Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: The game's story - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/57963/t1737256-games-story/

Author:   JacqueseVonRIP
Date:   Jun 01, 12 at 12:58am (PST)
Subject:   The game's story
-------------------------------------------
I was just reading about the story on the official site, and apparently LoS 2 is the conclusion to the LoS saga. That's kind of sad. I was hoping it might be a little bit longer. Anyway, the game may be set in present times, as the description talks about Dracul regaining his old powers, wanting to be free of his immortality, and the legendary Belmont clan trying to destroy him.
Who knows, maybe they're making the last game first, then they'll make games based on what happens in between.

Author:   Existence
Date:   Jun 01, 12 at 10:33pm (PST)
Subject:   re: The game's story
I hope they actually give him a personality this time. Patrick Stewart has a great voice and all, but rather than telling me that, for example, the journey's wearing him out and he's wondering if he'll ever see the end of his quest, figure out a way to show me. iirc, Gabriel only actually talks when he's faced with the 3-4 bosses and the couple of allies early on in the game. And it was a 10 hour long game, easy.

Author:   sneekyweezel
Date:   Jun 01, 12 at 10:43pm (PST)
I don't know but I was actually disappointed with the first Lord's Of Shadow because you didn't even face Dracula at the end it was some lame-ass chick vampire. So it was just pretty much "meh" ;p

Author:   JacqueseVonRIP
Date:   Jun 02, 12 at 6:45am (PST)
quote sneekyweezel
I don't know but I was actually disappointed with the first Lord's Of Shadow because you didn't even face Dracula at the end it was some lame-ass chick vampire. So it was just pretty much "meh" ;p
But that was the whole point. You couldn't face Dracula because.. you know.

I didn't think Gabriel's character was that bad. I suppose he didn't talk a whole lot, but it would be kind of odd if he talked to himself. Considering what happened to Gabriel, I doubt he'll get any more interesting personality-wise though. After all, he is what he is now.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.