Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Attention WWE'13 Forum Participants!! - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/57871/t1766647-attention-wwe-13-forum-participants/

Author:   Metallica
Date:   Sep 25, 12 at 5:57pm (PST)
Subject:   Attention WWE'13 Forum Participants!!
-------------------------------------------

quote Disenchanted
Now, a big piece of news for TCW that you may or may not be glad to hear depending on who you are, but we're actually taking a big big step here and have taken the decision in conjunction with Metallica and Sniper to move TCW over to the WWE 13 forum in the runup to the game coming out, and hopefully beyond if activity stays good over there. We've made this decision because of IRP being in a little bit of a rut at the moment, and the hope is the traffic that forum generates as the game nears and completes release will allow new people to give this a try and hopefully stick around in the rping scene long term. Nothing will change for our active roster apart from the location. Characters, storylines, show archives, match history, W/L/D, etc will all be kept, you won't have to reselect characters or anything like that, all that is changing is that TCW is moving across to that forum. A big thank you to the moderators over there for being happy to take the roleplay on board, and hopefully it works out well for the both of us activity wise.
That pretty much explains what is going to happen, now for those of you who are not aware of the TCW, as a fellow role player it's a great deal of fun and they're really hoping to draw some new members on the team, of course your favourite wrestler may already be taken, but this is a great opportunity for fellow Wrestling fans to show their creativity and create their own version of any current wrestler to the role players desire.

Here is a list of the current roster who is already taken, with the win loss records:

Alex Riley - The Voiceless - Face - 0/3/0
Brock Lesnar - Superpeanut - Face - 1/1/1
Derrick Bateman - bobbpugg5 - Face - 3/1/0
Doink The clown - CHKFLIP - Face - 2/2/0
John Cena - The Hazard - Face - 3/1/0
Ryback - Oxygen - Face - 1/3/0
-----
CM Punk - Metallica - Tweener - 3/1/0
Randy Orton - killer iPod - Tweener - 1/0/0
Seth Rollins - Lone Wolf nWo - Undecided - 0/0/0
Trent Baretta - LodiRulz - Undecided - [b]0/2/1
-----
Antonio Cesaro - Ada 2 - Heel - 3/1/0
Big Show - Jaffers - Heel - 0/0/0
Dean Ambrose - RLFierro - Heel - 2/1/0
Dolph Ziggler - StraightedgexSavior - Heel - 2/2/0
Edge - RatedRViper - Heel - 0/0/0
Mark Henry - Smell the Chiken Heel - 1/3/0
The Brian Kendrick - Disenchanted - Heel - 0/0/0
The Undertaker - Homicide - Heel - 1/2/0
Wade Barrett - Suzuku_Firebird - Heel - 2/2/0
Wrestling role plays were a huge hit back in the Smackdown forum days and we're hoping to recreate that here within the WWE'13 forum and because the Interactive Role Playing forum seems to have died down recently, bringing the TCW here will hopefully gain some new people to join, so fellow members, please give this a try, it's great fun and you will not be disappointed, you can take any wrestler to your hearts desire and create their past or do something entirely different.

Any questions relating to the TCW, please PM Disenchanted. or feel free to use this as a TCW discussion for now until they finalise the move.

Author:   Stewie
Date:   Sep 25, 12 at 6:27pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Attention WWE'13 Forum Participants!!
I guess I'll join this. Can I have Jericho?

Author:   Disenchanted
Date:   Sep 26, 12 at 9:07am (PST)
Jericho is available. Would you like him as a heel or a face?

Author:   Moneyman23
Date:   Sep 26, 12 at 10:20am (PST)
I'll take D Bryan and where will this all be posted. As a heel with his YES! Gimmick, where is this posted also.

Date:   Sep 26, 12 at 10:52am (PST)
The roleplay can currently be found in IRP, here is the general discussion and here is the roleplay thread, though both will be moving to this forum hopefully Monday, depending on when a supermod is online to move it for me.

And yeah, picking up Daniel Bryan is fine

Author:   Sniper
Date:   Sep 26, 12 at 11:01am (PST)
Zack Ryder!

Date:   Sep 26, 12 at 11:04am (PST)
im assuming as a face?

Author:   Sniper
Date:   Sep 26, 12 at 11:14am (PST)
quote Disenchanted
im assuming as a face?

Of course! My bad, I should of said that in my original post.

Date:   Sep 26, 12 at 11:23am (PST)
no probs man, good to have you on board.

Author:   Yogurt
Date:   Sep 26, 12 at 12:02pm (PST)
Can I join this? Do we have to be actual superstars or can we use CAWs (not ones to make real superstars I mean just created guys). Also, are we allowed to be superstars from other companies (regardless of if they have been in WWE or not). And lastly, do you use the overalls in the game or do we all have the same or do we change them although they are different?

I'll reserve Jeff Hardy and Damien Sandow for now.

Date:   Sep 26, 12 at 12:11pm (PST)
It's only open for real superstars at the moment, but you can be any superstar you like that's alive, be it in TNA, WWE, WCW, RoH, etc.

Date:   Sep 26, 12 at 12:13pm (PST)
My superstar is real and alive, but he's in a minor, minor, minor company here in the UK, lol, does that count ? Anyway I'll decide later.

Date:   Sep 26, 12 at 12:18pm (PST)
I follow the English wrestling scene, even if he's smallfry i might well have heard of him.

and Yogurt it's a roleplay, so it's not actually anything to do with the game. There's no overalls or anything like that, how well your character does depends on how well you roleplay

Date:   Sep 26, 12 at 12:27pm (PST)
Oh, I didn't realise that. I'm still up for it, though.

How exactly does it work then? In terms of winning/losing etc, is it just whoever you (?) decide wins a match, like creative/Vince do? There's been so many different ways I've seen it done.

Date:   Sep 26, 12 at 12:31pm (PST)
Yeah me and a couple of others judge the matches based on on how the roleplays tell a story, how well theyre written in terms of grammar and spelling, your creativity in having storylines and feuds, etc.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.