Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Sry closed - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/57902/t1770725-sry-closed/

Author:   stingy1
Date:   Oct 04, 12 at 3:30pm (PST)
Subject:   Sry closed
-------------------------------------------
In process of contacting winners. Thank you all for participating!

-----

Everything needs to go. I'm getting tired of the scammers on this game..

Paypal verified users only. Only accepting USD ($).

We will be using a middleman in these transactions or you can choose to send first. I will not send first.

48 Hours from this post, highest bidder in USD ($) gets the item. This is in an auction format.

I will try to update this post as often as I can. Please be patient with updates. Please try to post bids on this thread so others can see current top offers.

If you are a guest on the forums or if you don't check your PM's often, please leave your email address with your bid offer. Thanks.

Time of auction close: Saturday 3:30 PM Pacific Time

Item#1

Valkyrie Cool Lv1
Highest Bid: $21 by Panemera - Sent/Done

Item#2

Juggernaut Brave Lv9
Highest Bid: $28 by Hellion81 - Sent/Done

Item#3

Mephistopheles Intel Lv1
Highest Bid: $30 by Panemera - Sent/Done

Item#4

Phoenix Power Lv22
Highest Bid: $26 by bayuthea - Sent/Done

----

Following individual packs are sold as a package. I will not break apart any packages.

Pack#1
Highest Bid: $3 by sikkharin - Sent/Done

-> Stones:
Pack#2
Highest Bid: $20 by bayuthea - Sent/Done

-> 44x Silver Slimes

Pack#3
Highest Bid: $8 by Frankie6667 - Sent/Done

-> 4 Star Non-Ace: Total 28 Cards
Pack#4
Highest Bid: $2.50 by roti_maker - Contacted/Waiting

-> Ace 4* and 3* Cards

Thanks.

Date:   Oct 04, 12 at 4:16pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Sry closed
8 Auction Items up.

I do have a few 3* card non-aces, but I'll do those at a separate time.

Just know that if you can buy the 4 Star non-ace cards cheap, how good they would be for sacrificing to level.

Any USD bids are welcome. If the auction expires with, lets say, your $1 bid on a 5 star card, I will stick to my word and you will have bought that card for $1.

Again, Middleman or you send first after you win an auction.

Date:   Oct 04, 12 at 4:55pm (PST)
Valkyrie is naturally an elemental damage dealer. Cool type valk is a good card which can cast the +4 skill twice without any magic stone boost. The best types for valk would be Ace, Intel, Cool, and Fast.

Juggernaught is a pure physical damage dealer with no elemental attack skills. He is also a very good tanking card. Juggernaught Brave type, besides Ace type, is the next best option to go for a tank card since it gives a bonus to DEF.

Meph is a very good and fast elemental damage dealer. Intelligent type is one of the best types since it increases the elemental damage. Intel type goes hand in hand with a Mephistopheles.

Phoenix Power is not an optimal type, unless you want to try building him as a physical damage dealer. Still a very good card with the skill Revival. It is recommended that you keep Revival as one of it's 3 skills.

Date:   Oct 04, 12 at 5:23pm (PST)
After much trading on multiple trade forums, here is a small list of what I believe the current price of certain items are. These prices reflect prices during time of this post. On GC, prices deflate pretty rapidly, and may gain a foothold at a certain price level.

1 Silver Slime = About 50 cents each
Stat III stones (+100) = About 6 SS
4* non-ace cards = Mostly between 1 and 2 SS
LOI Lv1= About 16SS. Usually ranges from 15SS to 22SS.
1SS = Three 3* non-ace cards. I've seen up to Four 3* for 1SS. I've also seen someone trying to pay 1SS for Five 3* cards.
3* ace cards = Usually 1SS each. These are Lv1 cards.

These are prices that i've come up with after seeing numerous trades and threads.

Prices change pretty quickly as well. 2 weeks ago, 4* cards were worth between 2 to 5 SS each!
Also, 2 weeks ago, a SS sold for $1 a piece.
Prices have deflated as more cards have come into market.

Date:   Oct 04, 12 at 6:35pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Selling for USD Auction - 5 Stars [46 hours]
No bids so far. 3 hours gone. 45 hours to go.

There are a lot of scammers on this game because of the lacking trading system. In a trade window, you are limited to a max of 5 items, and you cannot see the cards detailed info besides the level (can't view the skills, the type, and the stats).

Tip: When trading a large amount of items (i.e. Silver Slimes), always try to use a trusted middleman. A good way to find a trusted middleman is to see their activity on the forums, see if their name appears on a trusted list, and see the vouches the person received (vouches should be by other trusted traders as well). Someone that has built a reputation as a trusted trader on a forum has a lot to lose, so they would never scam.

Author:   darksummoner81
Date:   Oct 04, 12 at 7:21pm (PST)
i think the best i can do is 25$ on meph. but i am pretty sure people will outbid me.

Author:   darksummoner81
Date:   Oct 04, 12 at 7:21pm (PST)
my email is darksummoner81@yahoo.com if I win

Date:   Oct 04, 12 at 7:38pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Selling for USD Auction - 5 Stars [45 hours]
quote darksummoner81
i think the best i can do is 25$ on meph. but i am pretty sure people will outbid me.
Thank you for your bid. Updated and 44 hours left-

All bids are welcome! Cool thing about auctions is that you never know, you might just end up with a really nice item for a very cheap price.

Edit: Also, thank you for posting your email address. If you are a guest on the forums or if you don't check the forums often, it is a good idea to leave your email address so that I have a way of contacting you. Thanks

Author:   b44por
Date:   Oct 04, 12 at 7:51pm (PST)
Let me try
i bid Pack2 (44 SS) for 10$

Date:   Oct 04, 12 at 7:57pm (PST)
quote b44por
Let me try
i bid Pack2 (44 SS) for 10$
Updated! Thank you for your bid

Date:   Oct 04, 12 at 9:28pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Selling for USD Auction - 5 Stars [43 hours]
About 42 hours left.

I've run into a scammer before where I offered to trade 3x 5* cards for his Ace type 5* card. He agreed to trade. He posted that he wanted to trade his Ace 5* card on a thread, and I sent him a PM.

I told him that I'd like to either trade 1:1 on the first trade, then gift him the other two 5* cards. He said he would rather have me do two 5* cards first for his Ace 5* card.

The way I saw the situation, if he was scamming me, at least I'd only be trading a 5* card for another non-ace 5* card. If he wasn't scamming, I would've gifted the other 2 cards. Since we couldn't agree on a method of trading, I suggested using a middleman.

His response was "I don't trust a middleman". I said we could just find someone from the trusted trader list, but he said the same thing "I don't trust a middleman."

After hearing this, I told him that I feel he is a scammer for not using a middleman and wanting to trade two of my 5* cards on the first trade. If you think about it, if he was worried about being scammed, he'd rather have wanted to trade everything all at once: My three 5* cards for his one Ace card. But he kept saying 2:1 trade.

Well he was later marked by a moderator as a scammer. He did also get someone.

I forget his ign but he is a constant scammer on these forums. He usually signs up with a new forum name, posts a thread saying he wants to trade his 5* ace card for other 5* cards.

When I think back, there were a lot of signs he gave off that he was a scammer. He agreed almost immediately to my offer. He demanded a 2:1 trade because he was worried about being scammed (which doesn't really make sense). And he used a new forum name and didn't trust using a middleman?!

So I hope this post helps others to help identify a scammer. I'm sure there are smarter scammers out there. This one wasn't very good in my opinion..

Bump. Probably the last bump of the night. Next bump/update in the morning.

Author:   Argentate
Date:   Oct 05, 12 at 3:11am (PST)
$10 Juggernaut

Date:   Oct 05, 12 at 9:35am (PST)
Subject:   re: Selling for USD Auction - 5 Stars [42 hours]
quote Argentate
$10 Juggernaut
Thank you for your bid. Updated!

30 Hours to go

Date:   Oct 05, 12 at 10:03am (PST)
When hunting, try to aim a little ahead of where the guardian is headed. Follow its path that its headed. Of course you will miss sometimes when it suddenly turns on you, but it is much easier to hit the guardian this way.

Right after catching a guardian, if you have 1 shot left, use it right away. During the reload time, search for your next guardian. I like to use the reload time to search for as many guardians as possible. If I find a +10 second or a slime type guardian, I stop there and hunt for those first. There is, I believe, 4 guardians on the field each time. The ones you don't shoot will stay there. So if you keep track of 3 of them while aiming for the 4th one, you know which one is a new guardian.

Bump

Author:   Flameblast
Date:   Oct 05, 12 at 10:48am (PST)
item #1 and 4 and pack #4 $1 each

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.