Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Sonic Adventure 2 HD General Discussion - page 10

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/58971/t1754141-sonic-adventure-2-hd-general-discussion/10.htm

Author:   EricF
Date:   Oct 03, 12 at 3:52pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Sonic Adventure 2 HD General Discussion
-------------------------------------------
What's wrong with Mario? He's great. Although I'll admit, the music in Sonic is much better than Mario.

Author:   Roy
Date:   Oct 03, 12 at 3:53pm (PST)
Aw come on man! How can you say that about a game that isn't re-released until October 5th (was originally October 3rd). I mean I know it's not an extravagant game, as I will continue to play Borderlands 2, but it will give me something to get away from it at times.

Author:   Shadic Hearts
Date:   Oct 03, 12 at 4:50pm (PST)
Gotta Open Your Heart dude!It's gonna alright,Yeah!Open Your Heart!Open Your Heart!!!!Yeahhh...............Gotta Open Your Heart dude!It's gonna alright,Yeah!Open Your Heart!Open Your Heart!!!!Yeahhh...............Gotta Open Your Heart dude!It's gonna alright,Yeah!Open Your Heart!Open Your Heart!!!!Yeahhh...............

quote EricF
What's wrong with Mario? He's great. Although I'll admit, the music in Sonic is much better than Mario.
Mario is great,but I just love Sonic more than him.I have Super Mario Galaxy.It's great.Still,Sonic is my favorite,no matter what.

This message was merged with other messages by EricF (moderator)

Date:   Oct 04, 12 at 7:11am (PST)
It's just the different style of game play. Yes, they have been both known to be platform games, but Sonic seems to take it to a different level than song in most cases-better.

Date:   Oct 04, 12 at 1:22pm (PST)
Sonic gives what Mario could never possibly give.He's awesome,has super speed that could surpass any character in games or comics,has a good heart,never gives up,and goes by his own rules.And let's give credit to the others:Tails is a genius that uses his talents to help others and has a kind heart,Knuckles is a tough guy,but still knows what's right and what's wrong.Shadow will protect when Sonic can't and will help them out,and Amy is really just a sweet kid who protects her friends(like when she saw Wave humilating Tails).Still crazy on Sonic though.And the rest do their best to help out.Mario is pure shit when compared to the blue blur we know as Sonic The Hedgehog!

Date:   Oct 05, 12 at 5:20pm (PST)
I think it's safe to say Sonic is definitely unparalleled to Mario when it comes to great action adventure games. Mario seems to have some RPG Adventure elements whilst Sonic as more of Action Adventure elements.

Date:   Oct 05, 12 at 8:57pm (PST)
Can somebody tell me how to use a sprite on Flipnote Studio and move it to another flipnote?I'm trying to make a SA2 or SA2B flipnote on my DSi.Can somebody help me on this?

Author:   Charlie
Date:   Oct 07, 12 at 6:05am (PST)
I'm probably going to get this game today along with Jet Set Radio! <3 So......expect to see me here more again most likely, haha.

I moved out of my mom's house before summer was over, and my dad only had a modem and his meh computer. I wasn't on PSN for like two months. It's good to be back on my good computer, have good router connection speed, and just to be back on PSN again. I need to get Xbox Live again too soon.

I didn't go to sleep yet. I'm playing games on my PS3 right now (MW2 atm). I have the GoW Collection game and I finally beat God of War 1, I NEVER beat it back then...yes sad but true. I started the second game also. I bought the third game soooooo long ago, but I never opened it because I wanted to beat one and two. Ahhhh, good ol' procrastination, and yes you can procrastinate with stuff you like. I also need to get the Origins collection game, I only played and beat the first PSP GoW game.

But uh, how is everyone? I myself am doing quite fine.

Author:   D.O.W.
Date:   Oct 07, 12 at 6:35am (PST)
Subject:   Sonic Adventure 2 HD General Discussion!!
^ I strolled into this topic thinking you might be another new member or guest!!

Date:   Oct 07, 12 at 7:04am (PST)
I knew it was him though.I keep tabs on people on Neoseeker when I need to find 'em.

Date:   Oct 07, 12 at 7:49pm (PST)
Did anyone have an error on Friday when trying to download the game Sonic Adventure 2 HD? I am going to check to see if it is going to work okay tonight. I will let y'all know.

Date:   Oct 08, 12 at 6:40pm (PST)
Man,I wanted the Sonic Pictures thread open.I was gonna put a worthy picture there.Awwww.........

Author:   Chowder
Date:   Oct 08, 12 at 6:42pm (PST)
quote Shadic Hearts
Man,I wanted the Sonic Pictures thread open.I was gonna put a worthy picture there.Awwww.........
Maybe you can post a picture on one of the other picture threads in the other Sonic forums.

Date:   Oct 08, 12 at 6:43pm (PST)
But that thread was special to me Chowder.Like a family member.........

Author:   Chowder
Date:   Oct 08, 12 at 6:47pm (PST)
Oh well, not to worry.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.