Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Most Played Wrestlers in WWE '12 - Will they be the most played in WWE '13? - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/57871/t1759945-most-played-wrestlers-in-wwe-12-most-played-in-wwe-13/

Author:   Sniper
Date:   Sep 13, 12 at 9:23am (PST)
Subject:   Most Played Wrestlers in WWE '12 - Will they be the most played in WWE '13?
-------------------------------------------
quote WWE '12
Here is a list of the most-played characters from the WWE ’12 video game:

1. Randy Orton
2. John Cena
3. CM Punk
4. Sin Cara
5. Brock Lesnar
6. Sheamus
Now, theres the list of the most played characters in last years game. I really think the list will remain remotely the same this year. This is my top 3 for this years game.

1. CM Punk
2. John Cena
3. Brock Lesnar

Author:   Gouge
Date:   Sep 13, 12 at 11:48am (PST)
Subject:   re: Most Played Wrestlers in WWE '12 - Will they be the most played in WWE '13?
I'm assuming this is online play? Sin Cara will probably drop out, Rock will likely creep in now that he's unlocked from the start. Could see Austin in there too.

Oh and OVR 100 Juggalo clowns that spam Kozlov kicks and spears. They'll definitely be #1. *bleep* online.

Author:   Metallica
Date:   Sep 13, 12 at 1:32pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Most Played Wrestlers in WWE '12 - Will they be the most played in WWE '13?
quote Gouge
*bleep* online.
Couldn't agree more.

I'm quite surprised Randy Orton is number one, especially over Cena and I know Orton was on the cover of WWE'12 but still surprising none the less.

Author:   TripleDX
Date:   Sep 14, 12 at 9:25am (PST)
Im suprised by Sin Cara actully, i didnt think he was that popular, the others arnt a suprised, pretty much what was expected

Date:   Sep 14, 12 at 4:38pm (PST)
quote TripleDX
Im suprised by Sin Cara actully, i didnt think he was that popular, the others arnt a suprised, pretty much what was expected
Yeah, I found that weird also. I mean he was getting a push when the game came out and he had the whole lighting system in his matches. I'm a Sin Cara fan but I didn't really play much of him in WWE '12.

Date:   Sep 14, 12 at 4:43pm (PST)
Oh come on Sin Cara's move set is awesome.

Author:   ricky706
Date:   Sep 16, 12 at 9:13pm (PST)
I think the attitude wrestlers will be most used by people as they are new and fresh. I can't wait to use people like road dogg and ken shamrock. The more I see about this game the more excited I am about it!

Author:   Horse
Date:   Sep 18, 12 at 8:12am (PST)
quote Metallica
Does he botch moves in the game as much as he does in real life?

Date:   Sep 18, 12 at 11:35am (PST)
quote Horse
quote Metallica
Does he botch moves in the game as much as he does in real life?
He can if the game glitches.

Author:   AgatioGanon
Date:   Sep 22, 12 at 10:35am (PST)
I always played as

The Miz

Wade Barrett

Brock Lesner

Randy Orton

Edge

Michelle McCool ( too bad she's not in WWE 13 )

Eve

Date:   Sep 25, 12 at 1:03pm (PST)
quote GaTheZakk
Michelle McCool ( too bad she's not in WWE 13 )

Eve

I can't even remember the last time, I played as a Diva. I just hate how their AI acts and how the respond to moves. I feel it looks so much worse than the male superstars.

Author:   AgatioGanon
Date:   Sep 25, 12 at 2:46pm (PST)
Well put Sniper, acually I liked the divas better in SvsR 2010, at least they looked better than they do in WWE 12 and it doesn't look like it will improve too much although Eve looks a bit better in WWE 13.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.