Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Bloodrayne cheats question - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/5917/t241394-bloodrayne-cheats-question/

Author:   Creol
Date:   Jun 24, 03 at 5:20pm (PST)
Subject:   Bloodrayne cheats question
-------------------------------------------
All very good with cheats, though not when no walkthrough is discribing how it works on PC. Am thinkin specially on the one supposed to start a secret level "the hill". To bring up level selector, which I presume one has to use to get the thingy started, one page says: Hold x and press A. Not working. Maybe because it was for console... PC then? What about PC?
Someone could help me out a little here? Would very much like to enyoy that secret little hilly.

Author:   SerialZero
Date:   Dec 10, 03 at 5:25pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Bloodrayne cheats question
Well, the only thing I can help on is the fact that the button combo you listed isn't the one that works for the PS2 console version. For my version, you enter "On The Level", then go to the main menu, hold select and press start. So your code could be right or wrong, I don't know. Also, it's strange, because on my PS2 version, whenever I enter the code, the level select works, but I can never find where this fabled "Hill" level is supposed to be on the level list. I checked them all and didn't see a stage I hadn't played before. Hope this info helps you sort this out a little. In my view, I'm having a hard time believing there even IS a bonus Louisiana level. Natch!

Author:   lostsoul
Date:   Dec 26, 03 at 5:55am (PST)
enter brimstoneinthebayou and it will unlock the level but how to get it working is what i would like to figure out

Author:   radu
Date:   Dec 26, 03 at 11:44am (PST)
i am in the level with a big castle, and i don't know how to kill the last officer

Author:   Raulcodrin
Date:   Feb 06, 09 at 2:03pm (PST)
just go google bloodrayne walkthrough and you will find everything you need there

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.