Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: To Pre-Order, or Not to Pre-Order - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/58271/t1742084-to-pre-order-not-to-pre-order/

Author:   Chad
Date:   Jun 26, 12 at 4:16pm (PST)
Subject:   To Pre-Order, or Not to Pre-Order
-------------------------------------------
For those who don't know, there is a special preorder bonus on the 360 and PS3.

quote NeoNews
Pre-ordering will let you host your own NBA All-Star Game on the day the game releases, complete with three events -- Foot Locker Three Point Shootout, BBVA Rising Stars Challenge, and the Sprite Slam Dunk Contest -- set in Houston. In Shootout and Slam Dunk, you can put classic players against current hotshots. All-star rosters across the board here will be pulled from 2012 stats; 2013 rosters will make it into the game when the time comes.
No word on if this bonus will be available at a later time, nor if there will be any mode like this already on the disc. I haven't ever preordered a game before, usually just picking it up on release day, but this is a really tempting bonus. I'm most likely going to be picking this up on October 2nd when it is out, but just in case there is some other deal you can get with it as the release date approaches I'm hesitant to reserve a copy and get in on this bonus.

Anybody else already plan to pre-order this or pass on the extra content?

Author:   Joshdude92
Date:   Jun 27, 12 at 5:37pm (PST)
Subject:   re: To Pre-Order, or Not to Pre-Order
I'm not planning on pre-ordering the game either. I'm just picking it up the day it comes out and hope that I'll be able to do all those things listed at a later date. If not, then I'll regret not pre-ordering

Author:   Chad
Date:   Jun 27, 12 at 7:22pm (PST)
Haha, that's the problem man. Really don't wanna miss out on it, because that bonus does seem pretty darn awesome. I may pre-order it on October 1st if no cool deal comes up until then, assuming they'd let me!

Author:   Ghetto Prince
Date:   Jun 28, 12 at 2:02am (PST)
I hope this is included for UK pre orders. i'm just on amazon right now pre ordering!!

Author:   acewardog
Date:   Jun 28, 12 at 7:01am (PST)
I pre ordered

Ill let u borrow mine :-D

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.