Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Cloud Strife pre-order bonus for Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy 13, plus Hope's return in screenshots - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/59164/t1879372-cloud-strife-pre-order-bonus-for-lightning-returns-final-fantasy-13-plus-hopes-return-in-screenshots/

Author:   bluexy
Date:   Jul 02, 13 at 8:36am (PST)
Subject:   Cloud Strife pre-order bonus for Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy 13, plus Hope's return in screenshots
-------------------------------------------
[[news:23320]]

Author:   AtryxEtairX
Date:   Jul 02, 13 at 8:42am (PST)
Subject:   re: Cloud Strife pre-order bonus for Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy 13, plus Hope's return in screenshots

Author:   Rabla
Date:   Jul 02, 13 at 8:43am (PST)
Subject:   re: Cloud Strife pre-order bonus for Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy 13, plus Hope's return in screenshots
Can't say I care too much for the costume. I'll get it just on the account that I'll pre-order regardless, but I doubt I'll use it.

As for Hope... interesting that he's the younger version again. I assume it has something to do with Chaos and Lumina.

And the Ark... One ark was a chapter in XIII, and another was inspiration for part of Hope's plan for Bhunivelze in XIII-2. So that will be interesting.

Author:   Auron32
Date:   Jul 02, 13 at 9:16am (PST)
cool bonus for pre-ordering, which i did anyway. also according to the link bellow, the Buster Sword makes it easier to level up.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/news/news-10383-Pre-order-Lightning-Returns--Final-Fantasy-XIII-and-Grasp-Cloud-Strife-s-Massive-Sword.html

and, three cactuars in one fight... one can give you the run around, three... poor Lightning is going to be one dizzy woman after that...

Author:   Leon_Gehste
Date:   Jul 02, 13 at 9:20am (PST)
So now Lightning is truly the female version of Cloud

Author:   jbh
Date:   Jul 02, 13 at 9:23am (PST)
What a fantastic middle finger.

And on the moody/now unnecessarily enigmatic and up her own bum pink haired lady as well. On that topic, are Squeenix really that far up their own arse?

Author:   AtryxEtairX
Date:   Jul 02, 13 at 9:23am (PST)
quote Leon_Gehste
So now Lightning is truly the female version of Cloud
seems like it lol. im not complaining. but i rather still have final fantasy vii remake

Author:   Sasuke45
Date:   Jul 02, 13 at 9:42am (PST)
It's finally happened, and now I can sit back and watch xD

But honestly, I can't like to myself about one thing, she does look good in it. I will admit that, it seriously almost made me want to preorder it. ._.
Well, now that I noticed the annoying line that trails behind the sword, I suddenly hate it. It would seriously throw me off because of the fantastic environment, and suddenly this out of place stream that follows the sword. Ew.

Author:   Jonathan
Date:   Jul 02, 13 at 9:53am (PST)
So... The game launches 5 months ago?

Author:   Exevier
Date:   Jul 02, 13 at 11:44am (PST)
Well, that's one of the more sexually confusing things I've seen in a while.

Author:   Heartlesswithaheart
Date:   Jul 02, 13 at 12:26pm (PST)
You said Final Fantasy XII on the first sentence under the screenshot.

Also, I hope this game fails. I know it won't, but I want Square Enix to learn that no, Final Fantasy won't keep them afloat forever if their quality is crap.

Author:   Gonzales
Date:   Jul 02, 13 at 2:00pm (PST)
I'm a bit annoyed that Hope looks like his 14 year old self again, hopefully he doesn't act like him too...

Author:   Skyler_x_Mandy
Date:   Jul 02, 13 at 2:28pm (PST)
Heartlesswithaheart don't be a presuming jerkbag. Game isn't out yet, right? So don't judge it yet. Probably the only bad thing that this game has going for it right now is the bad rep from the prequels.

Author:   Largerock
Date:   Jul 02, 13 at 3:02pm (PST)

http://procgifimage.memecenter.com/1372453862953-191.gif

Author:   Heartlesswithaheart
Date:   Jul 02, 13 at 3:20pm (PST)
quote Skyler_x_Mandy
Heartlesswithaheart don't be a presuming jerkbag. Game isn't out yet, right? So don't judge it yet. Probably the only bad thing that this game has going for it right now is the bad rep from the prequels.
I'm not saying the game is bad. I'm saying that it's very, very likely to be bad due to Square Enix's track record after VII/IX/X/X-2, depending on who you ask. Unless Square Enix pulls a miracle out of their ass, this game is almost certainly going to be just as bad as the last two of this subseries.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.