Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Video Game Contest - Win a Pre-Order Copy of WWE '13! WINNER annouched inside thread! - page 2

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/57871/t1759431-video-game-contest-win-pre-order-copy-of-wwe-13-winner-annouched-inside-thread/2.htm

Author:   Blocparty1234
Date:   Sep 11, 12 at 3:34am (PST)
Subject:   re: Video Game Contest - Win a Pre-Order Copy of WWE '13! WINNER annouched inside thread!
-------------------------------------------
When bret hart, put stone cold steve autin to sleep, then he gets a standing ovation from the crowd when he arises.

Author:   BullFish
Date:   Sep 11, 12 at 4:10am (PST)
Subject:   re: Video Game Contest - Win a Pre-Order Copy of WWE '13! WINNER annouched inside thread!
It is hard to pick just one, but I think it would have to be Triple H's return to challenge Batista to a Hell in a Cell match (Backlash '05, if memory serves) . Trips has been a long time favourite of mine, and his intensity ("You wanna fight me now? HELL. IN A CELL.") was great. Sure, the match itself wasn't great, but it was Batista beating Triple H three straight times that made him into the real animal.

Author:   Chelskiman
Date:   Sep 11, 12 at 4:58am (PST)
The Hell in a Cell match between Mankind and The Undertaker in 1998. Probably the greatest match I've ever seen. The chokeslam by Taker on Mankind through the roof of the cell is pure win.

Author:   liverpooljohn88
Date:   Sep 11, 12 at 5:01am (PST)
Gotta be the night in February 2011 when Undertaker returned as expected but as soon as he hit the ring HHH's music hit and the entire arena went wild, completely took me by surprise.

Author:   jbh
Date:   Sep 11, 12 at 5:39am (PST)
The Hulkster slamming Andre, just such a classic image.

Author:   Demonfurby
Date:   Sep 11, 12 at 6:15am (PST)
My first ever (and only) live pay-per view event, which was No Way Out 2005 in Pittsburgh. I'd been to a few Raws before that, but nothing else really compared to being at a pay-per view. It was awesome, because the only reason I was able to go was because my parents had entered a local radio contest where Kurt Angle was judging a small event at the radio building where three pairs of married couples had to have the wife beat the husband's ass with a paddle as many times as possible in a thirty second time limit. I was able to meet Kurt and got some autographs from him, as well as my parents getting to keep the paddle, signed by him. They came in second place, but every couple received four tickets, with ours being two a few rows from the ring, and two in the upper deck. My dad and I, being the only wrestling fans, sat by the ring and it was awesome. The event itself was fun, the main event being the first barbed wire steel cage match between JBL and Bigshow, but seeing Eddie Guerrero live only a few months before his death was probably the best moment.

Got to keep the really cool folding chair that everyone on the floor level sat on too.

Author:   Jc96
Date:   Sep 11, 12 at 8:12am (PST)
When ray mysterio and Eddie Guerrero won the tag team championship

Author:   Memento Mori
Date:   Sep 11, 12 at 8:57am (PST)
So many amazing moments have come and past, that picking just one would be so difficult, or indeed, even remembering all potential candidates. The Royal Rumble that went hardcore is a favourite that does spring to mind, and the whole Invasion story is one I definitely remember fondly - The Rock's return in that being a particular highlight.

However, at this moment in time, I feel I will plump for Undertaker's return as The Deadman. Being a fan of The Undertaker anyway, I loved all the mind games with Kane, starting with the feigned entry at the Royal Rumble, and how it built up all the way to Wrestlemania. Was awesome when it all came together and he made his entrance - the dimmed lights, the eerie bell toll opening his entrance music, and the torchbearers preceding his appearance.

Author:   Wesker Child
Date:   Sep 11, 12 at 9:44am (PST)
I'd also say the debut of Kane, that was actually the the first time I watched wrestling and started following it from there on.

Author:   KillaAshley
Date:   Sep 11, 12 at 9:57am (PST)
either when Rey Mysterio returned and took out Kane.

or when Jeff Hardy returned and beat Edge, I was a massive Jeff Hardy fan when i was younger

Author:   lordmalroth
Date:   Sep 11, 12 at 11:42am (PST)
Mine has to be my first attendance of a live event, which was on Thanksgiving day 1990, Survivor Series ... where we were first introduced to The Undertaker!

Author:   chotogirl
Date:   Sep 11, 12 at 11:44am (PST)
Rock vs Hogan

Author:   Stewie
Date:   Sep 11, 12 at 11:53am (PST)
I have many favorites, I'll list a few from the current era: Kane winning MITB and getting a championship run, and returning with the new old theme and mask, Lesnar vs Cena at Extreme Rules '12, Punk's promo from last year, everything Jericho, and Santino almost winning the Rumble and EC...

Author:   tekmosis
Date:   Sep 11, 12 at 12:09pm (PST)
quote Chelskiman
The Hell in a Cell match between Mankind and The Undertaker in 1998. Probably the greatest match I've ever seen. The chokeslam by Taker on Mankind through the roof of the cell is pure win.
This right here. I'm glad someone brought this up.
(Don't enter me into the contest.)

Author:   Mr_Bulbasaur
Date:   Sep 11, 12 at 12:27pm (PST)
My favorite moment was the wrestlemania xxv undertaker vs shawn michaels match

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.