Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Media Molecule's LittleBigPlanet followup, the Vita title 'Tearaway' is made of paper - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/58892/t1766088-media-molecules-littlebigplanet-followup-vita-title-tearaway-made-of-paper/

Author:   bluexy
Date:   Aug 14, 12 at 10:38am (PST)
Subject:   Media Molecule's LittleBigPlanet followup, the Vita title 'Tearaway' is made of paper
-------------------------------------------
[[news:20341]]

Author:   Wakaman
Date:   Aug 14, 12 at 11:24am (PST)
Subject:   re: Media Molecule's LittleBigPlanet followup, the Vita title 'Tearaway' is made of paper
*bleep* yeah!!!

Looking forward to seeing the art style, game already has my attention.

Author:   DedValve
Date:   Aug 14, 12 at 2:12pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Media Molecule's LittleBigPlanet followup, the Vita title 'Tearaway' is made of paper
The art style didn't attract me but all the cool features their doing with the vita seemed really cool, in the end the game sold me. It was adorably awesome.

Author:   Mrblikey
Date:   Aug 14, 12 at 4:43pm (PST)
Holy hell that trailer got me on a new level of hype.

I can just tell it's a very charming game, and the fact that it has LBP's team behind it just makes me wanna... to put it bluntly, shoot out a plethora of manjuice. Also trailer song <3

Author:   fudgeboy
Date:   Aug 14, 12 at 5:41pm (PST)
oh wow, looks great! i've been trying to find an excuse to purchase a vita but just havn't been able to justify it, this might change that!

Author:   Captain Nerditude
Date:   Sep 27, 12 at 12:02pm (PST)
If this game is half as good as the LBP games are, then this is gonna be awesome! Can't wait for it to come out!

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.