Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: ATTENTION!! Neo GC Bad Trader List - page 4

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/57902/t1763423-attention-neo-gc-bad-trader-list/4.htm

Author:   Djdnshwke
Date:   Oct 03, 12 at 5:49pm (PST)
Subject:   re: ATTENTION!! Neo GC Bad Trader List
-------------------------------------------
quote Alimoe
PJJAR
are you seeking attention or any thing? can you post screenie on that conversation? i dont think so cause i have all your pm together with LuxLucis who claimed not a scammer?????. F U both...You work together as a tandem scamming every one here. LOL Just went thru a gifted trade with my levi to Djdnshwke with his ACE Byakko and 26 SS. You can verified with that and put it in your Throat...
It is true, Alimoe sent everything as promised and there was no difficulty or confusion when i traded with him. I will deff deal with him again. He does not seem like a scammer

Author:   Khavall
Date:   Oct 03, 12 at 6:18pm (PST)
quote K3nken90
ign: asianpanda

He's a scammer! Current lvl52 in GC! He dont believe my cards so i thought his lvl so high i could trust him and gift him mt card first as he requested. But after i send over he didnt reply anymore!

His forum account is ifrit!
He just tried to pretend asianpanda was "trusted middleman" and get me to send him my cards. Thanks for the heads up.

Author:   K3nken90
Date:   Oct 03, 12 at 6:41pm (PST)
quote Khavall
quote K3nken90
ign: asianpanda

He's a scammer! Current lvl52 in GC! He dont believe my cards so i thought his lvl so high i could trust him and gift him mt card first as he requested. But after i send over he didnt reply anymore!

His forum account is ifrit!
He just tried to pretend asianpanda was "trusted middleman" and get me to send him my cards. Thanks for the heads up.
Ya. I trust him and send over. Damn it.

Author:   CrimsonProdigy
Date:   Oct 03, 12 at 8:39pm (PST)
Subject:   zzz
Hisoka, Is Legit, I was wrong :s

Disregard Quote below me since I can't scrap it lol.

This message was edited on 2012-10-04T19:58:16-07:00.

Author:   symonochan
Date:   Oct 04, 12 at 7:14am (PST)
I'm trying to get him to send me referrals 1 ss at a time but he's not budging. Looks like a scam so far but I'll post if he's actually legit.

quote CrimsonProdigy

• Hisoka And a few dummy accounts msteh89 , jiminez , Panemera , Ragnarockz
  • Referrals for accounts
  • http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/57902/t1769899-referrals-service/
  • Has no idea how to make a new account, neither what a Mac address or UDID is which is common knowledge if you are doing what he claims

The thread is full of lol's.

I even gave him a chance to actually prove if he can get me Referrals, he didn't even get me one lol.

Got my refs, this guy is legit.

This message was edited on 2012-10-04T07:50:57-07:00.

Author:   tinman01
Date:   Oct 04, 12 at 10:42am (PST)
Username: TheAdvocat
Transaction: Trading 2 5* cards for my max ace vamp matron
Thread: He has a few threads about selling 5 star cards and 1 needing a vamp matron
Comments: Wanted to verify the card and offer LOI as a hold card. After I traded my matron for his LOI so he can verify, he said his iPad ran out of battery and he will be back in 30min to recharge it...never heard from him since. Aliases: TheAdvocat
IGN: TheAdvocat

Please do not trade with him. I will retract this post if he decides to give my card back or the cards that we agreed upon, which was dominion and valk.

Author:   lavelazquez94
Date:   Oct 04, 12 at 10:57am (PST)
quote eviz
Username Popo101
Ign: Elaine13
Traded int mighty titan instead of powerful
Username: soop
ign: not sure he said nothing after the trade
traded int mighty titan instead of powerful
I think this may be the same asshole. i lost my lv 60 fast mighty leviathan and a lv 52 chaotic heca to him

Date:   Oct 04, 12 at 11:00am (PST)
Username: Lordgenin
Thread: deleted out of fear
Problem: upon me asking for references he got all flustered that i said he looked like a scammer and still can provide zero references. he had one post at the time and said he was a highly trusted trader. i call bullshit

Author:   Lordgenin
Date:   Oct 04, 12 at 11:05am (PST)
quote lavelazquez94
Problem: upon me asking for references he got all flustered that i said he looked like a scammer and still can provide zero references. he had one post at the time and said he was a highly trusted trader. i call bullshit
You mad bc i dont want to trade u
LOL

Date:   Oct 04, 12 at 11:06am (PST)
quote Lordgenin
quote lavelazquez94
You mad bc i dont want to trade u
LOL
I really don't care i already traded my guardian elsewhere either way my post is the truth

Author:   Defeneking
Date:   Oct 04, 12 at 11:15am (PST)
lavelazquez94, lordgenin is not a scammer, he just doesn't want to trade with you:)
I traded with him before

Author:   sinewyz
Date:   Oct 04, 12 at 1:34pm (PST)
Username - Soop
Transaction - Suppose to trade lvl 60 Brave Bahamut with lv60 phoenix ace
Thread - http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/57902/t1770601-have-bahamut-brave-lv60-for-trade/
Comments - I got brave phoenix not ACE!!!
IGN: Elaine13

This message was edited on 2012-10-04T13:45:50-07:00.

Author:   Doggiie
Date:   Oct 04, 12 at 6:43pm (PST)
quote Ybri
Username: Toml6987
IGN:Toml6987 Level 23
Email: LiuT6987@gmail.com
Transaction: 5* cards
Thread: neoseeker
Comments: Withdrew payment 2 days after he received items. Screenshots of transmission and chat log and email correspondence show the person who ordered, paid for the items, and received the items is one person only: TOMMY LIU (Toml6987). He is claiming he did not order the items.

I can vouch this Toml6987 is a scammer as well. I sold him Valkyrie, Titan, LoI and Leviathan for $160, then 2 days later he called a dispute of unauthorised access, and I lost the dispute case, so means I lost everything. But this is extra evidence, Ybri do you think us two can stand to keep our rightful money?

Author:   GC12ef1ecT
Date:   Oct 04, 12 at 9:22pm (PST)
Forum ID : Pokka
Thread : http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/57902/t1770782-wtt-bahamut-lvl-1-ace-for-few-other-5/
He scammed my Lvl 60 Intelligent Meph + 1 Physical Stone + 1 Agi Stone III for his Ace Bahamut . In the end I got a Brave Bahamut instead .
Just want to warn the other guys .

Author:   tflovecard
Date:   Oct 05, 12 at 8:57am (PST)
Forum ID:Jim
promised trade ace phoenix for my phoenix chaotic powerful titan and sexy valk and sent powerful instead of ace
IGN:endermugen
I kinda know that gonna happen but w/e I want the ace and those card not worth much to me so give it to this fking beggar

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.