Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Community Creations - page 2

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/57871/t1760666-community-creations/2.htm

Author:   Metallica
Date:   Oct 03, 12 at 4:22pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Idea for WWE '13 CAWS
-------------------------------------------
Renamed this thread since it's more about Community Creations than it was the actual Create a Wrestler mode.

I think the general idea was about Community Creations anyway and I would suggest anyone who does mention some when the game is out, to post the username along with the console too just to avoid confusion.

Author:   Sniper
Date:   Oct 03, 12 at 5:16pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Community Creations
Good rename! I am hoping the creation features on this game are greatly enhanced. Obviously the create a arena has been improved. But I look forward to seeing create a wrestler improved also!

Author:   Disenchanted
Date:   Oct 04, 12 at 6:33am (PST)
I don't think we'll see CaW changed that much, however I do hope we see some classic attire and whatnot added for superstars who didn't make it. Headbanger skirts or whatever else would be cool.

Author:   kyle spencer
Date:   Oct 21, 12 at 5:53pm (PST)
I hope someone makes Bane and the Joker again, best tag champs ever.

Author:   jjjmmmmdmr
Date:   Feb 18, 13 at 7:05am (PST)
Subject:   rob van dam
Rob van dam
[img][/img][div align=center][/div]==

Author:   AgatioGanon
Date:   Feb 25, 13 at 12:32am (PST)
I've been making CAWs nonstop the last few weeks.

I made Ryback, Goldberg, Batista, Mason Ryan, Drew McIntyre, Curt Hawkins, Judas Mesias and just got done making Kevin Thorn.

I was going to make Mordecai, but that would of been a clone of Kevin Thorn.

As for divas I made, Alissa, my personal made up diva, Ariel, Rosa Mendes, Maryse, Michelle McCool, Tiffany and Kaitlyn.

I have The Sisters from Beneath the Well, Alma and Samara coming up, and Lillith, The First Succubus.

Upcoming CAW:

Name: Agatio

Otherwise Known as The Evil King of Evil

Storyline: grew up in the northern reaches of Norway on Black Metal, then went to America to train to become a pro wrestler.

Debut Plot: Enters the King of the Ring Tournament and defeats Triple H in the final round, from there he is crowned the new King of the ring, the King of Kings, and self proclaims himself The Evil King of Evil.

This message was edited on 2013-02-25T16:08:49-08:00.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.