Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Video Game Contest - Win a Pre-Order Copy of WWE '13! WINNER annouched inside thread! - page 6

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/57871/t1759431-video-game-contest-win-pre-order-copy-of-wwe-13-winner-annouched-inside-thread/6.htm

Author:   spikerdude
Date:   Sep 16, 12 at 12:10am (PST)
Subject:   re: Video Game Contest - Win a Pre-Order Copy of WWE '13! WINNER annouched inside thread!
-------------------------------------------
quote Sniper
quote spikerdude
quote Leonardo123
wwe wrestlemania 20 goldberg vs lesner
...What? That match was horrible.
To each his own. Remember that.
I get that, but I mean...half of the match was just them standing in the ring doing nothing.

Author:   Faust
Date:   Sep 16, 12 at 12:24am (PST)
Subject:   re: Video Game Contest - Win a Pre-Order Copy of WWE '13! WINNER annouched inside thread!
I'm definitely dating myself here as an old man, but, my favorite moment was probably when Steve Blackman jumped off of the jumbotron on the Shane McMahon.

Author:   ricky706
Date:   Sep 16, 12 at 1:39am (PST)
I have already entered but does anyone remember when Undertaker got ambushed by mabel, bundy, kama and a few others and thrown into the casket and then as they were wheeling it down the ramp he came up on the screen and then did some funky thing with electric and disappeared. At the time my head was all over the place!

Or when he and Mankind did the boiler room brawl. I remember watching that like I was watching a horror movie and it was so tense watching Taker go round all the boiler room looking for Mankind before eventually he found him. The ending was brilliant aswell with Bearer turning on Taker. I was about 7 at the time and I was gutted. Taker was one of my favourite wrestlers at the time.

Author:   Shinobi_razor
Date:   Sep 16, 12 at 1:55am (PST)
my favorite moment is when 2 wrestlers wrestle each other.

Author:   wwwrupamborthakur2
Date:   Sep 16, 12 at 5:55am (PST)
My Favourite Moment is when Karma said she was pregnant

Author:   Chelskiman
Date:   Sep 16, 12 at 6:42am (PST)
quote Shinobi_razor
my favorite moment is when 2 wrestlers wrestle each other.
Not a fan of triple threat matches then?

Author:   Dio
Date:   Sep 16, 12 at 4:08pm (PST)
Honestly, my favorite moment could be ANYTHING that took place during the Attitude Era, specifically any PPV event or RAW (or Smackdown to a lesser degree) between 1999 - 2001. I was always a huge fan of the Rock, and his constant rivalry with Triple H definitely produced a ton of memorable moments. The Rock, Triple H and DX, Stone Cold, the Undertaker, Mankind/Cactus Jack/Dude Love; these are the guys I grew up watching. Even the jobbers during that time were memorable, guys like Steve Blackman, The Mean Street Posse, Al Snow, Gangrel, The Godfather, Goldust, D'Lo Brown, Val Venis I can go on and on.

But if I had to pick one moment in particular that stood out to me, it has to be the Iron Man Match at Judgement Day 2000. The Rock vs Triple H in an hour long epic match of heart, will, and determination. Even though my favorite (the Rock) lost, that match made me realize how much of a warrior these guys really are, beating the living hell out of each other for an hour long. I know some people discredit wrestlers and think it's all fake (which it is for the most part), but I want to see anyone else do what the Rock and Triple H did that night. That night was something special.

Author:   Metallica
Date:   Sep 16, 12 at 4:11pm (PST)
Judgement Day 2000 had one of the best main event matches during that time and with the added touch of Undertakers dramatic return, it was one hell of an end to a PPV.

Author:   Mufc_Mark
Date:   Sep 16, 12 at 5:15pm (PST)
The Undertaker Vs Shawn Michaels match at wrestlemania is the one I will choose and sadly one of the last times I watched wrestling, used to love it but I don't enjoy it anymore the storylines are always shocking now. But back to the point this match was amazing and I genuinly thought the Undertaker was going to lose but he doesn't do losing at Wrestlemania , what a match it was!

Author:   DarshD
Date:   Sep 17, 12 at 2:06am (PST)
When Khali wins and celebrates..Man what a body! Makes me wanna build my own muscles and packs lol Thank you for this contest, Sniper , that's very kind of you.

Author:   Althalus
Date:   Sep 17, 12 at 2:07am (PST)
Brock Lesnar giving a suplex off the top rope to Big Show, and when they land in the middle of the ring, the whole ring collapses. Truly epic!!

Author:   Kickingwing
Date:   Sep 17, 12 at 10:17am (PST)
My favorite moment is when kane stuck the undertaker in a coffin then lit it on fire, happened when I was a kid and I didnt watch wwe for a year hahaha

Author:   Ruzzette
Date:   Sep 17, 12 at 10:32am (PST)
When Eddie Guerrero covered Big Show in POOP on smackdown!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKJSU_0qemQ

Author:   Dio
Date:   Sep 17, 12 at 1:05pm (PST)
quote Metallica
Judgement Day 2000 had one of the best main event matches during that time and with the added touch of Undertakers dramatic return, it was one hell of an end to a PPV.
Indeed.

Judgement Day 2000 has to be one of my favorite PPVs of all time, along with SummerSlam 2000. I think 2000 might have been the best year in terms of PPVs, even Wrestlemania was great that year.

By the way, when will I be receiving my confirmation email? metallica

Author:   Metallica
Date:   Sep 17, 12 at 1:07pm (PST)
Dio, Sniper will PM you your number soon, we send out the numbers in sets of 20 so don't worry.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.