Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Sonic VS SEGA?What the hell is going on here! - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/58971/t1764629-sonic-vs-sega-hell-going-on-here/

Author:   Shadic Hearts
Date:   Sep 25, 12 at 3:48pm (PST)
Subject:   Sonic VS SEGA?What the hell is going on here!
-------------------------------------------
What if Sonic went against SEGA?Thoughts are accepted.

Author:   spikerdude
Date:   Sep 25, 12 at 5:25pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Sonic VS SEGA?What the hell is going on here!
What do you mean if sonic "went against" sega? The Sonic IP and all characters related are owned by Sega, and I doubt they'll be selling. That's like asking what if Mario went against Nintendo. It makes no sense at all and will never happen.

Date:   Sep 25, 12 at 5:38pm (PST)
No,like what will happen if Sonic actually goes to our world and goes against Sega.

quote spikerdude
What do you mean if sonic "went against" sega? The Sonic IP and all characters related are owned by Sega, and I doubt they'll be selling. That's like asking what if Mario went against Nintendo. It makes no sense at all and will never happen.
I know,but in Sonic Colors,Sonic said"No copyright law in the universe is gonna stop me!"Plus Sonic refered to us and broke the 4th wall in Sonic Colors by looking at us and saying"I'm gonna stick with aliens if that's okay with ya all."So there you go.Sonic can easily go against SEGA.

This message was merged with other messages by LOD-squa (moderator)

Author:   Roy
Date:   Sep 25, 12 at 11:48pm (PST)
It would be ideal to have Sonic go to Sony hence the names are close, but more than that, they really don't have kiddie big name game like Mario is for Nintendo. Microsoft has Banjo Kazooie now.

Date:   Sep 26, 12 at 1:13pm (PST)
No,I mean Sonic against the ENTIRE game industry.He'll show that's he not to be *bleep*ed with.Ever.

Date:   Sep 26, 12 at 8:28pm (PST)
I guess that would happen, but not likely. They need as much publicity as game franchise as they can because oftentimes I find that Sonic is dying out from what it used to be (which I hope does not happen), because it happened the Megaman.

Date:   Sep 26, 12 at 8:35pm (PST)
And we all know what happen to Megaman after he got canceled:A blue and yellow stupid,fat and horrible sounding adult.Like in Street Fighter X Tekken.If that happened to Sonic..........NO!He's better than Mario!He'll show everyone.......SEGA......the world........that he is the awesomest thing ever!

Date:   Oct 01, 12 at 7:29am (PST)
Of course Sonic is. Sega doesn't seem like the type of company to go belly up like Capcom did. Such a shame because I really liked Capcom mostly for Megaman games, but also the Devil May Cry series.

Date:   Oct 01, 12 at 1:46pm (PST)
There are currently Megaman comics by Archie like the Sonic comics.There is gonna be crossover between the two.Sweetness.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.