Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Who Has The Game Downloaded Yet? - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/58971/t1771181-who-has-game-downloaded-yet/

Author:   Roy
Date:   Oct 05, 12 at 5:25pm (PST)
Subject:   Who Has The Game Downloaded Yet?
-------------------------------------------
I am going to to download it yet despite what this site gives it as a rating. I mean they aren't saying it's bad, just a few minor things.

Author:   Shadic Hearts
Date:   Oct 06, 12 at 8:08pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Who Has The Game Downloaded Yet?
The site has a few things right,but SA2 still is one of the best games ever made.It should be in a list of Top 100 best games ever,maybe in somewhere in the 15-55 vicinity.

Date:   Oct 07, 12 at 7:54pm (PST)
It wouldn't let me download it on Friday, but I am going to check it again today, since when I did it Friday was pretty early in the day anyways. Maybe it was getting etched in.

EDIT: It does work for download, I was downloading the DLC, but it didn't work before, but now it works.

Author:   Shadic Hearts
Date:   Oct 08, 12 at 1:18pm (PST)
Can you put a download link here when it works.

Date:   Oct 08, 12 at 4:30pm (PST)
I bought it off on XBL Games using the Bing Search (you have to search for it). I don't know where it is to find in PSN, but I am sure you would want to use a search in the store. I think the game is 800 MSP and the 2 Battle part is 250 MSP.

Author:   D.O.W.
Date:   Oct 12, 12 at 5:18pm (PST)
Subject:   Who Has The Game Downloaded Yet??
I don't have Xbox Live, because my parents won't let me connect to Internet, they say it "costs too much" about $50!!

Author:   smarti3
Date:   Oct 13, 12 at 3:52am (PST)
Roy Is this the game that has the Chao Garden ? I never used to own this game or a GC for that matter but I used to think the Chao Garden was great when I was younger

Author:   D.O.W.
Date:   Oct 13, 12 at 4:07am (PST)
Subject:   Who Has The Game Downloaded Yet??
^ Yes, both SA1 and SA2 have Chao Gardens in them!!

This game will only have 1 garden to begin with, but to unlock the other 2 gardens, raise a Hero Chao to get Hero Garden, and raise a Dark Chao to get Dark Garden!! They are better then the original Neutral Garden!!

Author:   Zhang Liao
Date:   Oct 13, 12 at 5:03am (PST)
Wait! XBL has the battle as extra dlc yet the psn doesn't! Sony are getting on my tits now!

Date:   Oct 13, 12 at 6:29am (PST)
quote smarti3
Roy Is this the game that has the Chao Garden ? I never used to own this game or a GC for that matter but I used to think the Chao Garden was great when I was younger
Yes, except for the machine in the gardens where you would transfer your Chao to a Dreamcast card that was in your controller, is now a place to set your Chao free (if you have too many in your Chao garden).

Author:   CDS
Date:   Oct 15, 12 at 12:46pm (PST)
I got the game from XBLA, first purchase, along with Hydro Thunder Hurricane.
I'll be getting the Battle DLC soon, but from what I have played so far, it is actually great. Sure, not all the cutscenes are in widescreen format, but all the levels are great to replay again. The controls seem to be better than the Gamecube versions, though a bit dodgy in some areas [or maybe its just that I'm useless at the Crazy Gadget level].

Date:   Oct 15, 12 at 5:48pm (PST)
Crazy Gadget is a tough level if you don't know what platforms to land on. I got it on first try. When I first got it on the Dreamcast I gave up at that level. On Gamecube I figured it out, then I went back on Dreamcast and did. Final Rush is much harder than Crazy Gadget. There's tons of rails to jump on in space.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.