Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Create Your Own Sonic Game - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/58971/t1755447-create-your-own-sonic-game/

Author:   Roy
Date:   Aug 22, 12 at 7:26pm (PST)
Subject:   Create Your Own Sonic Game
-------------------------------------------
If you could have/make your own Sonic game of your own creation, what would it entail? You don't have to show pictures, but you should describe what it would be like.

Author:   Shadic Hearts
Date:   Aug 24, 12 at 7:43am (PST)
Subject:   re: Create Your Own Sonic Game
Hey Roy,what's up?My Sonic game would be a console one.There would be a Hero,Dark,Chaotix,and Final story like SA2 and Sonic Heroes.The Heroes would Sonic,Tails,Knuckles,Silver,Blaze,Amy,and(finally)Honey The cat.The Dark are Shadow,Omega,Rouge,Metal Sonic,Rocket Metal(metal sonic model.29)and Fang The Sniper.The Chaotix would be Espio,Vector,Charmy,Ray,and Mighty.The gameplay is basiclly running like in Sonic Colors,Sonic Generations,and SA2:Battle.I would call it Sonic Adventure 3. I will continue.........

More on Sonic Adventure 3.Only Sonic,Shadow,Omega,Metal Sonic and Rocket Metal can boost.The rest can spindash.The Choatix and Fang though,their gameplay is different.Fang's gameplay is SA2's shooting gameplay and Shadow The Hedgehog shooting gameplay conbined.The Chaotix have the gameplay of Sonic Unleashed Night Stages.The Chaotix just punch around,find unlockables that can be seen in the Extras menu,and move on until they can get to the goal ring.To be continued........

Continuing with Sonic Adventure 3.All of the characters(except Chaotix because they're a team)have their own story.Sometimes characters meet others thoughout their story(Metal Sonic meets Rocket Metal,Amy meets Honey,and Sonic meets Shadow).When you turn on the game there is a Story Option
,Multiplayer Option,Extras Option and just normal options.The Story Option lets you play the game,the Multiplayer Option lets you play stages against your friend,and the Extras Option lets you see extra content that you can find(Sonic Unleashed)or unlock(Sonic Generations).There are movie extras,Concept art extras,character bios,music extras(His World,My Sweet Passion,Fly In The Freedom,Green Hill Zone,etc.),costume extras(you can put them on characters,each has about 5 unlockable costumes),comic book cover extras(It'll be the Archie Sonic The Hedgehog comics)minigames,some Sonic X episodes,Sonic game trailers,and game covers.To be continued...........

More on Sonic Adventure 3.It would basiclly be Sonic Mega Collection,Sonic Gems Collection,Sonic Unleashed,Sonic Adventure,Sonic Adventure 2,and Sonic Generations conbined.This is the recipe of the possibly greatest game ever.Maybe I'll have more ideas Roy,but you and others can put extra things that could make it better.I'll say what fits and what doesn't fit.

This message was merged with other messages by EricF (moderator)

Date:   Aug 24, 12 at 7:00pm (PST)
Please refrain from multiple posts in a row, until someone responses. If you want to edit you original post to include all of your ideas, then you can do that.

However, I do see good ideas for a Sonic Adventure 3 (even though I highly doubt they would make one, but then again...), I like the bonus zones after you complete the game or unlock something. If there were to be a Sonic Adventure 3, it should still have that open world it had in Sonic Adventure, but with lots of stages like Sonic Adventure 2 and each character would have about 20 levels for each character. I hate how Amy in Sonic Adventure only had 4 or 5 stages, but Sonic had 10.

Date:   Aug 24, 12 at 9:13pm (PST)
Yeah,your right.Another thing is maybe the return of Super Emeralds.Hyper Sonic,Hyper Knux,Super Tails,and maybe Hyper Shadow and Hyper Silver would be playable.*Sigh*Makes you miss the old days,eh Roy?

Author:   D.O.W.
Date:   Aug 28, 12 at 4:55am (PST)
Subject:   Make Your Own Sonic Game
^ Guests can't edit posts, so a Moderator will have to merge them into one!!

Date:   Aug 28, 12 at 3:47pm (PST)
D.O.W.?Really?I know your Destroyer Of Worlds,guest.Although I am sickened at your attempt to hide your identity,I admire the guts it takes to do that.But really,just call yourself your real name.

Date:   Aug 29, 12 at 8:09am (PST)
I know that. If you were to join, I was going to remind you ahead of time so you would prepared, but I don't know if you are or will.

Date:   Aug 29, 12 at 2:03pm (PST)
What do you mean,Roy?

Author:   D.O.W.
Date:   Aug 30, 12 at 12:38am (PST)
Subject:   Create Your Own Sonic Game
^ You are also a guest, so you don't get to tell me what I can or can't do!!

Date:   Aug 30, 12 at 7:20am (PST)
Wait a minute,I'm confused.Do you mean that D.O.W and Roy are the same?Roy is using the identity of D.O.W?

Date:   Aug 30, 12 at 6:49pm (PST)
Geez guys, I leave the forum for two days and it goes ape crazy.

What I meant was I was encouraging one of you to join, I must have worded it wrong, but lately your posts are all trolling at each other and that might be a bad idea.

Date:   Aug 30, 12 at 9:55pm (PST)
Sorry,but I can't just join yet.I got a few things to do.

Date:   Aug 31, 12 at 5:46pm (PST)
Well whenever you do, please feel free to sign up. I would like to see a return of special stages, if they were ever to make a Sonic Adventure 3, because the other two did not have them.

Date:   Aug 31, 12 at 9:10pm (PST)
Which kind of Special Stage,the one from Sonic Heroes,cause I think that one is the best.It was kinda fun.

Date:   Sep 01, 12 at 5:34pm (PST)
Yes, those or the blue spheres (but nothing too hard with the blue spheres). I will never forget this one special stage on Sonic & Knuckles (I think it was the blue emerald or yellow one), that was pretty much impossible to get done. I think the floor colors were blue and yellow.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.