Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Video Game Contest - Win a Pre-Order Copy of WWE '13! WINNER annouched inside thread! - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/57871/t1759431-video-game-contest-win-pre-order-copy-of-wwe-13-winner-annouched-inside-thread/

Author:   Sniper
Date:   Sep 10, 12 at 3:28pm (PST)
Subject:   Video Game Contest - Win a Pre-Order Copy of WWE '13! WINNER annouched inside thread!
-------------------------------------------
Hey Everyone!

I'm happy to announce our contest to win a FREE copy of WWE '13! (XBOX 360 or PS3) - This contest is brought to you by Metallica and myself Sniper, your friendly neighborhood Moderators of the WWE '13 forum. Make sure to favorite the forum and become a regular if you aren't already.

How to Enter

Deadline

Notice:

Author:   TripleDX
Date:   Sep 10, 12 at 6:53pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Video Game Contest - Win a Pre-Order Copy of WWE '13! WINNER annouched inside thread!
aww i alreadt pre-odrederd my copy almost 2 weeks away, otherwise id totally be in for this

is this the Stone Cold Steve Austin exclusive pack with Mike Tyson DLC or just a standard copy?

Author:   Metallica
Date:   Sep 10, 12 at 6:55pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Video Game Contest - Win a Pre-Order Copy of WWE '13! WINNER annouched inside thread!
It's just the standard copy.

Author:   daniel e rogers
Date:   Sep 10, 12 at 7:56pm (PST)
When cmpunk put rock to sleep.

Author:   Sniper
Date:   Sep 10, 12 at 7:58pm (PST)
quote daniel e rogers
When cmpunk put rock to sleep.
This contest is for Registered Members ONLY. Please join and you will be more than welcome to join the contest.

Author:   Olivier le Fou
Date:   Sep 10, 12 at 8:00pm (PST)
I know this is totally taboo to speak about, but my favorite WWE Moment was the celebration following the Triple Threat Match for the World Heavyweight Championship at Wrestlemania XX. Chris Benoit VS Triple H VS Shawn Michaels (Probably the best +30 minutes I've ever seen in professional wrestling).

To see Chris Benoit finally win 'The Big One' (in the WWE, anyway), and all that confetti falling and celebrating with the late Eddie Guererro was absolutely moving for old and new fans alike.

Author:   ResistanceFailure
Date:   Sep 10, 12 at 8:11pm (PST)
Mine was the 2000 Armageddon Hell in a Cell match.
Waited up until 2am just to watch it live. (was living in UK at the time)

Hated that Kurt Angle won it, but i enjoyed every second of that match and watched the VHS I had recorded of it for years after.

Author:   Bri
Date:   Sep 10, 12 at 8:28pm (PST)
Picking one moment? Oh lordy.

Stone Cold blowing up the D-X Express back in 2000. Classic moment. I miss them blowing up cars and stuff during the shows. The look on Vince's face was priceless too!

Author:   CHKFLIP
Date:   Sep 10, 12 at 8:30pm (PST)
When Undertaker put Mankind on the map forever in the Hell in a Cell match.

Author:   Gouge
Date:   Sep 10, 12 at 8:32pm (PST)
Tazz's debut. I never saw Tazz actually wrestle beforehand, but I read a lot about him and ECW in wrestling magazines. It was sort of like a comic book to me in a way... I never watched it but I loved reading about it and Tazz was always my favorite. I had no idea the flashing 13 was about him. Going into Royal Rumble 2000, I was a big Kurt Angle fan and was hoping he'd beat whoever his mystery opponent was. That... quickly changed. Tazz's face flashing on the screen, JR and Lawler stumbling over their words, the audience going absolutely nuts... that moment can't ever, ever be replicated for me.

Shame he fizzled into obscurity afterwards... oh well.

Author:   spikerdude
Date:   Sep 10, 12 at 8:41pm (PST)
My favourite moment is Wrestlemania 18, Rock vs. Hogan. I was just getting into watching wrestling a few weeks before. I was a huge mark for Rock, I had a few of his posters on my wall, and even a picture of Him and Hogan staring each other down from a newspaper against my door. I was seven, and had been told that wrestling was fake, and I believed that, but somehow I legitimately ignored that during the matches. I genuinely thought that the fights were real, so I intently watched the entire program. Then came the match I had been waiting to see.

Hogan getting the Toronto crowd behind him infuriated me. How could they boo and want my hero to be whipped with a belt? I was screaming in anger and excitement the entire match. After Rock won and Hogan turned face, I instantly was a fan of Hogan. Not because he turned into a good guy, not because he was "sorry" for what he did, but bexcause Rock liked him, which means I liked him.

Author:   HilaryDuffGta
Date:   Sep 10, 12 at 9:31pm (PST)
I'll have to pick the Hbk and cena match in london where they went a good 45 minutes,one of the most AMAZING matches on raw in years,excellent back and fourth action from both,one of those matches where i was at the edge of the couch the entire time during it.

Author:   Icekickseverything
Date:   Sep 10, 12 at 11:28pm (PST)
Shawn Michaels coming down from the rafters in all white and being an all white saint. Taker vs HBK I.

Author:   bombaodojaneiro
Date:   Sep 11, 12 at 1:21am (PST)
For me it was Ric Flairs retirement. Fantastic tribute from the WWE and a great match between Flair and HBK

Author:   Disenchanted
Date:   Sep 11, 12 at 1:48am (PST)
The debut of Kane in 1997, easily. This absolute monster showing up and ripping the door off of the hell in a cell left a pretty substantial impression on me as a six year old

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.