Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Europe gets Rambo: The Video Game first on February 21, North America to follow - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/58831/t1974478-europe-gets-rambo-video-game-first-on-february-21-north-america-to-follow/

Author:   bluexy
Date:   Feb 02, 14 at 2:13pm (PST)
Subject:   Europe gets Rambo: The Video Game first on February 21, North America to follow
-------------------------------------------
[[news:24548]]

Author:   THM
Date:   Feb 02, 14 at 5:13pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Europe gets Rambo: The Video Game first on February 21, North America to follow
Stay true to the scenes in the film; hope Stallone's actions have, somehow, been translated nicely into the gameplay?!

Author:   DarkLordAkuma
Date:   Feb 03, 14 at 1:11am (PST)
Subject:   re: Europe gets Rambo: The Video Game first on February 21, North America to follow
This looks boring as sin. It's suited for an Arcade somewhere, but I doubt it's going to sell very well and the ones that do sell will wind up in the bargain bins in shops for £5.

Author:   TheButcher99999
Date:   Feb 03, 14 at 4:31am (PST)
Looks terrible, destined to fail. Makes me wonder why these companies bother.

Author:   S-I-E
Date:   Feb 03, 14 at 7:57am (PST)
oh boy... as optimistic as i try to be this one just has doomed written all over it.
the cheap title, the gameplay, even the limited edition figure, this is just going nowhere...

if this game combined the rambo world with the gameplay & open world of far cry 3 i'd really be interested but this? it's actually a bit sad that there's still folks out there who think that a borrowed celebrity name and box art alone will sell. it might be an arcade style game but that doesn't make us impulsive brats with loose change in our pockets.

Author:   Solid-Snack
Date:   Feb 03, 14 at 9:02am (PST)
GOTY.

Author:   VaultBoy101
Date:   Feb 04, 14 at 7:02am (PST)
This game will go 1 of 2 ways...its either going to really really REALLY suck and hurt the Rambo rep. or, it'll be semi-descent and we will all blow it off as just another video game

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.