Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: My experience with Tier Pacts! - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/59207/t1833203-my-experience-with-tier-pacts/

Author:   Kablam
Date:   Feb 20, 13 at 7:34pm (PST)
Subject:   My experience with Tier Pacts!
-------------------------------------------
So I broke down, hoping to make a profit off of tier pacts and this is what I received:
After 110 usd to purchase tier 7 x 10 legendary base rate
1 lanval*
1 shackled white wyrm*
1 girt**
2 long arm lughs**

and tier 2 or 3 rares... lol

Some information:

I got the legendary off tier 4. and then lanval on tier 5. And then rest went down hill from there...
So, if that wyrm was a differ ledendary, I would have easily made 80 dollar profit... but with the wym being around 170 resources, I ended up getting 70 dollars worth of resources from the lanval and wyrm. and then maybe 20 resources from all the other junk. so 70+7 dollars (converting horns to 35 cents each) I ended up losing 33 dollars. But then again, I also got 60 bugles which is equiviliant to 20 horns aka 7 more dollars.
so I can make 84 dollars off what I got. So a net loss of 25 dollars.

But then again, I got bad luck for the other rares, I didnt receive 1 epic, I know other friends who got a mixture of about 5 or 6 densa/lanval/ odins, and 2-4 nuadhas, and thors, which could swing profit a lot.

A few last notes, it is possible to sell resources for 40 cents each, so it could be close to 100 dollars made back from all of this. And Finally in the DeNA bloodbrothers database, Shackled Wyrm, has a 2nd picture and is named Unshackled white wyrm, so if that ever gets updated, his value in horns should increase dramatically, So I think I may hold onto him, and see what happens. Could be a great profit if DeNA restructures him.

Author:   Flynn2012
Date:   Feb 20, 13 at 9:28pm (PST)
Subject:   re: My experience with Tier Pacts!
i just went from 1 to 7 and came out pretty good i think......best ones-
odin 1*, desna 1*, artemisia 1*, jeanne 2*, blue dragon 1*, granados E3, girt 2*, long arm 1*
stupid anansesm E3, then BOOM!!!!!! L- GATHGOIC

Author:   Kablam
Date:   Feb 20, 13 at 10:10pm (PST)
Subject:   re: My experience with Tier Pacts!
quote Flynn2012
i just went from 1 to 7 and came out pretty good i think......best ones-
odin 1*, desna 1*, artemisia 1*, jeanne 2*, blue dragon 1*, granados E3, girt 2*, long arm 1*
stupid anansesm E3, then BOOM!!!!!! L- GATHGOIC
I wanted that gathgoic

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.