Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: The DLC Discussion Thread - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/57871/t1756513-dlc-discussion-thread/

Author:   Call_Me_God
Date:   Aug 27, 12 at 9:26am (PST)
Subject:   The DLC Discussion Thread
-------------------------------------------
Unlike last year's game, however, the approach with WWE 13 has been to offer more quality than quantity – although it should be pointed out that this year's roster is the biggest to ever feature in a game of this type (players have 80 wrestlers right off the bat, with the option to increase to 100 with DLC).

full link

article

so 20 dlc wrestlers.. alot more than i had expected any ideas to who they may be? I hope they include alot more lower card attitude era wrestlers or legends from the early 90s.

mod edit: fixed link

This message was edited by Metallica(186593) on 2012-10-03T16:14:23-07:00.

Author:   Metallica
Date:   Aug 27, 12 at 9:34am (PST)
Subject:   re: The DLC Discussion Thread
I'm not 100% sure about the Guardian news papers legitimacy, although 20 DLC characters? That is insane! Not to mention it will take a chunk out of your wallet over time, the only thing to do, providing this is true, is speculate who will be the 20 DLC wrestlers?

Maybe Kurt Angle wasn't trolling the Internet and he will be included as DLC? It's a possibility.

Date:   Aug 27, 12 at 9:48am (PST)
quote Metallica
I'm not 100% sure about the Guardian news papers legitimacy, although 20 DLC characters? That is insane! Not to mention it will take a chunk out of your wallet over time, the only thing to do, providing this is true, is speculate who will be the 20 DLC wrestlers?

Maybe Kurt Angle wasn't trolling the Internet and he will be included as DLC? It's a possibility.
DLC is becoming more and more popular in gaming and users are eating into it so much that developers are taking advantage and adding more DLCs into games as they know people will pay for it and they end up doubling their profits on something that could of been included in the game from release for free. But it also keeps the game fresh for us users so its kind of a win/win

Yeah there were also rumours on Rikishi, Too Cool, Headbangers, Marc Mero, Jacqueline, Debra & Val Venis... so these could very well be in the dlc

Also woudln't suprise me if they included further Rocks, HHHs, Undertakers etc. in different attires.

Date:   Aug 27, 12 at 9:56am (PST)
Oh please no more Triple H's lol, 3 is enough.

I'd love to see more Attitude Era guys though, Headbangers and Too Cool would be great for the tag team division.

I would say if Rikishi is going to be DLC, then they should add him with the Uso's too.

Author:   Sniper
Date:   Aug 27, 12 at 9:59am (PST)
quote Metallica

Maybe Kurt Angle wasn't trolling the Internet and he will be included as DLC? It's a possibility.[/div]
I agree, it's hard to accept this article right off the bat as legitimate since this is the first time we are hearing of this and because many of us, haven't heard of this website. We probably should take it with a grain of salt at the moment. I try not to believe anything until we hear it start from the creators either through twitter or the official site.

20, just seems too far fetched. If this is true, they should lower the prices to avoid the amount angry players claiming that they are trying to be money hungry. I dunno, just seems to high to be true.

Date:   Aug 27, 12 at 10:01am (PST)
quote Metallica
Oh please no more Triple H's lol, 3 is enough.

I'd love to see more Attitude Era guys though, Headbangers and Too Cool would be great for the tag team division.

I would say if Rikishi is going to be DLC, then they should add him with the Uso's too.
yeah i agree, personally i only like to have 1 version of each wrestler (when they were at there best or most current) 3 triple h's is such a waste of space IMO

Date:   Aug 27, 12 at 1:20pm (PST)
quote Sniper
because many of us, haven't heard of this website.
They do a news paper over here in the U.K, but I still don't get where they would even find this information from, but then again we can take anything from a news paper with a pinch of salt.

Author:   Winter1
Date:   Aug 27, 12 at 1:25pm (PST)
20 DLC characters would be good especially if there arn't many alternitive attired for people allready in the game.

10 AE guys and 10 modern guys who got missed out would be good too.

Author:   Fifth Column
Date:   Aug 27, 12 at 1:55pm (PST)
Seems like there's enough Attitude Era stars as there is so far. But honestly, as long as one of the 20 is Ryback I'm happy.

Author:   Bri
Date:   Aug 27, 12 at 2:04pm (PST)
The Ryback is a shoe-in.

Against all hopes, Antonio Cesaro and Aksana would also make great DLC.

Author:   Stewie
Date:   Aug 27, 12 at 2:47pm (PST)
I could see Cesaro (actually, expect; he's the US Champion), but not Aksana. Tensai is a possibility, and Ryback's bound to make it in. I wonder if AJ and Sandow count as 2 of the supposed 20.

Author:   Gouge
Date:   Aug 27, 12 at 3:01pm (PST)
This is gonna get very, very annoying for online play and Custom Stories. I hope they have the option to add DLC to Custom Stories this year and just make it like online matches where you can't download stories that contains DLC you don't have. That infuriated me last year... why the hell else would I download Vickie Guerrero?

Other than that, good news for Universe I suppose. I want to keep Universe somewhat modern so it's nice to have possibly 10 extra guys in there in addition to the CAWs.

Author:   TripleDX
Date:   Aug 27, 12 at 3:17pm (PST)
The more the better, i will be shocked of the uso's wont be dlc if there are 20 of them. Would be great to see debra, val venis and too cool

Author:   OriginalKingD
Date:   Aug 27, 12 at 5:40pm (PST)
So Tyson Kidd, The Uso's JTG and Ezekiel Jackson may be in after all... I may never buy another WWE game if that happens, infact I may not buy this until winter break, this game will kill my grades, Rikishi and Too Cool also come to mind

Author:   Taker4ever
Date:   Aug 28, 12 at 7:23am (PST)
quote Sniper
I agree, it's hard to accept this article right off the bat as legitimate since this is the first time we are hearing of this and because many of us, haven't heard of this website. We probably should take it with a grain of salt at the moment. I try not to believe anything until we hear it start from the creators either through twitter or the official site.

20, just seems too far fetched. If this is true, they should lower the prices to avoid the amount angry players claiming that they are trying to be money hungry. I dunno, just seems to high to be true.
The Guardian are one of the most respected newspapers in the UK with a very good technology section. They're as good a source as likely to get outside of the horse's mouth.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.