Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: ATTENTION: Neo Fantasica Bad Traders List - page 2

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/59211/t1790377-attention-neo-fantasica-bad-traders-list/2.htm

Author:   kinesis
Date:   Dec 13, 12 at 5:20pm (PST)
Subject:   re: ATTENTION: Neo Fantasica Bad Traders List
-------------------------------------------
quote Aesther
Username: null
• Transaction: $120
• Thread Link:null
• Comments: Weaksim apparently asks other buyers to send payment to another seller where to seller confirms the funds and weaksim receives the item. The buyer and the seller then have their own disputes.
• In-Game Name: weaksim ID:58894071
Avoid this ID like a plague.

The above post by kinesis is a case of this fraud, supported by conversation images below.
the paypal address above is my account, the transaction is legit and the delivery is proven in the following screenshot.
http://img577.imageshack.us/img577/9335/14709825.jpg
the transaction is in fact not legit. my funds did not go to the party i was lead to believe was receiving it. i have it in my screen shots in which i asked my seller if they were in fact richard lo. to which they answered yes.

i am inclined to believe aesther is a victim. but to each their own. i will be working with paypal to have my funds reversed. my apologies aesther but noone likes to be left with holding the hot potatoe at the end.

Author:   sweetlollipop
Date:   Dec 14, 12 at 6:58am (PST)
I have just received news that weaksim scammed a buyer using my name. Weaksim contacted me that he would like to purchase itrems from me. I gave him my paypal email and asked for his ID.

In the meantime, Weaksim asked the buyer for the money to be transferred to my paypal account. After payment was received (which I believed was weaksim's paypal), I delivered the items to Weaksim account. But apparently the paypal was someone else's account who was trying to purchase items from weaksim.

It's upsetting that someone would do such thing and we as honest sellers pay the consequences.

From now on I will ask my buyers to send me their ID from the exact same email of their paypal email instead of kik. If a buyer fails to send me their ID through the email, I will refund the money straight away.

I hope this is the last we heard of this.

Please I advice you not to fall for cheap prices from sellers with no credibility.

Author:   Aesther
Date:   Dec 14, 12 at 9:32am (PST)
quote sweetlollipop
I have just received news that weaksim scammed a buyer using my name. Weaksim contacted me that he would like to purchase itrems from me. I gave him my paypal email and asked for his ID.

In the meantime, Weaksim asked the buyer for the money to be transferred to my paypal account. After payment was received (which I believed was weaksim's paypal), I delivered the items to Weaksim account. But apparently the paypal was someone else's account who was trying to purchase items from weaksim.

It's upsetting that someone would do such thing and we as honest sellers pay the consequences.

From now on I will ask my buyers to send me their ID from the exact same email of their paypal email instead of kik. If a buyer fails to send me their ID through the email, I will refund the money straight away.

Please I advice you not to fall for cheap prices from sellers with no credibility.
If weaksim has multiple accounts he could always come back.

I suggest to always perform the followings as buyer or seller
Buyer: Ask seller for the name of the paypal account holder (do not give away the name otherwise the seller will always be a yes-man), send an e-mail to the seller's e-mail account to confirm the details of the transaction.
Seller: Send an e-mail to the buyer to confirm the details of the sale.

This would ensure the paypal account holder is authentic as well as providing an additional proof to paypal to ensure the integrity of the transaction instead and/or on top of forum PM or KIK.

Author:   harucan
Date:   Dec 24, 12 at 11:52am (PST)

Author:   smithwes6
Date:   Dec 25, 12 at 7:37am (PST)
:Ssiwel was fine, he just has a 10 hr time delay due to the country he lives in and he is new to paypal like many people these days. I was successful with a trade with him, you just need to be patient. He doesnt need a bad strike against his name due to a language barrier and lack of understanding the trade system.

Author:   Farting Gor
Date:   Dec 29, 12 at 6:50am (PST)
quote sweetlollipop

It appears the asshole struck again!

This time he used my paypal information to scam a member on this forum, Naruse.

It seemed like a legit trade but now... we are in a dilemma! I too will start asking for ID from now on.

I advise EVERYONE exert caution when dealing on this forum now, it appears this loser consistently changes his username / uses different accounts. Everyone should start asking for ID first, from now on! If you see Weaksim do NOT trade with this despicable piece of trash.

Author:   Naruse
Date:   Dec 29, 12 at 6:59am (PST)
quote Farting Gor
quote sweetlollipop

It appears the asshole struck again!

This time he used my paypal information to scam a member on this forum, Naruse.

It seemed like a legit trade but now... we are in a dilemma! I too will start asking for ID from now on.
Yeah I was the one who got scammed! he asked $180 for 500te. he used someone else's email to buy and receive things!

Remember, his username on Fanta is Weaksim

Author:   strahan
Date:   Dec 29, 12 at 8:56am (PST)
Weaksim strikes again? This low-life scum...

quote Farting Gor
I advise EVERYONE exert caution when dealing on this forum now, it appears this loser consistently changes his username / uses different accounts. Everyone should start asking for ID first, from now on! If you see Weaksim do NOT trade with this despicable piece of trash.
Just another advise is to check when the account is created. That account was only created yesterday. He has multiple accounts here, but just be more careful when dealing with someone that creates a new account recently. This on top of adding ID to the transaction perhaps can help to reduce the risk of getting scammed.

Just my two cents...

Date:   Dec 29, 12 at 10:54pm (PST)
I hope this helps for all sellers. I now ask my buyers to type in their user ID and in game name through paypal message when they send me money. If they fail to do so I refund the money straight away.

Author:   ren_digital
Date:   Jan 02, 13 at 8:30am (PST)
This is a good idea and I think it prevents fraud. Thank you! I'll do the same for my buyers.

Author:   Naruse
Date:   Jan 02, 13 at 4:53pm (PST)

Author:   jsia
Date:   Jan 04, 13 at 10:12pm (PST)
*Paypal acct: mariter1984@yahoo.com
*Kik: Que Song, wsert (display in his wall)
*Transaction: Reinhard, Ignat, Elizabeth, Ater, Joa for $200USD
*Comments: Bought cards then reversed payment and claimed I scammed him.
*In-Game Name:Wsert
*ID:60359674

Screenshoot link:
- http://postimage.org/image/5l8v8zcvf/
- http://postimage.org/image/knv7pcg4d/
- postimage.org/image/cq0snp2u5/

Author:   Dynamite
Date:   Jan 05, 13 at 1:41am (PST)
Firstly, I've cleared out this thread of pointless bickering between a couple of users.

Secondly, the owner of the "weaksim" alias on Fantasica who has been reported several times owns numerous forum accounts here: All of these accounts have been terminated due to widespread reports of abuse and his details have been added to our central RMT banlist as a consequence. Any subsequent accounts he creates will be banned also.

Thanks.
- Tiffany

Author:   FantaTrade
Date:   Jan 10, 13 at 4:23pm (PST)

Aditional info:
PayPal:Idosvme@gmail.com
Kik: RoBSales
Display name on Kik: Shelby

This scamer was brought to my attention from a trusted source and the fact he needed "fast cash" for the exact same cards just stoles an hour before hand is to coincidental.

FantasicaSeller : also has shown a very strong interest in this ordeal as well. from my understanding he sold fen to Fantafinatic and if I had to speculate. he used an alt to take it back.

Date:   Jan 11, 13 at 1:47am (PST)
quote FantaTrade

• N/A:
  • Fenrir and Rougue for $500:
  • N/A:
  • This user took the fenrir and rouge from a friend here on neo (Fantafinatic) I took them back
  • fantafun80: 62670696

Aditional info:
PayPal:Idosvme@gmail.com
Kik: RoBSales
Display name on Kik: Shelby

This scamer was brought to my attention from a trusted source and the fact he needed "fast cash" for the exact same cards just stoles an hour before hand is to coincidental.
This is to back up fantatrade claim. The exact same "SHELBY" kik messenger me and offered Fenrir for a cheap price for me to resell. I refused his offer due to shadiness but seemed like the problem is solved

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.