Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Video Game Contest - Win a Pre-Order Copy of WWE '13! WINNER annouched inside thread! - page 7

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/57871/t1759431-video-game-contest-win-pre-order-copy-of-wwe-13-winner-annouched-inside-thread/7.htm

Author:   The Haz
Date:   Sep 17, 12 at 1:58pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Video Game Contest - Win a Pre-Order Copy of WWE '13! WINNER annouched inside thread!
-------------------------------------------
The Rock vs Big Show I think it was, years and years ago when i was still a wee nipper.

Even though it was scripted, I just felt the tension and was terrified whenever Big Show started pinning. It still ended well though, and when he won i remember shouting. Then I rewinded it and watched it again, good old VHS

Author:   Night Surgeon
Date:   Sep 17, 12 at 10:02pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Video Game Contest - Win a Pre-Order Copy of WWE '13! WINNER annouched inside thread!
My favorite moment was when Macho Man proposed to Miss Elizabeth. Ooooh yeeeeaaah. Rip Macho.

Author:   Deception
Date:   Sep 18, 12 at 1:51am (PST)
When Stone Cold led others in singing to Vince Mcmahon
" Na Na Na Na, Na Na Na Na, Hellllyeaaah, goodbye!"

Author:   Ghetto Prince
Date:   Sep 18, 12 at 7:23am (PST)
quote Faust
I'm definitely dating myself here as an old man, but, my favorite moment was probably when Steve Blackman jumped off of the jumbotron on the Shane McMahon.
It was the other way round mate, shane jumped off the titantron struts onto steve blackman

Author:   Horse
Date:   Sep 18, 12 at 8:08am (PST)
Choke-slamming The Big Show with Alicia Fox on Smackdown vs. Raw 2009.

Author:   soulballin3
Date:   Sep 18, 12 at 11:25am (PST)
The Brock Lesnar Vs. Big Show match when they destroyed the whole ring!!!

Author:   MarioJr64
Date:   Sep 18, 12 at 1:58pm (PST)
Survivor Series 2000 when Austin in the forklift truck drops Triple H to the floor. That moment was awesome.

Author:   wwwrupamborthakur2
Date:   Sep 18, 12 at 7:28pm (PST)
When Mark Henry And Big Show broke the Ring

Author:   Froggy
Date:   Sep 18, 12 at 8:51pm (PST)
the rock beating austin at wrestlemania 19 = eddie finally winning the wwe belt at no way out.

I Can't pick between the 2

Author:   laralist123
Date:   Sep 18, 12 at 11:37pm (PST)
Interesting contest and i like to participate in this contest.
No doubt i will win the copy of this WWE 13.

Date:   Sep 19, 12 at 7:57am (PST)
Undertaker's unbeaten Wrestlemania streak!

Date:   Sep 19, 12 at 7:58am (PST)
quote laralist123
What's your favourite WWE moment?

Author:   Aguila
Date:   Sep 19, 12 at 8:49am (PST)
Mankind winning the WWF title on the first Raw of 1999 :'D

Author:   Metallica
Date:   Sep 19, 12 at 9:19am (PST)
quote laralist123
You won't win anything since this is an invalid entry.

A note to anyone else posting, please read the first page for the rules before doing so, it's so simple to follow.

Author:   Orion
Date:   Sep 19, 12 at 11:09am (PST)
Easy one for me gotta be Chris Jericho's Debut! He received a huge pop from the crowd...

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.