Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Deity Wars Referral Code: HGU8764 ! Get a Rare or better card! Please Support Me! Daily Player - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/59152/t1842085-deity-wars-referral-code-hgu8764-get-rare-better-card-please-support-daily-player/

Author:   Kurotab0
Date:   Mar 16, 13 at 7:41am (PST)
Subject:   Deity Wars Referral Code: HGU8764 ! Get a Rare or better card! Please Support Me! Daily Player
-------------------------------------------
Please support and help me by using my referral code: HGU8764

Why do I need you to put in my referral code?
If you use my referral code it means I'll get one step closer to getting a special inviter card which I'd really like to have so I'd greatly appreciate it if you could use my referral code: HGU8764

Of course it would be a bit unfair if I was the only person getting stuff and that's why the system is so that you'll receive a great boost to the start of your game if you use a referral code.

Here are the benefits for you!
It's a great way for you to start the game since not only will you get a Legend CP ticket (which may get you super rare cards, you'll get a rare card at the least but depending on your luck you may even get better cards!) you'll also get a Life or Battle Elixer (which you can use to trade for other cards or to progress further into the game)!

Without your help I won't be able to get this special inviter card so once again, please support and help me by using my referral code: HGU8764

If you don't know where to enter this code simply follow this:
open Deity Wars, go to Mypage, scroll down to News, find the tab that says "Enter Referral Code"

Thank you

Author:   SeraphimFoA
Date:   Mar 18, 13 at 6:23am (PST)
Subject:   re: Deity Wars Referral Code: HGU8764 ! Get a Rare or better card! Please Support Me! Daily Player
I can give you 2 referral if you can refer me 1 time on guardian cross, my code is TT85269 (there's a tutorial to do), send me a pm or simply do the referral and i'll do yours.

Date:   Mar 20, 13 at 2:24am (PST)
Subject:   re: Deity Wars Referral Code: HGU8764 ! Get a Rare or better card! Please Support Me! Daily Player
Thank you SeraphimFo

Date:   Mar 20, 13 at 2:26am (PST)
Thank you Marcolocascio5!

Date:   Mar 20, 13 at 2:52pm (PST)
bump

Date:   Mar 21, 13 at 12:59am (PST)
Thank you for the referral eastseiryu!

Date:   Mar 21, 13 at 7:42am (PST)
Thank you for the referral ZabiMontolivo!

Date:   Mar 21, 13 at 4:41pm (PST)
Bump

Date:   Mar 22, 13 at 12:28pm (PST)
bump

Date:   Mar 25, 13 at 9:55am (PST)
Thank you for the referral hatetwitga94!

Date:   Mar 25, 13 at 1:27pm (PST)
Thank you for the referral MadMix999!

Date:   Mar 25, 13 at 1:27pm (PST)
Thank you for the referral DragonmasteDyne!

Date:   Mar 25, 13 at 3:25pm (PST)
bump

Date:   Mar 26, 13 at 5:37am (PST)
Thank you for the referral kuchiman!

Date:   Mar 26, 13 at 5:38am (PST)
Thank you for the referral IronChimp63

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.