Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: The Stage You Don't Want Back. - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/58971/t1755957-stage-you-don-want-back/

Author:   Shadic Hearts
Date:   Aug 24, 12 at 9:56pm (PST)
Subject:   The Stage You Don't Want Back.
-------------------------------------------
What is a stage from Sonic Adventure you don't want back?Mine's personally the Hard mode of Final Chase.No matter what you do as Shadow to get an A rank,not matter how much points you get,no matter how many rings you get,it somehow has ways to *bleep* up the Ultimate Lifeform.I still can get an A rank.It is one of the hardest stages in Sonic history.

edit: filter bypasses are no-no's.

Author:   Roy
Date:   Aug 25, 12 at 12:22am (PST)
Subject:   re: The Stage You Don't Want Back.
Final Rush is Shadow's I think, and Final Chase is Sonic's. Sonic's I think is much harder than Shadow's, well until you fight Sonic, Shadow seemed easier to defeat.

Date:   Aug 25, 12 at 8:27am (PST)
Final Chase and Final Rush are hard to tell the difference between.Nah,I think Shadow's is more harder,especially in Hard Mode,but let's not fight about that.Flame wars wouldn't be nice to do in these forums.

Date:   Aug 25, 12 at 12:50pm (PST)
Lol, I wasn't flaming at all. I was just stating my observations. I didn't play them in hard mode, but they are a lot the same, music is different of course. I like the music for Sonic's, Shadow's sounds like a club mix or something techno.

Author:   Charlie
Date:   Aug 26, 12 at 11:49pm (PST)
I don't think taking out any stages makes sense at all because of the story and all. But some of the space stages were really annoying.

Date:   Aug 27, 12 at 10:39am (PST)
This forum is just for fun NB.But yeah,the space stages were annoying.Where did you get that profile picture from?

Author:   Charlie
Date:   Aug 27, 12 at 11:41am (PST)
quote Shadic Hearts
This forum is just for fun NB.But yeah,the space stages were annoying.Where did you get that profile picture from?
I know the forum is just for fun....I've been on Neoseeker since 06, lolwut. It doesn't mean I have to agree with you.

ANYWAYS, Knuckle's and Rouge's stages were not that fun either tbh.

Also, my profile picture is from an anime called "A Little Fairy Named Sugar".

Date:   Aug 27, 12 at 11:29pm (PST)
quote Charlie
I don't think taking out any stages makes sense at all because of the story and all. But some of the space stages were really annoying.
If you are referring to Crazy Gadget, don't even get me started on that one. The space levels weren't my favorite. My favorite stage song will always be Lost Colony.

Date:   Aug 28, 12 at 12:15am (PST)
quote Roy
quote Charlie
If you are referring to Crazy Gadget, don't even get me started on that one. The space levels weren't my favorite. My favorite stage song will always be Lost Colony.
I actually found Crazy Gadget easy after I finished it.They should have had 2p characters playable in 1p mode so it would be funner.You know,if you hack deep enough in Sonic games,you'll find something hidden.Like Rocket Metal in Sonic The Fighters and the secret world ranking menu in Sonic Adventure 2 for Dreamcast.There are so many things hidden in Sonic games.That's why people buy Sonic game betas/prototype.Imagine the secrets in every sonic game.There was even a Super Sonic box intended in the very first Sonic The Hedgehog!I got this information from Sonic Cult.It's help me know more about hidden things in the Sonic games.Just search Sonic Cult in Google or Bing.It's actually pretty useful.

Author:   D.O.W.
Date:   Aug 28, 12 at 4:30am (PST)
I think that the stages for the Dark Side are more challenging than the Hero Side!! Except for Death Chamber > Egg ¼ stages!!

Date:   Aug 28, 12 at 4:01pm (PST)
quote T.H.E A.S.S. C.A.L.L.E.D D.O.W.(Destroyer Of Worlds)
Except for Death Chamber > Egg ¼ stages!!
What the hell does that mean.You make no sense at all!

Date:   Aug 29, 12 at 8:01am (PST)
It might also depend upon what difficulty you are playing the level on. I thought the Dark Side was easy up until Shadow had to fight Sonic. The Hero side was the complete opposite, including fighting Shadow. Shadow seemed slower than Sonic at the time for me.

Author:   D.O.W.
Date:   Aug 30, 12 at 12:54am (PST)
quote THE ANNOYING TROLL NAMED Shadic Hearts WITH SUDDEN FAIL TROLL ATTEMPT
What the hell does that mean.You make no sense at all!
Death Chamber is more difficult than Egg Quarter stage, as mentioned in my other post!!

Learn to read!!

Date:   Aug 30, 12 at 6:40pm (PST)
Zauberkunst, please do not threaten other members. This is supposed to be a friendly and mature forum where we respect each other and have some reasonable fun without intimidation.

Date:   Aug 30, 12 at 6:56pm (PST)
Well I think it is safe to say that the stages for Sonic Adventure 2 will be the same, obviously because this is an HD remake of Sonic Adventure 2/Sonic Adventure 2: Battle.[/color]

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.