Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Sazh appears in new Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy 13 trailer, with more hack 'n' slash gameplay - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/59164/t1896180-sazh-appears-in-new-lightning-returns-final-fantasy-13-trailer-with-more-hack-slash-gameplay/

Author:   RabidChinaGirl
Date:   Aug 21, 13 at 5:14am (PST)
Subject:   Sazh appears in new Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy 13 trailer, with more hack 'n' slash gameplay
-------------------------------------------
[[news:23685]]

Author:   Yay4sean
Date:   Aug 21, 13 at 11:11am (PST)
Subject:   re: Sazh appears in new Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy 13 trailer, with more hack 'n' slash gameplay
Lightning, the new Jesus.
It's interesting seeing all of those outfits at least. As long as they don't make the outfit with the best stats (or whatever) horrible looking.

Author:   Largerock
Date:   Aug 21, 13 at 11:31am (PST)
Subject:   re: Sazh appears in new Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy 13 trailer, with more hack 'n' slash gameplay
Still looking slow, clunky and still disgusted by Lightning and FF13.

Author:   RabidChinaGirl
Date:   Aug 21, 13 at 12:30pm (PST)
Yay4sean While working on this, I was also thinking, "Is Lightning Jesus?"

Author:   SpartanNinja
Date:   Aug 21, 13 at 2:04pm (PST)
Yay cant wait to end this. Although nobody seems to have liked FF13... Well I do at least.

Author:   Skyler_x_Mandy
Date:   Aug 22, 13 at 8:36am (PST)
Wait.. Sazh? You mean a character that people probably actually give a shit about? Good god, the world may be ending soon.

Author:   YellowComet
Date:   Feb 01, 14 at 7:42am (PST)
Since the chocobo chick is back as Sazh's side-quick, I wonder if we'll be seeing any of Chocolina. Truth be told, I'd actually miss her if she wasn't around this time!

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.