The first in what should be many booster packs for tower defense game Orcs Must Die 2 launches this week. Named "Fire & Water", it houses new levels, new Endless mode conversions, new traps, and more. Here's the full skinny:
- New Levels to Defend - The fight for survival isn't over yet! Battle your way through three exciting new levels in single-player or co-op - Traffic Jammed, Double Decker, and The West Wing.
- New Endless Mode Conversions - Think you've mastered Endless Mode? Think again! The Fire & Water booster pack features three new Endless Mode level conversions to hold your ground on - The Library, Double Decker, and The West Wing.
- Terrifying New Enemies - Prepare for a whole new challenge when you face off against the harrowing new Fire and Water Elementals!
- Exciting New Traps - Add some deadly new defenses to your Spellbook with the Web Spinner, Ceiling Darts, and the Floor Portal!
- New Bonus Skull Definition - Can you hold the invading monsters at bay without traps? Prove your mettle by playing exclusively with weapons and you'll add another bonus skull to the pile at the end of each level.
You can grab the new content this Wednesday on Steam for a very reasonable $5.