... Be extremely cautious.

Author:   pringles
Date:   Jul 21, 13 at 11:34pm (PST)
quote Archetypal
•Username: davetrza
•Transaction: $450, $550, and $250
•Thread Link: NA
•Comments: First trade Reve and 9T Mon
-------------------Second 1k Te and 200Pots
-------------------Third 500Te
------------------ Refunded all transcations 18 days later. Real nice one.
•Paypal: davetrzaska@gmail.com
•kik: trza and after refunding changed to davetrza
•In Game ID: davetrza 55419713 (Not cool to put ppl id up but this guy is really too much)

Please beware of this guy!!
He has scammed others too
•Username: davetrza (In Neoseeker his name is Galeron and now may change to other name )
•Transaction:
18 Jan, 2013 $400
26 Jan, 2013 $300
25 Jan, 2013 $250
27 Jan, 2013 $300
27 Jan, 2013 $200
27 Jan, 2013 $200
•Thread Link: In PM and KIK
•Comments: This bad guy buy TE from me a lot of time and wait for some month later then refunded all transactions in May.
•Paypal: davetrzaska@gmail.com
•kik: trza and after refunding changed to davetrza
•In Game ID: davetrza 55419713 Please beware of this guy!!

I think he also scammed others too !!! who got scammed and would like to share your experience please pm me
Thank you.

Author:   AnonFantaSeller
Date:   Jul 27, 13 at 4:18am (PST)
quote cywong77
quote sweetlollipop
quote FantaTrade

• N/A:
  • Fenrir and Rougue for $500:
  • N/A:
  • This user took the fenrir and rouge from a friend here on neo (Fantafinatic) I took them back
  • fantafun80: 62670696

Aditional info:
PayPal:Idosvme@gmail.com
Kik: RoBSales
Display name on Kik: Shelby

This scamer was brought to my attention from a trusted source and the fact he needed "fast cash" for the exact same cards just stoles an hour before hand is to coincidental.
This is to back up fantatrade claim. The exact same "SHELBY" kik messenger me and offered Fenrir for a cheap price for me to resell. I refused his offer due to shadiness but seemed like the problem is solved
This user fantafun80 is back on the street again. This time he uses a different KIK name: speedster, wanted to buy my 6* cards plus TE with $500. He claim that he is still in school and $500 is alot to him...bla bla bla. He expected me to complete the deals before he wired the money. Its very fortunate i didnt fall fall his trick or $500 worth of TE & cards will be lost from me. So beware on this name "speedster" when show up on KIK or ingame "fantafun80". Take care!

Strikes again. Got 3 6*s at about 400$ from me. I was/am tired and didnt notice the warning signs everywhere.
After the trade he ceased contact for about and hour till i caught him selling my cards from "fantafun80"(low lvl 2* btw) then he became the biggest troll on kik(different kik again this time) He uses a page of "credentials" that are completly bogus and if i had scrolled to the end i would have seen the bad ones after the 1595 good ones from other games... Anyway this guy really screwed me as im a student working an unpaid internship 40hours a week and this sale was to pay for rent and food:(
Dont let him get anyone else! il be camping 'fantafun80" whenever i can lol

Author:   snipercat12
Date:   Jul 30, 13 at 1:20pm (PST)
quote AnonFantaSeller
quote cywong77
quote sweetlollipop
quote FantaTrade

• N/A:
  • N/A:
  • This user took the fenrir and rouge from a friend here on neo (Fantafinatic) I took them back

Aditional info:

This scamer was brought to my attention from a trusted source and the fact he needed "fast cash" for the exact same cards just stoles an hour before hand is to coincidental.
This is to back up fantatrade claim. The exact same "SHELBY" kik messenger me and offered Fenrir for a cheap price for me to resell. I refused his offer due to shadiness but seemed like the problem is solved
This user fantafun80 is back on the street again. This time he uses a different KIK name: speedster, wanted to buy my 6* cards plus TE with $500. He claim that he is still in school and $500 is alot to him...bla bla bla. He expected me to complete the deals before he wired the money. Its very fortunate i didnt fall fall his trick or $500 worth of TE & cards will be lost from me. So beware on this name "speedster" when show up on KIK or ingame "fantafun80". Take care!

Strikes again. Got 3 6*s at about 400$ from me. I was/am tired and didnt notice the warning signs everywhere.
After the trade he ceased contact for about and hour till i caught him selling my cards from "fantafun80"(low lvl 2* btw) then he became the biggest troll on kik(different kik again this time) He uses a page of "credentials" that are completly bogus and if i had scrolled to the end i would have seen the bad ones after the 1595 good ones from other games... Anyway this guy really screwed me as im a student working an unpaid internship 40hours a week and this sale was to pay for rent and food:(
Dont let him get anyone else! il be camping 'fantafun80" whenever i can lol
SHould have checked here first, just got scammed out of my Nunnally, Marjoram(U), Eurydike and Aksana (800$ worth at least). Guy goes by JackG on kik now (from what I can see he switches kiks a lot). He did look suspicious, but I made the mistake of trusting his references. Some day, I hope this person gets caught stealing for real somewhere so he can actually taste the consequences of stuff like this.

Author:   mep123
Date:   Jul 30, 13 at 6:42pm (PST)
lucky i took a look at this forum first.

he tried the same thing on me.

goes by jackg on kik

Author:   robynnlol
Date:   Aug 04, 13 at 11:30pm (PST)
quote FantaTrade
quote sweetlollipop
quote FantaTrade

• N/A:
  • N/A:

Aditional info:

Does anyone have their neo account name? or other information?
Used kik name Epic Sales and stole FIVE 6* from me. Ludmila, Bajardo, 9tF, Ana, and Rein. Posing as a credible seller by giving website for over 1000 vouches, http://sythe.org/vouches-forum/797376-epicmmoservices-vouches.html

Date:   Aug 04, 13 at 11:46pm (PST)

Author:   alopgamers
Date:   Aug 04, 13 at 11:52pm (PST)
quote robynnlol

• Username: Fantafan80
  • Transaction: Five 6* (Lubmila, Nine Tailed Fox, Reinhardt, Anastasia, Bajardo)
  • Thread Link:
  • Comments: Posing as a credible seller, stupid me should have double checked him.
  • In-Game Name: Fantafan80(62670696) Has other accounts on Fanta, but idk them...

That guy just pm ed me today too >_> as epic sales in kik

Date:   Aug 05, 13 at 12:00am (PST)
quote alopgamers
quote robynnlol

• Transaction: Five 6* (Lubmila, Nine Tailed Fox, Reinhardt, Anastasia, Bajardo)
  • Thread Link:
  • Comments: Posing as a credible seller, stupid me should have double checked him.
  • In-Game Name: Fantafan80(62670696) Has other accounts on Fanta, but idk them...

Yep, got all of my 6* from my quitting sale. Pretty disappointed.

Author:   alopgamers
Date:   Aug 05, 13 at 12:30am (PST)
quote robynnlol
quote alopgamers
quote robynnlol

• Thread Link:

did he say i have my vouch yada yada send me first yada yada?

Date:   Aug 05, 13 at 1:24am (PST)
quote alopgamers
quote robynnlol
quote alopgamers
quote robynnlol

• Thread Link:

did he say i have my vouch yada yada send me first yada yada?
Exactly. And send me a link to the vouch (That obviously wasn't really his). And just from someone else not knowng and trying to trade with him I know that today he already scammed someone elses 6* as well.

Author:   felinefemme91
Date:   Aug 05, 13 at 6:21am (PST)

Author:   Poto
Date:   Aug 05, 13 at 10:07am (PST)
Thx guys. That epic sales person just tried to scam me too. Thank you for posting this stuff. Saved my life

Author:   tingmamahua
Date:   Aug 06, 13 at 12:28am (PST)
I was recently scammed by Fantafun80 aka Epic Sales.

Transaction: Fenrir, Ridill, Nanaca, 1100 TE

FOR ANYONE WHO WANTS TO SPAM HIM,

his in-game ID is 50523799.

For anyone wondering how I know it's him, I have a screenshot of him bragging about his fenrir and 1100 TE the day after I was scammed

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.