Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: The DLC Discussion Thread - page 2

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/57871/t1756513-dlc-discussion-thread/2.htm

Author:   Sniper
Date:   Aug 28, 12 at 7:48am (PST)
Subject:   re: The DLC Discussion Thread
-------------------------------------------
Like I said, there are still many of us. Mostly Americans that dont know about them and even major news sites gets things wrong. 20 just seems too crazy of a number.

Author:   GaTheZakk
Date:   Aug 28, 12 at 11:39am (PST)
Personally I don't do DLC in any games I buy so hopefully the DLC superstars are guys I can do without.

I was a little dissapointed AJ Lee is DLC because I won't have access to play as her.

By DLC I could do without so far so good because I could definately play the game without Sandow.

I do have a few DLC guesses

Randy Orton (Attitude Era)
Kane (Unmasked)
Undertaker (Badass)
Kaitlin
Layla
Ryback
Batista
Golberg
Booker T
Team Kronik

These are just some guesses I have there are alot more guesses to make however I don't know of too many guesses bcause I didn't watch too much wrestling in attitude era.

Does anyone else have a more accurate guess list than mine?

Because I know mine is not the best nor is it very accurate.

Author:   Hellsguardian1
Date:   Sep 05, 12 at 9:59am (PST)
Tyson Kidd, AJ Lee (Confirmed) Sandow (confirm) Cesaro, Prime Time Players w/o A.W., Bourne, The Usos, JTG, Tenzai for the current gen.

For Attitude I can only hope for these guys
Crash and Hardcore Holly, Al Snow, Kurt Angle, Matt and Jeff Hardy, D-Von and Buh Buh (Bubba) Ray Dudley, Dean Malako, Perry Saturn, Chris Beniot (dunno if that is a good move or not) Chyna, Owen Hart, Chainsaw Charlie, and others

Author:   OriginalKingD
Date:   Sep 05, 12 at 10:49am (PST)
quote Hellsguardian1
Tyson Kidd, AJ Lee (Confirmed) Sandow (confirm) Cesaro, Prime Time Players w/o A.W., Bourne, The Usos, JTG, Tenzai for the current gen.

Crash and Hardcore Holly, Al Snow, Kurt Angle, Matt and Jeff Hardy, D-Von and Buh Buh (Bubba) Ray Dudley, Dean Malako, Perry Saturn, Chris Beniot (dunno if that is a good move or not) Chyna, Owen Hart, Chainsaw Charlie, and others
I'm ok with this list, other than I have no idea who chainsaw Charlie is. I think Prime Time Players are on the main roster already. Oh and they can't get Owen Hart no matter how much they pay because his wife is crazy

Author:   Metallica
Date:   Sep 05, 12 at 11:28am (PST)
Chainsaw Charlie had a few appearances and was the alter ego of Terry Funk.

Date:   Sep 05, 12 at 1:36pm (PST)
Chainsaw Charlie won the Tag Team titles with Mankind during the Attitude Era but lost them in a pretty good Cage match against the New Age Outlaws. I don't see them adding Terry Funk into the video game.

Date:   Sep 05, 12 at 10:10pm (PST)
ok maybe not Terry Funk, but Rikishi should be in because they did have a good storyline with him, (hitting stone cold with a car) and rock mocking him "I did it for The Rock, I did it for the People, I did it, ah shut ur mouth u thong wearing fatty. lol"

Date:   Sep 05, 12 at 10:12pm (PST)
quote GaTheZakk
Personally I don't do DLC in any games I buy so hopefully the DLC superstars are guys I can do without.

I was a little dissapointed AJ Lee is DLC because I won't have access to play as her.

By DLC I could do without so far so good because I could definately play the game without Sandow.

I do have a few DLC guesses

Randy Orton (Attitude Era)
Kane (Unmasked)
Undertaker (Badass)
Kaitlin
Layla
Ryback
Batista
Golberg
Booker T
Team Kronik

These are just some guesses I have there are alot more guesses to make however I don't know of too many guesses bcause I didn't watch too much wrestling in attitude era.

Does anyone else have a more accurate guess list than mine?

Because I know mine is not the best nor is it very accurate.
Attitude Era Randy Orton, Randy Orton was not in WWE back then, he joined prior to the attitude era, 2002 is when he signed the contract and that is when WWF attitude era died

Author:   Iconic
Date:   Sep 05, 12 at 10:16pm (PST)
quote OriginalKingD
quote Hellsguardian1

I'm ok with this list, other than I have no idea who chainsaw Charlie is. I think Prime Time Players are on the main roster already. Oh and they can't get Owen Hart no matter how much they pay because his wife is crazy
His wife isn't crazy, she blames WWE for Owens death... Those are just the breaks. One day WWE may induct Owen into the Hall of Fame, put him in games.. but it won't be under his wifes wishes.. Maybe his kids, who knows.

Author:   TripleDX
Date:   Sep 06, 12 at 8:32am (PST)
Seems like there will be 20 DLC characters. In an article on wwe.com it was said there were 80 characters and with dlc there will be over 100 characters

Author:   GaTheZakk
Date:   Sep 06, 12 at 9:19am (PST)
Yeah I'm not sure what years are considered attitude era.

I wasn't allowed to watch wrestling when I was young so that might of been the attitude era although I did sneak it on sometimes to see Kane and I didn't start watching it completely until 2004.

Date:   Sep 06, 12 at 4:51pm (PST)
So it appears the 20 characters are true? That is beyond ridiculous, but awesome none the less.

I'm kind of hoping they do some type of gimmick or linked packages for example:

Ministry of Darkness Pack:
Viscera.
Mideon.
Gangrel.
Undertaker's Ministry Attire (Unless unlockable through in game)

If not then I'm going to do a more potential list of people that should have made it in the game (note: TNA stars will highly unlikely make it in the game, maybe Kurt Angle is the only one who may pass this though)

10 Attitude Era Stars:

1. Gangrel
2. Vicsera
3. Kurt Angle
4. Mosh
5. Thrasher
6. D'Lo Brown
7. TAKA Michinoku
8. Funaki
9. Psycho Sid
10. Steve Blackman

10 Current Era Stars:

1. Damien Sandow (Confirmed)
2. AJ Lee (Confirmed)
3. Tyson Kidd
4. Antonio Cesaro
5. Ryback
6. Darren Young
7. Titus O'Niel
8. Tensai
9. William Regal
10. Drew McIntyre

The bottom few on the current era stars are just a guess, but from the others chosen I went down the line in terms of how active they are at the moment.

Date:   Sep 06, 12 at 6:18pm (PST)
Metallica, got any link for them confirming the 20 DLC's? If this turns out to be true, that's crazy but pretty cool, actually. I honestly hope they use it for mostly the stars from the current era that didn't make it on.

Date:   Sep 07, 12 at 7:00am (PST)
quote Sniper
Metallica, got any link for them confirming the 20 DLC's? If this turns out to be true, that's crazy but pretty cool, actually. I honestly hope they use it for mostly the stars from the current era that didn't make it on.
Just going by what others have said really, I still don't expect it myself but no harm in suggesting the potential 20 if it's true.

Author:   TripleDX
Date:   Sep 07, 12 at 9:24am (PST)
Sniper here is a link from wwe.com that states there are 80 playable characters and with the DLC there will be over 100 playable characters

i was thinking of a Ministry of Darkness DLC myself. Id love to see Viscera and Gangrel

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.