Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Video Game Contest - Win a Pre-Order Copy of WWE '13! WINNER annouched inside thread! - page 8

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/57871/t1759431-video-game-contest-win-pre-order-copy-of-wwe-13-winner-annouched-inside-thread/8.htm

Author:   Sniper
Date:   Sep 19, 12 at 1:23pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Video Game Contest - Win a Pre-Order Copy of WWE '13! WINNER annouched inside thread!
-------------------------------------------
Hey Guys!
I sent out the next 20 entry numbers. If you didn't receive an entry number, don't worry we will get to you. I send them out either every 10 or every 20 entries. We have everyone logged and we will give everyone your numbers when the next batch gets sent out.

Thanks to everyone who has entered!

Author:   HeelPunk2012
Date:   Sep 19, 12 at 8:08pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Video Game Contest - Win a Pre-Order Copy of WWE '13! WINNER annouched inside thread!
Mike Tyson knocked out Shawn Micheals at WrestleMania 14

Author:   Suzaku_Firebird
Date:   Sep 19, 12 at 8:55pm (PST)
Why am I just now noticing this?

But only one moment? Hmmmm. So many great options, but I'll have to go with one that actually matters to measide from just an epic moment. Money In The Bank 2011, CM Punk walks out of Chicago WWE Champion. July 17th, my birthday and an epic PPV. Who saw DBD winning? Who saw Christian winning? Who saw Punk winning relatively clean?

Author:   ash6777
Date:   Sep 20, 12 at 1:46am (PST)
I would say the reunion of D-Generation X back in 2006. In my opinion, I think they were the best stable in history.

Author:   mainespells
Date:   Sep 20, 12 at 6:20pm (PST)
My favorite moment is Land & Rikishi vs Road Dogg & Xpac Wrestlemaina 2000

Author:   legendary one
Date:   Sep 20, 12 at 7:40pm (PST)
When Triple H took a Sledge to Batista... Batista took it LIKE A BOSS!

Author:   kratoscar2011
Date:   Sep 22, 12 at 2:15am (PST)
When Jeff Hardy do the Steel Cage whisper in the wind to Umaga

Jeffawesomemomment

Author:   Theboss
Date:   Sep 22, 12 at 10:53am (PST)
DX Re-United.

Author:   xxT0MM3Yxx
Date:   Sep 22, 12 at 9:56pm (PST)
At WWE Hell in a Cell, Randy Orton fails to throw the steel steps over the top rope into the ring. He gets booed and he gives the crowd the "up yours!" gesture

Author:   SuperCrayon
Date:   Sep 24, 12 at 6:01pm (PST)
There have been many great moments, but im gonna have to go with when Punk dropped the "Pipebomb". Not only was it one of the best shoot/promos in recent years, but it made WWE, to me at least, watchable again. It actually felt interesting and was so refreshing to have someone who didn't feel like a cookie cutter wrestler just reading boring lines. Because of the pipebomb, it gave us a new, entertaining WWE champion, but it also gave us many great matches, especially when punk fought Cena in Chicago, that was unreal! I think if it wasn't for that pipebomb, i don't think things would have been as interesting, and he most likely wouldn't be on the WWE13 cover.

Author:   Shiny
Date:   Sep 27, 12 at 12:13pm (PST)
The first moment that popped into my head was Vince McMahon handing Stone Cold Steve Austin a chair at Wrestlemania 17. Shortly followed by CM Punk leaving with the WWE title at last year's Money in the Bank ppv.

Author:   DoorBreaker
Date:   Sep 27, 12 at 12:29pm (PST)
When Big Boss Man fought Al Snow in the Kennel from Hell match at Unforgiven and when Big Boss Man made Al Snow he made him eat his own dog.

Author:   Pauljones7
Date:   Sep 27, 12 at 8:30pm (PST)
Already ordered my copy so this isn't an entry

My favourite INDIVIDUAL moment was the Jeff Hardy vs Undertaker Undisputed WWE Championship Ladder Match on Raw on July 1st 2002. To see Jeff finally being given a chance like that and earn 'Takers respect was magically.

My favourite all together moment was clearly when I attended Wrestlemania 28 in Miami. Punk vs Jericho stole the show for me, Triple H vs Undertaker and the respect shown after the match between them & Shawn Michaels. were the highlights for me despite The Rock (My all time favourite) beating Cena.

And to top it off, Brock Lesnar's return the next night on Raw which I was also at was magic.

Author:   Gligar
Date:   Sep 27, 12 at 11:53pm (PST)
It's been quite a while since I watched WWE. My favourite moment? Hmm, must probably be undertaker vs Shawn Michaels on wrestlemania 26. Good match.

Author:   Ruzzette
Date:   Sep 28, 12 at 5:41am (PST)
Still didnt get my code/number

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.