Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Recuded Price!=5 Star LVL 60 Ace Guardians For Sale! MAX stat Lightning Lord! The best of the bests guaranteed!= - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/57902/t1770735-recuded-price-5-star-lvl-60-ace-guardians-for-sale-max-stat-lightning-lord-best-of-bests-guaranteed/

Author:   iwtfhd
Date:   Oct 04, 12 at 4:03pm (PST)
Subject:   Recuded Price!=5 Star LVL 60 Ace Guardians For Sale! MAX stat Lightning Lord! The best of the bests guaranteed!=
-------------------------------------------
I am quitting, and I'm dragging 4 of my S+ friends quit with me. We are selling our best card set in game.

1. Featured one: ACE Bahamut, LVL 60, MAXed stats! Can easily take down 2 maxed ace cards in a duel. USD 165, Or Best Offer

2. Featured Ace Lightning Lord, LVL 60, MAXed stats! USD 120 OBO.

3. Featured Ace Phoenix, LVL 60. MAX stats, 120 OBO.

4. Ace Valkyrie, LVL 60, USD 90.

5. Ace Titan, LVL 60, US 90

6. INT Bahamut, Lvl 60, US 70

7. FAST Valkyrie, LVL 60, USD 35

8. FAST Dominion, LVL 60, USD 35

9. FAST Mephistopheles, LVL 60 30

10. INTELLIGENT Vampire Matron, LVL 60 30

I can use our stones to max the stats for you, that's 25 more, and 30min late in delivery.

There will be more good cards coming, but not a lot left. If you want it, I strongly suggest you to make an offer NOW

others. I have tons of NON ACE 5 star cards (about 50 cards)FOR SALE. PM me what you need and we can work on the price.

Everything has to go in 24 hours. I'm in a hurry to sell everything since I will be on a business trip soon, so PM me your best offer, if the price is ok, I will sell it.

Again, these cards are not dupe cards. I purchased them from friends/ebay/forum/dealers with my hard earned money at significantly higher price than what I offered, and now i just want some of my money back by selling them.

===============================

My previous trades:

1. 5 Star Ace Baha, To dgtlmonk
2. 5 Star Ace Baha, max stats, To Jaydons91
3. 5 Star Ace Valk, To Wuffle
4. 5 Star Ace Lightning Lord, To b44por
5. 5 Star Ace Phoenix, to b44por
6. 5 Star Ace Titan. Max Stats, Sold to Madlife
7. 5 Star Ace Levi. Max Stats, Sold to Madlife
8. 5 Star FAST Vampive Matron, Sold to Panemera
9. 5 Star Ace Domi, Sold to b44por

All of them can vouch for me. 100% good credibility. Check my previous post for detail.
===============================================
Closed Thread, Please refer to new post for latest offer.

Author:   fatkat
Date:   Oct 04, 12 at 4:08pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Recuded Price!=5 Star LVL 60 Ace Guardians For Sale! MAX stat Lightning Lord! The best of the bests guaranteed!=
business trip soon or hack will be banned soon?

Date:   Oct 04, 12 at 4:13pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Recuded Price!=5 Star LVL 60 Ace Guardians For Sale! MAX stat Lightning Lord! The best of the bests guaranteed!=
Mock what ever you want man and feel free to check my previous sales history.

Author:   Fatcows
Date:   Oct 04, 12 at 4:18pm (PST)
Can you list me the cheapest 5 stars not cool to my email fatcows80@gmail.com

I think I only have like 50$ left though

Author:   Fatcows
Date:   Oct 04, 12 at 4:23pm (PST)
How the hell you have so many 5 stars anyways...

Date:   Oct 04, 12 at 4:31pm (PST)
I was a wealthy crazy player.... I bought tons of 5 star cards first with Real money, leveled them up, then realized they were not powerful enough, so swapped to Ace card set by spending more money....that's it

Date:   Oct 04, 12 at 4:58pm (PST)
updated bid

Author:   dgtlmonk
Date:   Oct 04, 12 at 5:58pm (PST)
Vouching for this Legit seller. There shouldn't be any problem dealing with this gentleman.

Date:   Oct 04, 12 at 6:19pm (PST)
updated some new guardians

Date:   Oct 04, 12 at 7:03pm (PST)
bmp

Date:   Oct 04, 12 at 7:33pm (PST)
Reduced price. Final sale...

Date:   Oct 04, 12 at 8:10pm (PST)
bmp

Date:   Oct 04, 12 at 9:21pm (PST)
bmp before bed

Date:   Oct 04, 12 at 10:00pm (PST)
bmp before deal

Date:   Oct 05, 12 at 1:07am (PST)
bmp

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.