Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Video Game Contest - Win a Pre-Order Copy of WWE '13! WINNER annouched inside thread! - page 3

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/57871/t1759431-video-game-contest-win-pre-order-copy-of-wwe-13-winner-annouched-inside-thread/3.htm

Author:   Sniper
Date:   Sep 11, 12 at 4:48pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Video Game Contest - Win a Pre-Order Copy of WWE '13! WINNER annouched inside thread!
-------------------------------------------
Thanks to all who have entered into the contest so far. Please, let your friends know about this!

I have sent out the first 20 entry numbers. I'll be doing that every time we get another 20 entries. So, if you haven't received yours yet, don't worry...it's coming!

Again, Good Luck everyone!

Author:   HU1CH13
Date:   Sep 11, 12 at 9:12pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Video Game Contest - Win a Pre-Order Copy of WWE '13! WINNER annouched inside thread!
For me it has to be when Kevin Nash pretty much wiped out his ring at WW3 in '98 to then end up defeating Goldberg and ending his 173 win streak to get take the WCW Heavyweight Championship.

Kevin Nash jackknife power bombing The Undertaker twice in one match came a close second. As you can tell, I was a massive Kevin Nash fan (as well as a Goldberg fan), back in the days when IMO, wrestling was good.

Author:   xkernalx
Date:   Sep 11, 12 at 10:26pm (PST)
The triple threat TLC match that set the bar for all matches with The Dudley Boys, Edge and Christian, and The Hardy Boys.

That was one of the best matches ever.

Author:   GonnaGetIt
Date:   Sep 12, 12 at 3:09am (PST)
When the ultimate warrior beat The Nature Boy.

Author:   The_Coza
Date:   Sep 12, 12 at 4:04am (PST)
Vengeance 2001, when Chris Jericho defeated The Rock and Stone Cold Steve Austin in the same night to become the first ever Undisputed Champion in the WWF/WWE.

Author:   Gotenks
Date:   Sep 12, 12 at 4:44am (PST)
Considering I only started watching again in 2005 and missed the Attitude Era and have only see bits and pieces of it. My favorite moment was Undertaker/HBK I at Wrestlemania. Possibly my favorite match of all time and one that sticks out in my mind the most.

Author:   r9benny
Date:   Sep 12, 12 at 6:13am (PST)
My favourite moment is when The Rock did the Rock conceit and sang about John Cena

Author:   Audacity
Date:   Sep 12, 12 at 6:22am (PST)
It's difficult. I remember how I felt as a kid watching Team WWF v Team Alliance and absolutely loving the drama that was behind that match. If that very same match was to happen now - with me at 22 - I wouldn't be so bothered because it would be so obvious WWE would win. Alliance had Austin and Angle in their team, as well as Shane McMahon. When you're a kid you don't even notice or understand the ramifications about that sort of thing.

So, saying that, I would say my favourite moment ever would be...

Eddie Guerrero winning the WWE Championship.

Author:   Yogurt
Date:   Sep 12, 12 at 7:17am (PST)
The Rock beating John Cena at WrestleMania 28.

Author:   Liverpool_96
Date:   Sep 12, 12 at 8:04am (PST)
Congrats on becoming a moderator Sniper!!

I'd like to enter please. Do I have to state my favourite moment? I have watched WWE since I was like 4 with my older cousins, could possibly be the unmasking of Kane or the regroup of DX (HBK & HHH) I don't know.

Author:   Smell The Chiken
Date:   Sep 12, 12 at 8:47am (PST)
Tough. I love the image of Undertaker throwing Mankind off the cell and into a table, but the monumental match between Taker and Shawn Michaels, which ended with HBK retiring, was probably my favorite moment. Especially the classy way Michaels ended it.

Author:   Drachbo
Date:   Sep 12, 12 at 9:09am (PST)
Well, being from Sweden, I don't really get a lot of wrestling experiences here. Nobody I know watches it (anymore), everybody just kinda laughs about/at it. But when I first picked up my interest for it, back in 2005/06 I became a big Rey fan. Feel like I've to defend that, but I was young and appreciated him being the underdog, and doing it brilliantly. Still to this point my favorite superstar. Anyyyhow, the matches that etched their ways into my memory is the 2006 Royal Rumble match and WHC match at WM22 (also 2006), both where Rey emerged victorious. Can't remember ever getting that emotion from wrestling an another point, ever again. It was able for me to forget it was actually fake, kind of.

Staying hopeful for more 619 reigns before he retire.

Author:   ricky706
Date:   Sep 12, 12 at 10:53am (PST)
Theres so many great moments from the late 90's early 2000's.

Austin beating everybody up before the 1997 (i think?) Royal Rumble and then coming in from the crowd and eliminating Marc Mero.

Austin coming from the bar during the Invasion storyline to kick ass with a pool cue.

HBK vs Bret Hart Iron Man - epic

HBK vs Undertaker at Mania - again epic.

HBK going first to last Riyal Rumble 1995.

But I got to go with my favourite being HBK vs Razor Ramon ladder match at Wrestlemania.10. Great match which pushed a lot of boundaries at the time.

Author:   Goonjimbo
Date:   Sep 12, 12 at 11:12am (PST)
Just been reading through this thread and remembering back to when WWE was actually good and had wrestlers with real personality rather than the gimmicky-based wrestlers that populate it today.

A more recent(ish) one stands out in my mind at the moment, when Batista finally turned on Triple H after months of becoming a fan favourite.

Though my favourite moment would be Austin fighting Tyson.

Author:   Tf916
Date:   Sep 12, 12 at 12:41pm (PST)
Triple H vs Mick Foley HIAC was one of those childhood matches that i liked, great storytelling and Foley crashing through the cell and the ring shocked me..

The Rock vs Stone Cold WM Matchs were special to me, great in ring guys, great storytelling..

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.