Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Harvest Moon: A New Beginning 15th Anniversary Edition to include Natsume's biggest plush cow ever - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/57886/t1766296-harvest-moon-new-beginning-15th-anniversary-edition-to-include-natsumes-biggest-plush-cow-ever/

Author:   leochan
Date:   Aug 28, 12 at 12:16pm (PST)
Subject:   Harvest Moon: A New Beginning 15th Anniversary Edition to include Natsume's biggest plush cow ever
-------------------------------------------
[[news:20557]]

Author:   Chad
Date:   Aug 28, 12 at 12:33pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Harvest Moon: A New Beginning 15th Anniversary Edition to include Natsume's biggest plush cow ever
I may have to pick up a 3DS a bit early. I've always loved Harvest Moon and would love to have chance to get back into the series, considering I haven't touched my Wii in so long and they don't have any for the PS3.

Author:   VeGiTAX2
Date:   Aug 28, 12 at 1:18pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Harvest Moon: A New Beginning 15th Anniversary Edition to include Natsume's biggest plush cow ever
Those are some big plushies, the biggest I remember is the one they use at the Natsume booth for E3 (about 4ft tall). You had to win the girl 100x in Rock Paper Scissors to take it home, got to around 47 or so and I failed. Never attempted it again.

Author:   Akuahebi
Date:   Aug 28, 12 at 2:20pm (PST)
i love harvest moon... giant cow ... nice... might get that edition and give the cow to my neice

Author:   Shadow of Death
Date:   Aug 29, 12 at 4:55am (PST)
I might get this. I've never played a Harvest Moon title and I might as well start with a Special Edition XD Bit odd that they won't let pre-orders start now, since the price is set and everything.

Author:   Shadow of Death
Date:   Nov 01, 12 at 3:04pm (PST)
Got an update!

This has released early, at least at my local EB. There was some confusion. So, not sure if they broke the street date, or if it was (rather quietly) released a week early.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.