Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Video Game Contest - Win a Pre-Order Copy of WWE '13! WINNER annouched inside thread! - page 5

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/57871/t1759431-video-game-contest-win-pre-order-copy-of-wwe-13-winner-annouched-inside-thread/5.htm

Author:   orez
Date:   Sep 13, 12 at 2:27pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Video Game Contest - Win a Pre-Order Copy of WWE '13! WINNER annouched inside thread!
-------------------------------------------
Favorite moment is at a house show.

Was a bit before Eddie Guererro passed... maybe about a year and a half before. I can't really remember. Anyway, he was in the ring talking smack, and Taker's music went off. Lights went out, and he was right behind him. Typical Taker I guess, but Eddie's expression just sold that moment completely. That scene and the match that followed were awesome.

Author:   Iceguy2003
Date:   Sep 13, 12 at 2:59pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Video Game Contest - Win a Pre-Order Copy of WWE '13! WINNER annouched inside thread!
Hulk Hogan's return was cool in a few ways to me. Especially since he was like "the best" back when I was a little kid lol.

Author:   MastaLo
Date:   Sep 13, 12 at 6:34pm (PST)
Hmm, best moment is when Rakishi butt smashed the Rock in the face. Epic Win!

Author:   Sniper
Date:   Sep 13, 12 at 6:48pm (PST)
Hey Guys! 50 of you have entered the contest so far and we are pumped about the turn out. All 50 of you have been sent your entry numbers by now. I can't wait to see if we get 50 more! Thanks so much!

Author:   ditto
Date:   Sep 13, 12 at 6:55pm (PST)
If I end up winning this, I'm giving the game to someone else here because wrestling's not really my thing

But someone brought up Kane, and I remember thinking that he was a total badass and even had his action figure as a child

Author:   Tommy Vercetti
Date:   Sep 14, 12 at 12:09am (PST)
My favorite moment was when Stone Cold bathed The Rock and Vince with the beer truck!

Author:   Chelsfccg
Date:   Sep 14, 12 at 6:34am (PST)
For me it was when Edge cashed in the Money in the Bank for the first time at New Years Revolution in 2006 against John Cena, it was great to see an wrestler I followed from his WWF debut in 1998 finally have his hard work pay off and it was a deserved title run that should have lasted longer than 3 weeks, but hey atleast he went on to become an all time great with 11 WWE/World Titles.

Author:   rock8346
Date:   Sep 14, 12 at 2:23pm (PST)
My favorite moment was when WCW invaded Raw. I loved it when the person that had been attacking The Undertaker's wife was revealed to be DDP!!!!

Author:   ldurham
Date:   Sep 14, 12 at 8:23pm (PST)
My favorite moment was the Raw episode when Stone Cold Steve Austin drove a beer truck to the ring, turned on the hose and sprayed beer all over Vince McMahon.

Author:   RM99
Date:   Sep 15, 12 at 9:40am (PST)
My favorite moment, hmm there are alot, I guess would be the ending of Wrestlemania 20 when Chris Beniot and Eddie Guerrero celebrated being world champions.

Author:   Minds
Date:   Sep 15, 12 at 12:13pm (PST)
Shawn Michaels vs. Chris Jericho at Wrestlemania, even though Jericho lost the match he put on one hell of a match and HBK didn't disappoint either, but from that moment I was like "whoa, this was badass!" became a huge Jericho mark and found an appreciation for HBK that I didn't fully have before too.

Author:   Leonardo123
Date:   Sep 15, 12 at 5:57pm (PST)
wwe wrestlemania 20 goldberg vs lesner

Author:   XtremeBladesta
Date:   Sep 15, 12 at 9:39pm (PST)
The Rock. That is all.

Not actually a fan of wrestling, but my little brothers are obsessed, so if I got this they would be so ridiculously stoked.

Author:   spikerdude
Date:   Sep 15, 12 at 11:09pm (PST)
quote Leonardo123
...What? That match was horrible.

Author:   Sniper
Date:   Sep 15, 12 at 11:49pm (PST)
quote spikerdude
quote Leonardo123
...What? That match was horrible.
To each his own. Remember that.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.