Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: The DLC Discussion Thread - page 7

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/57871/t1756513-dlc-discussion-thread/7.htm

Author:   Metallica
Date:   Oct 03, 12 at 2:37pm (PST)
Subject:   re: The DLC Discussion Thread
-------------------------------------------
GANGREL! I'm super happy now , Chainsaw Charlie as well *bleep*ing awesome!

Author:   Bri
Date:   Oct 03, 12 at 2:45pm (PST)
That's the best DLC roster in a WWE game, ever, hands down. I guess it's what happens when DLC becomes the norm, they have to step it up.

Cesaro, Gangrel, DDP and Too Cool <3

Date:   Oct 03, 12 at 2:48pm (PST)
Although I was happy with DDP being in the game, I still said to myself WTF? Since he was in WCW during the Attitude Era lol.

I'm kind of hoping for WWE'14 to be based on the Monday Night Wars and an invasion angle of some sort.

Author:   jespomo
Date:   Oct 03, 12 at 2:53pm (PST)
Looks like this will be the first WWE game I get on release day for almost 10 years. Great roster and great DLC as well.

Date:   Oct 03, 12 at 2:55pm (PST)
jespomo??!! Jesus Christ where did they dig you up from?

Author:   Disenchanted
Date:   Oct 03, 12 at 3:08pm (PST)
brian pillman made me mark out, as did too cool, gangel... RYBACK..

awesome looking DLC

Author:   jespomo
Date:   Oct 03, 12 at 3:16pm (PST)
quote Metallica
jespomo??!! Jesus Christ where did they dig you up from?

Date:   Oct 03, 12 at 3:23pm (PST)
jespomo Brilliant!

Author:   OriginalKingD
Date:   Oct 03, 12 at 3:25pm (PST)
quote Metallica
Although I was happy with DDP being in the game, I still said to myself WTF? Since he was in WCW during the Attitude Era lol.
But he's DDP.
I love this list but one person is still missing Tyson Kidd. Seriously where is Tyson Kidd?

Author:   Gouge
Date:   Oct 03, 12 at 7:57pm (PST)
I think it's pretty depressing that the entire DLC set is not only announced but from the looks of it, completed before the game is even released. Especially annoying that I can't use any of those people for Custom Stories, which is my most used feature. I know this is more of a video games in general trend, but it's still really stupid.

Can't deny it's an attractive list though.

Author:   Bri
Date:   Oct 03, 12 at 8:00pm (PST)
quote Gouge
I think it's pretty depressing that the entire DLC set is not only announced but from the looks of it, completed before the game is even released. Especially annoying that I can't use any of those people for Custom Stories, which is my most used feature. I know this is more of a video games in general trend, but it's still really stupid.
Co-sign. No one should be surprised when they're revealed to be disc-locked content.

Author:   The Living Angelus
Date:   Oct 03, 12 at 9:39pm (PST)
I don't care if THQ is pulling a Capcom with disc-locked content (if that is indeed what it is). I'm just so *bleep*ing thrilled Drew McIntyre made it in! YES!!!!!!!!! I am so... *bleep*ing... happy... right... now... Seriously, I'm amazed at that list, particularly Drew because I was so disheartened and contemplating not getting the game, because he's typically been my #1 guy to use in the game outside of my own CAW. As much bashing as I did after the initial roster was announced, this more than makes up for it by including all the new guys and some favorites of mine, Tensai, Ryback, Yoshi!!! , DDP (please let it be Self High Five theme!!), Cesaro and Pillman. I'm impressed on Pillman and Gangrel.

Wonder how much the DLC package will cost. Thanks to doing bing, it'll be free for me anyways and I already have 2000 points saved up as it is. Earning 500 points every 8 days kicks ass.

Author:   Luke
Date:   Oct 04, 12 at 6:15am (PST)
1600 Microsoft Points.

Author:   The Living Angelus
Date:   Oct 04, 12 at 8:00am (PST)
Content Group #1: "Attitude Era" Superstars Pack – October 30, 2012

Available individually for 80 Microsoft Points for Xbox 360 or $0.99 USD via PlayStation Network. Accelerator Boost, enabling players to unlock all in-game items as well as customize individual WWE Superstar attributes. Available for 160 Microsoft Points for Xbox 360 or $1.99 USD via PlayStation Network.

Content Group #2: WWE Superstars Pack – December 2012

Available free of charge: Undertaker "Ministry of Darkness" alternate attire.
Available individually for 80 Microsoft Points for Xbox 360 or $0.99 USD via PlayStation Network: Championship Title Pack, with 10 new championships from WWE, WCW, ECW and AWA. Available for 160 Microsoft Points for Xbox 360 or $1.99 USD via PlayStation Network.

Content Group #3: You're Welcome in Five Languages Pack – January 2013

Available free of charge: Layla.
Available individually for 80 Microsoft Points for Xbox 360 or $0.99 USD via PlayStation Network: Moves pack, available for 160 Microsoft Points for Xbox 360 or $1.99 via PlayStation Network. Includes:

The WWE '13 Fan Axxess Program

If you know you're going to be picking up all of the above, you should sign up for the WWE '13 Fan Axxess Program. You'll get everything below for a one-time cost of 1600 Microsoft Points for Xbox 360 or $19.99 USD via PlayStation Network – that's a savings of 10%!
- source

That sucks Drew and Ryback wont be released until December. Sucks more Sandow wont be released until January.

Author:   Disenchanted
Date:   Oct 04, 12 at 8:13am (PST)
that does suck, but at least I get Gangrel straight away So excited to have the brood

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.