Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: help me with bazzar!! - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/59207/t1799429-help-with-bazzar/

Author:   samueloliverng
Date:   Nov 30, 12 at 11:47am (PST)
Subject:   help me with bazzar!!
-------------------------------------------
i was going to trade iwth somebody but when he offered the fam i have, i search his rubbish r but i can't see his trade!whta happened,i'm sure he chose the right fam and i have them. My frd with me saw it but i can't.I use xperia ion and the buyer use iphone 5,isthat a problem?

or anything else happened?try twice to switch his offer fam to something else

Author:   Eiight
Date:   Nov 30, 12 at 11:49am (PST)
Subject:   re: help me with bazzar!!
i've had to try 6x+ sometimes, tell him to keep trying and/or using alternate accounts too

Date:   Nov 30, 12 at 11:54am (PST)
is that what people always complaining about=,=?

Date:   Nov 30, 12 at 11:55am (PST)
what else to do?

Date:   Nov 30, 12 at 11:56am (PST)
is there a gap that don't allow low-level playrs trade with high-level players which ordering 1 fam for 3 fam?

Author:   Copper Coin
Date:   Nov 30, 12 at 12:06pm (PST)
No, it's just that there are multiple bazaars right now and your trades end up on a random one while accounts can only see one bazaar. So if the trade appears on another bazaar, you can't see it but it's there and people looking at that bazaar can see it.

Some solutions to try:
- Post trade again until it is in your bazaar.
- Log out and log in (not sure if this works but someone said that this jumped them to the other bazaar).

Now, I am just reiterating information I've read on this forum and what people are speculating and none of this may work for you. But, good luck!

Author:   Besty
Date:   Nov 30, 12 at 12:07pm (PST)
There is more than one Bazzar server... Im pretty sure there are now 3 servers in witch your auction can be placed on. (im quite sure ive been on 3 different bazzars on 3 different devices at the same time)

Sometimes if you have a nightmare seeing your trade from your other device it helps to switch connection and log in again, the different connection will usually switch bazzar servers.. ie: log in via your wireless internet, if that doesnt work, use your 3g or 4g and try again... maybe a proxy might switch servers? , never tried though.

This is just from personal experience and my own thoughts on the matter, i don't know how it all works, but doing what i suggested seems to work for me, so give it a go.

Author:   sheerranger
Date:   Dec 06, 12 at 9:00am (PST)
Besty has switching your connection work for you because it isn't for me....

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.