Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Remember Me trailer pits memory hunter Nilin against the agents of super-evil corporation Memorize - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/58888/t1849386-remember-trailer-pits-memory-hunter-nilin-against-agents-of-super-evil-corporation-memorize/

Author:   RabidChinaGirl
Date:   Apr 04, 13 at 1:00pm (PST)
Subject:   Remember Me trailer pits memory hunter Nilin against the agents of super-evil corporation Memorize
-------------------------------------------
[[news:22660]]

Author:   Yay4sean
Date:   Apr 04, 13 at 1:23pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Remember Me trailer pits memory hunter Nilin against the agents of super-evil corporation Memorize
Game looks pretty badass, I just hope the combat is as good as it looks here. Also wub.

Author:   Solid-Snack
Date:   Apr 04, 13 at 3:25pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Remember Me trailer pits memory hunter Nilin against the agents of super-evil corporation Memorize
how did i get here?

Author:   Largerock
Date:   Apr 04, 13 at 10:37pm (PST)
Gah...wubbity....guess I should mute the music.

Author:   Freeze
Date:   Apr 05, 13 at 11:29am (PST)
Wow, to me this game looked like a combination of AC, mirrors edge, but this makes me remenice a bit to prototype, the way they introduce those enemies.
Really hope the fighting is on par with the story and memory manipulation. If so, this promises to become a great game

Author:   Asyilem
Date:   Apr 05, 13 at 4:22pm (PST)
This I will definitely be getting.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.