Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Rares for Gifted Silver Slimes (from hunting bonus) - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/57902/t1770752-rares-for-gifted-silver-slimes-from-hunting-bonus/

Author:   Khavall
Date:   Oct 04, 12 at 5:23pm (PST)
Subject:   Rares for Gifted Silver Slimes (from hunting bonus)
-------------------------------------------
Hello there, I am offering 1 random rare card (3*) for each Silver Slime that you gift to me at the end of a hunt, as part of your hunting bonus. This is ideally for people who do not have a reliable silver slime partner, don't currently have a silver slime partner, new to the game, or have a slime partner, but maybe not too happy with how often they return slimes. For each slime I guarantee 1 rare card (usually chosen randomly, but I try to send the correct feeders your way if you make a request and I have them in stock).

This is something I've been doing since the second day the game has been out and periodically some stop sending, while others send more. I have a good idea now of who on my friend list is inactive, so I will be removing them and opening those friend slots to people who are interested in this offer. To take advantage of this, add me in game, IGN: Khavall. When you successfully hunt a silver slime in game, and the gift slime option to a friend pops up, send it my way. Generally I gift you a rare back as soon as I check my gifts. If your one of those people who tend to send me slimes in bulk since I last checked, or are very active, I tend to wait a little and send the rares in bulk also to prevent me from hitting the daily gift limit.

If your a lower level I can send you 4*s instead to help out your deck for every 2 SS instead of the 3*s if you ask.

Date:   Oct 04, 12 at 5:37pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Rares for Gifted Silver Slimes (from hunting bonus)
7 slots left

Date:   Oct 04, 12 at 5:56pm (PST)
bump.

Date:   Oct 04, 12 at 7:33pm (PST)

Date:   Oct 04, 12 at 7:47pm (PST)
4 slots left

Date:   Oct 04, 12 at 8:33pm (PST)

Date:   Oct 04, 12 at 9:07pm (PST)

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.