Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: NOTICE: SIGNS OF FAKE TRANSACTION - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/57902/t1771092-notice-signs-of-fake-transaction/

Author:   dgtlmonk
Date:   Oct 05, 12 at 12:32pm (PST)
Subject:   NOTICE: SIGNS OF FAKE TRANSACTION
-------------------------------------------
The guidelines below applies to any card type, but importantly to Ace cards:
Fail to consider these list would result in 90-100% fraud transaction. You deserve the right Card and Fair transaction.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Feel free to add in this post and rationale behind it.

Author:   lavelazquez94
Date:   Oct 05, 12 at 12:34pm (PST)
Subject:   re: NOTICE: SIGNS OF FAKE TRANSACTION
Yeah I reccomend people googling ace guardians and saving the screenshots of them to compare to people's who claim to have them.

Date:   Oct 05, 12 at 12:38pm (PST)
quote lavelazquez94
Yeah I reccomend people googling ace guardians and saving the screenshots of them to compare to people's who claim to have them.
Thanks. Added.

Author:   lavelazquez94
Date:   Oct 05, 12 at 12:42pm (PST)
No prob. nice to have such an active admin

Author:   lurker
Date:   Oct 05, 12 at 12:48pm (PST)
For every trading, not only ACE, you should trade with main account not fake or clone account.

This is how to check if it's main accounts or not (not 100% precise but it's true somehow)
- Check his Coliseum status. Fake, cloned account don't attend in Coliseum. People with ACE card often be strong enough to reach A+ rank or higher.
- Check Battles won, number must be high, 300+
- Check Sub-mission completed, the higher the better.
- Level check, you should not trade with beginner account.

Date:   Oct 05, 12 at 12:49pm (PST)
quote lurker
For every trading, not only ACE, you should trade with main account not fake or clone account.

This is how to check if it's main accounts or not (not 100% precise but it's true somehow)
- Check his Coliseum status. Fake, cloned account don't attend in Coliseum. People with ACE card often be strong enough to reach A+ rank or higher.
- Check Battles won, number must be high, 300+
- Check Sub-mission completed, the higher the better.
- Level check, you should not trade with beginner account.
Possible. But I have the right to throw in my Ace to my alt account for selling in case i want to conceal my main account can't I?

Date:   Oct 05, 12 at 12:52pm (PST)
quote dgtlmonk
Possible. But I have the right to throw in my Ace to my alt account for selling in case i want to conceal my main account can't I?
That's from my experience when I got scammed. Just notice why such guy not attending Coliseum, all scammers won't trick you with their main accounts, because they easily got banned by such.

It's just for people safety, you are not scammer, you trade with high value things why hiding ?

Date:   Oct 05, 12 at 1:40pm (PST)
To everyone,

This is my recommendation for all 5* card traders, especially ACE cards.

When you buy cards or trade cards to someone, Do not trade with anyone has level less than 40 & have battle won less than 300.

Why ? Because it take time like multi-weeks to reach such levels, battle won. Scammer may create multiple fake/clone account to trick you & other people, but for such high level accounts, he/she can't create many accounts to do so. Once you are tricked by such high level account, report it, other people who follow that rule will easily find scammer account and won't be tricked by that scammer anymore.

If there are some ways to report scammer to Square Enix, he/she surely got hurt with account banned. It costs too much time to reach such levels.

Author:   Chiefzero
Date:   Oct 05, 12 at 2:19pm (PST)
How long is the middleman service of the admin going to continue?And are there any other reliable MM services?

Date:   Oct 05, 12 at 2:32pm (PST)
quote Chiefzero
How long is the middleman service of the admin going to continue?And are there any other reliable MM services?
I will advice if the middleman service is going down. I'm not sure of other GC MM Service here that's a long time Neoseeker user and has a good reputation nor will endorse one. So using other MM Service than mine is your preference but not a suggested one specially if the guy/gal has no reputation record or a new member.

Date:   Oct 05, 12 at 2:50pm (PST)
quote dgtlmonk
quote Chiefzero
I will advice if the middleman service is going down. I'm not sure of other GC MM Service here that's a long time Neoseeker user and has a good reputation nor will endorse one. So using other MM Service than mine is your preference but not a suggested one specially if the guy/gal has no reputation record or a new member.
I'm planning to use yours when the need arises but your thread said limited so i assumed it would shut down soon =P

Date:   Oct 05, 12 at 2:54pm (PST)
Limited availability means, i may not respond promptly (i.e. im outside using 3G connection) - not shutting down

Date:   Oct 05, 12 at 2:59pm (PST)
that's good to hear, guess i misread/understood it =P

Author:   bibisky
Date:   Oct 05, 12 at 8:29pm (PST)
quote lurker
To everyone,

This is my recommendation for all 5* card traders, especially ACE cards.

When you buy cards or trade cards to someone, Do not trade with anyone has level less than 40 & have battle won less than 300.

Why ? Because it take time like multi-weeks to reach such levels, battle won. Scammer may create multiple fake/clone account to trick you & other people, but for such high level accounts, he/she can't create many accounts to do so. Once you are tricked by such high level account, report it, other people who follow that rule will easily find scammer account and won't be tricked by that scammer anymore.

If there are some ways to report scammer to Square Enix, he/she surely got hurt with account banned. It costs too much time to reach such levels.
lol. the low lv player dont honest to trade?

Date:   Oct 05, 12 at 10:34pm (PST)
quote bibisky
quote lurker
Do not trade with anyone has level less than 40 & have battle won less than 300
lol. the low lv player dont honest to trade?
You take your own risk when trading with low level accounts. If he is scammer, it's easy for him to leave such throw-away account and create a new one.

When trading high value item/cash, asking to trade with high level/long-time playing account from seller. If he is scammer & got reported, he could do it only once.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.