Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: WWE'13 Forum Rules & Thread Index 2.0 (Small Update) - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/57871/t1758093-wwe-13-forum-rules-thread-index-2-small-update/

Author:   Metallica
Date:   Sep 03, 12 at 1:07pm (PST)
Subject:   WWE'13 Forum Rules & Thread Index 2.0 (Small Update)
-------------------------------------------
Welcome to the WWE '13 forum, we want you to enjoy your stay and have as much fun as possible, however please abide by the rules so it doesn't result in a thread closure, deletion or a possible ban!

Spoilers!

First off this rule is the must obey rule, reason being it's not fair to spoil any part of the game for people who don't have it yet and are more than likely waiting until Christmas to get their copy, the only real issue with spoiling potential parts of this game is the 'Road to Wrestlemania' mode. There is a thread for this which is the only thread you can use located here.

Second part of potential spoilers is the WWE programming itself, we have a Wrestling Forum to discuss anything going with the WWE and please abide by that forums rules also.

Flaming!

I would say I'm quite lenient when it comes to abusive language and that a bit of banter is all in good fun, however myself and Tf916 will not tolerate abuse to any Neomember or moderator who use this forum. Please use the report button if you feel the content you've seen is inappropriate and remove it from view and please do not respond because it's only going to get yourself in to trouble too.

Double Posting!

Not really a big issue in my opinion, if you are double posting to bump an old thread back up for any particular reason that's perfectly ok, however double posting just for the sake of it is pointless! And common sense will tell you to edit your previous post.

Game Threads!

Just give us a quick PM and tell us what you have in mind and we'll see if we can set it up and have us a good time with it.
- Note, please don't spam other peoples game/diary threads, we do have an off topic discussion AND a feedback thread for any related questions, links are below.

Metillca

NeoPM
[Forum Moderator]

Sniper

NeoPM
[Forum Moderator]

Small print: Yeah I realize these are the rules that I've copied and pasted from the last WWE game I moderated, but for now they'll do as they are simple enough to follow.

Sniper: Quick edit. Reworded game thread and added links for our NeoPM's.

Author:   Metallica
Date:   Oct 01, 12 at 5:48am (PST)
Subject:   re: WWE'13 Forum Rules & Thread Index 2.0 (Small Update)
-------------------------------------------
Forum Index:

Game Modes:
Universe Mode 3.0
Exhibition Matches
Attitude Era Mode

Create Modes:
Create A Superstar
Create An Arena

Superstars:
Superstar Entrances
Official Roster Discussion

Online:
DLC
Community Creations

Matches:
Special Guest Referee
I Quit

Everything Else:
First Wrestler You Will Use
Weapons

*More Coming Soon*

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.