Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: ==BIG 5 Star Card Sale! Ace Baha, Ace Phoenix Ace Lightning Lord Ace Valkyrie and so on! Everything Has to go in 2 days!== - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/57902/t1770217-big-5-star-card-sale-ace-baha-ace-phoenix-ace-lightning-lord-ace-valkyrie-so-on-everything-has-to-go-in-2-days/

Author:   iwtfhd
Date:   Oct 03, 12 at 1:22pm (PST)
Subject:   ==BIG 5 Star Card Sale! Ace Baha, Ace Phoenix Ace Lightning Lord Ace Valkyrie and so on! Everything Has to go in 2 days!==
-------------------------------------------
Due to URL restrictions, I can not post the pic of all the cards, but available upon requests.
Photo Album of part of the cardset
http://s877.photobucket.com/albums/ab334/iwtfhd/

I purchased too many cards with Real Money and lost a portion to scams and unsuccessful trades. That's really frustrating and I have to face the fact that I am too moronic to play a sophisticated game like this.

I am selling EVERYTHING I have, trying to recover some of my loss. I spent hundreds of dollars, inside and outside the game, on the best cards, and additional hundreds of dollars for SS & stones to make them very very powerful. Most of the time, they often one shot opponent's 5 star max level cards and taken down half of the team single handedly.

The cards get me top 1 in beginner Coliseum and can easily beat up 3000 ATK player. Below are the list of some of my best cards.
==============================================
1. Ace Bahamut. LV 60, Starting bid 150 USD

2. Ace Phoenix. LV 60. Starting Bid 100 USD

3. Ace Lighting Lord. LV 60, Starting bid 100 USD [

4. Ace Valkyrie, LV 60 Starting bid 100 USD

5. FAST Vampire Matron, LV 60 starting bid 40 USD.

I also have several not that good cards for field card set, will try to distribute it to my friends or sell them here if I build up some reputation after selling above cards.
================================================
I do not have a complete sales history, so I understand my credibility is in doubt. I would like the buyer to find a middle man with good reputation, and I can send the card first to the middle man. Buyer send me the money via Paypal, then get the card from that middle man.

I'll close this thread after 48 hours and sell the cards to the highest bidder. But if the price is good, I can take a buy out price.

Again, the buyer has to have a good trading history, or you should find a middleman.

Author:   dgtlmonk
Date:   Oct 03, 12 at 1:39pm (PST)
Subject:   re: ==BIG 5 Star Card Sale! Ace Baha, Ace Phoenix Ace Lightning Lord Ace Valkyrie and so on! Everything Has to go in 2 days!==
By "fully stoned" did you mean all stats are maxed?

Date:   Oct 03, 12 at 1:43pm (PST)
Subject:   re: ==BIG 5 Star Card Sale! Ace Baha, Ace Phoenix Ace Lightning Lord Ace Valkyrie and so on! Everything Has to go in 2 days!==
Sorry someone pointed out some stats are not yet max. So I removed that part. The stats can be found in the album.

Author:   dgtlmonk
Date:   Oct 03, 12 at 2:42pm (PST)
Subject:   re: BIG 5 Star Card Sale! Ace Baha, Ace Phoenix Ace Lightning Lord Ace Valkyrie and so on! Everything Has to go in 2 days!
Legit/Honest seller. I vouch for this guy. Anyone who try to scam this lad will face my wrath ...

Date:   Oct 03, 12 at 3:07pm (PST)
bmp, thx dgtlmonk.

Date:   Oct 03, 12 at 3:45pm (PST)
bmp

Date:   Oct 03, 12 at 4:54pm (PST)
bmp

Author:   jaydons91
Date:   Oct 03, 12 at 5:18pm (PST)
Do you have another ace baha for sale?

Date:   Oct 03, 12 at 6:22pm (PST)
Updated

Author:   wuffle
Date:   Oct 03, 12 at 6:50pm (PST)
nice seller! trusted and legit +1

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.